Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Content Creators Needed For Blog And Social Media - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Content Creators Needed For Blog And Social Media (966 Views)

Content Creators Needed / Admin / Content Creators Needed / Opera Launches Opera News Hub, A Media Platform For Content Creators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Creators Needed For Blog And Social Media by ayo84(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2021
Looking for content creator and writer who will be required to creatively source and write content for a blog

Content Creator responsibilities include:

Researching industry-related topics
Preparing well-structured drafts using digital word processing and publishing platforms
Creating and distributing marketing copy to advertise our company and products and promote content for many social media platforms
Content Creator job description

Job brief
We are looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles, ebooks and social media posts. To make yourself to be eligible for this, it is important you show us the kind of content you have created in the past.

Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.

Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.

Responsibilities

Research industry-related topics
Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
Update our websites as needed

Requirements
Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
Portfolio of published articles
Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
Excellent writing and editing skills in English
An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
Time-management skills
Familiarity with SEO
BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field

Ability to write proposals and do research work

Send CV to explicifit@yahoo.com with samples of work, no resume needed, i do not have time to check cvs and resumes, send links to your content created

1 Like

Re: Content Creators Needed For Blog And Social Media by ayo84(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
offer is available
Re: Content Creators Needed For Blog And Social Media by Pelxmiye(m): 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sent you an email...expecting your reply
Re: Content Creators Needed For Blog And Social Media by Nigg3r: 3:11pm On May 24, 2021
I am interested
Nebuskify@gmail.com is my email.
Re: Content Creators Needed For Blog And Social Media by Damntruth(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2021
Please how much does it cost to get isbn number in Lagos State. I also need info on copyright claims and how to go about private publishing of a book. Thanks
Re: Content Creators Needed For Blog And Social Media by Tinsk: 10:45am On Jan 21, 2022
Hey, if youre a blogger or a content creator and your'e looking for ways to bring traffic to your blog, Blogify got you covered.
Blogify is the cloud-based software that takes care of ALL of your content creation needs. All you have to do is give the software a keyword, Blogify App then automatically fetches the relevant YouTube videos and converts what is spoken into your site’s content.

Just imagine how much traffic you’ll be able to generate with the ability to effortlessly churn out high quality content that Google loves to rank.
I’m sure you and I – we’ve all heard the saying “Content is king” all the time, but I still need to repeat it in this opening part, it has never went wrong. Being internet marketers myselves with a combined 10 years of experience behind my belts, it couldn’t be more true.

That’s because on a daily basis billions of people around the world are asking Google for solutions to their problems. With high quality content, sky high rankings on Google are easy… They result in free traffic flowing to your page like a raging river.

This is great and all, but the main obstacle remains the content creation.

Let’s do some maths… If you were on the cheapest plan with your freelance content writer, you would be paying a minimum of $50 for an article. And let’s assume, you would be needing about 100 articles for your blog a month, that would mean paying $5000 for a year.

Not anymore, from now on you can pay a minimum of $14.95 for the same service you’d have paid $5000 for thanks to a brand new software that I’m going to introduce to you. Let’s meet Blogify – a proprietary AI turns youtube videos into traffic getting articles in seconds.

to purchase this product: https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/bwggq5/0
or you can email me at: mizyfrosh@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Agent Zee PART 1 / Harry Potter What Happens Next / Parasites And Proteges And Other Lessons For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.