Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Samuel Udoma Appointed Chief Press Secretary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Udoma Appointed Chief Press Secretary (365 Views)

Soludo Appoints Osagie Aburime From Edo State As Chief Press Secretary / Akpabio Appoints Jackson Udom As His New Chief Press Secretary / Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Udoma Appointed Chief Press Secretary by edikandavid(m): 11:15am On Jan 26, 2021
PRESS RELEASE

APPOINTMENT OF CHIEF PRESS SECRETARY

The Executive Chairman, Mkpat Enin Local Government Area Hon (Prince) Michael Ekpo has approved the appointment of Samuel Udoma as his Chief Press Secretary.

Udoma is a graduate of Media & Film Studies as well as a holder of several certifications in digital journalism/Marketing, who until his appointment has been serving as Media Consultant/Public Relations Exec to several top brands in Akwa Ibom state. He is also the Chancellor, Forum of Akwa Ibom Online Media Practitioners(FAOMPRA).

He hails from Ekpuk Town, Ikpa Ikono Ward 1, Mkpat Enin Local Government Area.

The appointment takes immediate effect and the Executive Chairman wishes him well in his new role.

Signed

Hon. Eno Ekanem
Secretary, Mkpat Enin Local Government Council.

FAOMPRA CONGRATULATES UDOMA

On behalf of the Board of directors, and the entire membership, Forum Of Akwa Ibom Online Media Practitioners, I wish to congratulate you, Mr Samuel Udoma on your newest appointment, as the Chief Press Secretary to the Executive Chairman, Mkpat Enin Local Government Council.

I was extremely thrilled once I heard the news and I am very happy for you.

Everything you have done and accomplished has led to this point and you truly deserve it. You have worked so hard on yourself and created the necessary advantage to convince others of your potential and abilities; it all paid off in the end.

I wish to extend our sincere thanks to Hon. (Prince) Aniekpeno Eno Ekpo, the Executive Chairman, Mkpat Enin Local Government Council for finding you worthy of this position, as we sue for more partnership with the third tier of government.

I wish you the best of luck in your new post. I do not doubt that you will excel in this role and make everyone proud. I look forward to even more success news about you, which you are very much capable of.

Once again congratulations!

Edikan David
Director, Media and Publicity
Forum Of Akwa Ibom Online Media Practitioners

#FAOMPRA

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ekwunife Empowers Anambra Central Constituents / ‘APC Will Not Participate In Rivers LG Election’ / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Hands Over To Lemu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.