Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,988 members, 7,952,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Mr Macaroni Calls Out Buhari Led Administration - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr Macaroni Calls Out Buhari Led Administration (255 Views)

Richest Instagram Skit Makers 2022- Sabinus, Brodda Shaggi, Mr Macaroni Etc. / Pdp Agents Travelled To Cambridge To Check Out  Buhari’s Certificate / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Husband Who Abandoned Her To Marry Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Calls Out Buhari Led Administration by gistongist: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mr Macaroni, a renowned social media comedian and content maker, has faulted the Buhari-led administration over the way he is dealing with the crisis of herdsmen.

Mr. Macaroni claimed that no “Nigerian is more Nigerian than the other,” describing the new administration as a “government of the herdsmen, by the herdsmen and for the herdsmen.”

Government of the herdsmen, by the herdsmen and for the herdsmen.

No Nigerian is more Nigerian than the other.

As many rights as the herdsmen have to graze, so does other Nigerians have to live.

When did grazing become series of killing and kidnapping? @MBuhari please be President for all!!!!!”

He continued:
“Growing up, I saw a lot of herdsmen graze peacefully.

I’m sure a lot of us did.

They were so organized and even friendly.

What changed?

And now that so much violence is involved, why can’t the government call them to order?

This insecurity has lasted too long!!

Innocent Nigerians are being killed and kidnapped day in day out because herdsmen have gone rogue!

The Government hasn’t done anything to control the situation!

Don’t let anyone bully you for speaking against gross Nepotism.

Every Nigerian deserves to live.

And that’s all!!!”

Mr Macaroni also mocked President Buhari with his infamous 2015 speech of “I am for everybody and I am for Nobody”.

He tweeted further;

“I am for everybody and I am for Nobody” Tule Joor!!!!

source:https://gistongist.com/mr-macaroni-calls-out-buhari-led-administration/
Re: Mr Macaroni Calls Out Buhari Led Administration by RedPanthar: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
Enjoy your alliance, mbanu allegiance.

Some did persons from a section of a country went out broadcasting how this was their government unlike one who loved peace whom they trampled upon, derided, abused and insulted because of his humanism and peaceful approach to lives.

Now, the peace they chased away has been taken from their hearts and pieces is what's left and they're speaking from different sides of the mouth with legendary cowardness...

When Karma wants to distribute recompense, it does it so unbiased. Whose bearing the burnt of the evil fruit? Whose sons and daughters of nobles are being taken captive and subjected to slavery conditions. It's like Karma directed the moral compass and knew where to hit and is busy doing the needful.

My dear, enjoy your allegiance stoogies cheesy

Fe yi ko gbon grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Codeman / Toyota Corolla Available For HP In Lagos / U.S. Applauded By World Leaders For Formal Return To Paris Climate Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.