Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

MRS Oil Nigeria PLC Graduate Internship Program. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MRS Oil Nigeria PLC Graduate Internship Program. (1875 Views)

� MRS OIL Ltd Graduate Trainee 2020 (candidates Zone) / Graduate Trainees Recruitment For Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc. / Apply For The Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MRS Oil Nigeria PLC Graduate Internship Program. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 26, 2021
*Graduate Internship* - MRS Oil Nigeria PLC

Join our innovating MRS Graduate Internship Program.

MRS is redefining standards in meeting the fuel needs of a growing list of consumers and industrial customers in West Africa.

At MRS we do not just sell fuel, we provide fuel solutions after conducting operational studies to determine customers’ specific fuel requirements. We recognize the unique needs of every customer and design appropriate fingerprint solutions that would ensure cost reduction and increase operational efficiency. With a team of dedicated and experienced professionals, we offer innovative business solutions that go beyond quality fuels to ensure that we add identifiable value to the business of our customers.

We operate:

A 15 Million liter/day loading capacity Terminal at Tincan, Lagos
A 2 Million liter/day Fuel Terminal at Apapa Lagos
Storage – 150 Million liters
Jetty – 400 Million LOA and 12 Million Draft
Isolo Truck Staging area for more than 1000 Trucks
Lubricant blending and packaging plant
Modern Avjet facilities in Lagos, Abuja & Kano
More than 586 retail stations in Nigeria & West Africa
The MRS Graduate Internship program is designed to enable undergraduates who have completed Higher National Diploma or Bachelors to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.

Our interns will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.

Our health, safety & environment policies are focused on ensuring the wellbeing of our employees, customers, communities and the environment. You'll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.

As an Intern, you will be responsible for:

Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Digital Technology

Whether you are a software engineer or studying a degree in Data Science, there are opportunities for you to work on an assignment or project within the Digital Technology landscape to stretch your learning and skillset. This could be in any of the following:

Business process Digitization and Automation
Digital Technology Project Management
Software Application Development
IT operations and IT infrastructure
Cybersecurity & Risk Management
Big Data & Artificial Intelligence
Job title: MRS Graduate Training Program

Qualification: OND/HND/BSC in any of the following:

Economics
Petroleum or Chemical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Electrical & Civil Engineering
Process control
Technical Maintenance
Physics, Chemistry and any other science based field of study and
Civil Law
All applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate. And be ready to work in any part of the country. Please send your application to recruitments@mrsholdings.com with Graduate Trainee as subject of your email.

Closing date: February 12, 2021

All applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate. And be ready to work in any part of the country. Please send your application to recruitments@mrsholdings.com with Graduate Trainee as subject of your email.

Training will be for a duration of 12 months and successful candidates will be placed in permanent roles with in the company.

Working with us.

MRS is a fantastic place to build a career. We are made up of dedicated, dynamic, experienced and diverse groups of people, which allow us to operate on a global scale. We place a lot of emphasis in the training and development of our people, constantly ensuring that we operate with the highest standards of internationally accepted best practice.

MRS is a non-discriminatory, equal employer, providing gender equal opportunities and remuneration that is competitive within the industry.
Re: MRS Oil Nigeria PLC Graduate Internship Program. by Ogohchi(f): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Pls how do I apply?
Re: MRS Oil Nigeria PLC Graduate Internship Program. by Nehyooh(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ogohchi:
Pls how do I apply?
It's stated up there Sis !
Send your application to recruitments@mrsholdings.com
N.B: I'll advise you send both Cover Letter and your CV
ALL THE BEST !

2 Likes

Re: MRS Oil Nigeria PLC Graduate Internship Program. by eneyoduke(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nehyooh:
It's stated up there Sis !
Send your application to recruitments@mrsholdings.com
N.B: I'll advise you send both Cover Letter and your CV
ALL THE BEST !
grin cool tongue the sister part funny me
Re: MRS Oil Nigeria PLC Graduate Internship Program. by virtuouswoman77(f): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
gmail is saying that the email does not exist
Re: MRS Oil Nigeria PLC Graduate Internship Program. by Nehyooh(m): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
eneyoduke:

grin cool tongue the sister part funny me
Really ?
Don't mind me o

1 Like

Re: MRS Oil Nigeria PLC Graduate Internship Program. by Thiamine(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
I got this when I sent my application

postmaster@mrsholdings.com
Attachments

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

recruitments@mrsholdings.com
Your message is too large to send. To send it, make the message smaller, for example, by removing attachments.

The maximum message size that's allowed is 0 KB. This message is 330 KB.
Re: MRS Oil Nigeria PLC Graduate Internship Program. by Gbengard(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Thiamine:
I got this when I sent my application

postmaster@mrsholdings.com
Attachments

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

recruitments@mrsholdings.com
Your message is too large to send. To send it, make the message smaller, for example, by removing attachments.

The maximum message size that's allowed is 0 KB. This message is 330 KB.

Were you able to fix this?
Re: MRS Oil Nigeria PLC Graduate Internship Program. by Thiamine(m): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gbengard:

Were you able to fix this?

At all

You?
Re: MRS Oil Nigeria PLC Graduate Internship Program. by Gbengard(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
Thiamine:

At all

You?

I wasn't able to apply.

(1) (Reply)

Bukka Hut Salary Range / Nnpc Fresh Test / Chevron After-skill-test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.