Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Make Money Online Watching Video's - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money Online Watching Video's (1287 Views)

How I Made $1000 From A Video App For Posting And Watching Video / Earn More Money By Just Watching Video Online. / I Make $100 Doing Survey Watching Video And Playing Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online Watching Video's by ki10(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Don't just use your phone for fun only, make some cool cash by just watching videos ... All that is required is to register with your email, and follow up on the instructions
Click this link and thank me later

https://ykvideo.xyz/977450161706656/
Re: Make Money Online Watching Video's by ki10(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
What is the essence of the work?
We offer people to view prepaid promotional videos of various world advertisers and get money for this. Among our advertisers are the largest producers of household appliances, leading retailers, and top video bloggers. Our system accepts only high-yield and high-quality videos selected and tested by our experts.
Re: Make Money Online Watching Video's by ki10(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
How much can I earn?
At the moment, the cost of one minute of a promotional video is 50 cents. It's easy: for 1 hour of work, you can earn 30.00 dollars. If you work at least 3 hours a day, your daily earnings will be $ 90.00, and in one month it would be 2700 dollars. According to the results of conducted surveys, the site yotvideo.xyz is currently the leading system among other systems of paid video viewing. You can see it for yourself-see online payments
Re: Make Money Online Watching Video's by ki10(m): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
How can I withdraw money?
At the request of the user, money is withdrawn from the system within 1 hour during working hours, or within 3-4 hours during non-working hours (including holidays and weekends). We provide a choice of several payment systems, with the help of which you can withdraw the money earned. At the moment, withdrawal is possible to the bank cards of any foreign banks, bank accounts, Bitcoin wallets, and PayPal (through the Western Union payment system).
Re: Make Money Online Watching Video's by Manvitan2(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
ki10:
How can I withdraw money?
At the request of the user, money is withdrawn from the system within 1 hour during working hours, or within 3-4 hours during non-working hours (including holidays and weekends). We provide a choice of several payment systems, with the help of which you can withdraw the money earned. At the moment, withdrawal is possible to the bank cards of any foreign banks, bank accounts, Bitcoin wallets, and PayPal (through the Western Union payment system).
You didn't state that you need to have 30 referrals before you can withdraw or you buy a referral. You just want to increase your referral but they can't pay you
Re: Make Money Online Watching Video's by ki10(m): 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
I know there's a need to for one to refer but i don't know the specific amount of people
Re: Make Money Online Watching Video's by fennels007(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Guy jakpa
Re: Make Money Online Watching Video's by Brunicekid(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
SCAM WEBSITE...NAIRALANDERS, BEWARE!!

VIRTUALLY ALL. xyz website are scam.

(1) (Reply)

I Trade Stock On Betonmarket Very Simple And Guaranteed !! / Stock Brokers Contact Centre / Nigerian Stocks Capable Of Reaching 2008 Peak In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.