Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Alas! My Phone Has Been Hacked. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Alas! My Phone Has Been Hacked. (1629 Views)

"My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out / My Windows Phone Has Ended Support For Whatsapp / World’s First Foldable Phone Has Been Launched. Checkout Specs, PICS And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alas! My Phone Has Been Hacked. by Exumal: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
I just found out that my Facebook SCC has been hscjrf, I trued getting it back which I did. It was later hacked few hours later. I later found out my phone has been changing ip address itself.

2 Likes

Re: Alas! My Phone Has Been Hacked. by Caaz: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
sorry
Re: Alas! My Phone Has Been Hacked. by Exumal: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
cry
Caaz:
sorry

Help a brother nau.
Re: Alas! My Phone Has Been Hacked. by sherylbaky(f): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Alas! My Phone Has Been Hacked. by Nbotee(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
U probably signed in yr Facebook elsewhere and didn't sign out.. U are lucky U still have access to ur fb. Simply select the device dat isnt urs and sign it out.. If na for ur fone, no one hacked ur fone

4 Likes

Re: Alas! My Phone Has Been Hacked. by Exumal: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nbotee:
U probably signed in yr Facebook elsewhere and didn't sign out.. U are lucky U still have access to ur fb. Simply select the device dat isnt urs and sign it out.. If na for ur fone, no one hacked ur fone

The user name has been changed. This one is a new account.
Re: Alas! My Phone Has Been Hacked. by Akanimoh113(m): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Exumal:
I just found out that my Facebook SCC has been hscjrf, I trued getting it back which I did. It was later hacked few hours later. I later found out my phone has been changing ip address itself.

You can still Block this....
Are you Still Online...
Do you still Have access to the account...

If you do... Change the Phone number and Password of your Facebook Account...
Back Up all your phones Apps, Music and Documents
Or... Find a Way to get all the things on your phone to maybe a Memory card or System... So you can Flash the Phone or Restore Factory Settings on the Phone

NOTE: Do not Log in your Facebook Untill you've flashed the phone or Else you'd be in a Loop to securing your FB account...

Also... After you've done the Above... Log into your Facebook account and Put a Two-Step Verification to Secure your Account in Case the Person Hacks it Again this time You'll be Sent a Verification Code if someone is Logging in from a Different Location without your Awareness

READ CAREFULLY

GOOD LUCK

4 Likes

Re: Alas! My Phone Has Been Hacked. by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Small issue

This beginner''Z use this format on ya and ya foolishly fall for it

Ogbeni you're still a novice joor
Re: Alas! My Phone Has Been Hacked. by Akanimoh113(m): 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
Exumal:

That Screenshot you made from your Facebook
Try Securing Your Account When You Tap "Use Two-factor Authentication"
And Follow the Procedures
Re: Alas! My Phone Has Been Hacked. by Exumal: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Akanimoh113:

You can still Block this....
Are you Still Online...
Do you still Have access to the account...

If you do... Change the Phone number and Password of your Facebook Account...
Back Up all your phones Apps, Music and Documents
Or... Find a Way to get all the things on your phone to maybe a Memory card or System... So you can Flash the Phone or Restore Factory Settings on the Phone

NOTE: Do not Log in your Facebook Untill you've flashed the phone or Else you'd be in a Loop to securing your FB account...

Also... After you've done the Above... Log into your Facebook account and Put a Two-Step Verification to Secure your Account in Case the Person Hacks it Again this time You'll be Sent a Verification Code if someone is Logging in from a Different Location without your Awareness

READ CAREFULLY

GOOD LUCK

Thanks so much. I have done everthing you listed above. But the hacker gain access again. I suspect he is using my lost sim card. I've been unable to retrieve it due to the FG policy.
Re: Alas! My Phone Has Been Hacked. by babatunji36117: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Small issue
This beginner''Z use this format on ya and ya foolishly fall for it
Ogbeni you're still a novice joor
Re: Alas! My Phone Has Been Hacked. by ITbomb(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
So, your phone changing IP means, it has been hacked?

Re: Alas! My Phone Has Been Hacked. by Akanimoh113(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Exumal:

Thanks so much. I have done everthing you listed above. But the hacker gain access again. I suspect he is using my lost sim card. I've been unable to retrieve it due to the FG policy.

If you've don exactly what I said it should Work... It always work
Re: Alas! My Phone Has Been Hacked. by Exumal: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
ITbomb:
So, your phone changing IP means, it has been hacked?

Bros, I beg clear my mumu.
No worry sir, google don clear the mumu. My phone is on dynamic IP address. I won't modfiy this thread, at least I go use am remember this day wey man no sabi IP address.

4 Likes

Re: Alas! My Phone Has Been Hacked. by femi4: 6:08am On Jan 27, 2021
Format it

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Poco F3 Available / Samsung Galaxy Phone Banned In The Uk And 31 Other Countries In Europe / Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.