Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

America Visa Processing Strategy - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / America Visa Processing Strategy (236 Views)

Processing Nigeria Police Character For Visa Processing / Visa Processing Using Student Visa Application. / Why Is The Cost Of Visa Processing Expensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

America Visa Processing Strategy by coastD: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2021
AMERICA VISA PROCESSING STRATEGY
To apply for America visa ,you must first determine the best method that fit you as an applicant ,then prepare the script on the way the application will pass through,which determine how the consular will ask you series of questions .

Many applicant and visa agent don't do their home work before starting the processing US visa application.
someone introduced me to a family of five,they been to UK and back to Nigeria before they apply for us visa and they were rejected.

i went through their previous application of rejection at the us embassy in Lagos and i do my home work and i came up with my plans and strategy for the new application for the husband and wife .They went for interview and the couple that was rejected previously and they got the us visa.

If you want to apply for us visa both non-immigrant and immigrant visa and you need assistance of an experience visa processing agent contact Mr Richard 08024995989 call and whats-app.
join my facebook page/Focushilltop Travel Abroad
facebook group page/America visa processing from Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Us Visa Physical Interview / Travel With Easy At Gatewind Travel & Tour Limited / While Looking For A Condo For Rent Bangkok, Then Don't Look Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.