Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Am Just Confused And Need Some Clarification... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Just Confused And Need Some Clarification... (218 Views)

Survival Fund Clarification / What I Have Seen So Far About Jamb Result, That's Getting Me Confused And Scared / WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Just Confused And Need Some Clarification... by OJONUBAPETER(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2021
Hi friends pick the correct sentence... (I) Make sure you cleans your leg very well (ii) Make sure you clean your leg very well (iii) None of the above (Iv) All of the above
Re: I Am Just Confused And Need Some Clarification... by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2021
None of the above.
Re: I Am Just Confused And Need Some Clarification... by OJONUBAPETER(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2021
CamusMidas:
None of the above.
what do you think maybe the real answer...
Re: I Am Just Confused And Need Some Clarification... by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2021
OJONUBAPETER:
what do you think maybe the real answer...
iii. NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Re: I Am Just Confused And Need Some Clarification... by OJONUBAPETER(m): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2021
CamusMidas:
iii. NONE OF THE ABOVE.
ok give us the right sentence
Re: I Am Just Confused And Need Some Clarification... by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2021
OJONUBAPETER:
ok give us the right sentence
Why?
Re: I Am Just Confused And Need Some Clarification... by Harbidexy5(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2021
Make sure you cleanse your leg + whatever
Re: I Am Just Confused And Need Some Clarification... by OJONUBAPETER(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Harbidexy5:
Make sure you cleanse your leg + whatever
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2021 Jamb Cbt Expo Runz Assistance / no Bleep given / Registration For Waec And Neco 2021 Aspiring (special) Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.