Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Group Storm Police HQ. Demand The Arrest Of Tinubu Over Unrest In South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Storm Police HQ. Demand The Arrest Of Tinubu Over Unrest In South West (666 Views)

Tension As Group Storm APC Headquarters Protesting (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) / Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Storm Police HQ. Demand The Arrest Of Tinubu Over Unrest In South West by ashacot: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
A northern group has storm the headquarters of the Nigeria police force to demand the Arrest of APC national leader Bola Amend Tinubu after accusing him of allegedly sponsoring the security unrest in south west Nigeria.
The group speaking to journalist fingered the former Lagos State governor for having a hand in the unrest. The sited that accusing fingers were pointed at the national leader if APC over the ENDSARS Protest last year hence he will also have a hand in the unrest presently going on in south west.

Hear them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWsbP21FvFY
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Group Storm Police HQ. Demand The Arrest Of Tinubu Over Unrest In South West by Hardgun: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
How come them join this innocent cow with us I blame my papa
Re: Group Storm Police HQ. Demand The Arrest Of Tinubu Over Unrest In South West by ThreeEyedRaven: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Let the police arrest Buhari and his aides fueling the unrest

Let the police arrest Tinubu

And
Let the police arrest the police for gross incompetence
Re: Group Storm Police HQ. Demand The Arrest Of Tinubu Over Unrest In South West by alsudan: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Even when Thiefnibu is dead quiet, so as not to displease his Northern masters because of his 2023 pipe dream ambition to be President, they still find away to rope him.

First with End SARS and now this.

Never mortgage your future for anything in the world, don’t be a slave, don’t be like Bola Ahmed Tinubu. grin
Re: Group Storm Police HQ. Demand The Arrest Of Tinubu Over Unrest In South West by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin even me I've never supported Tinubu for anything in my life... but I'm starting to believe most northerners lack sense... they only know how to use their prick for underaged girls
Re: Group Storm Police HQ. Demand The Arrest Of Tinubu Over Unrest In South West by obyrich(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lol. grin
Re: Group Storm Police HQ. Demand The Arrest Of Tinubu Over Unrest In South West by dat9jaguy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hardgun:
How come them join this innocent cow with us I blame my papa

Hahaha, just as your papa go blame him own papa, and your Pikin sef go blame you.

The blame game continues...
Re: Group Storm Police HQ. Demand The Arrest Of Tinubu Over Unrest In South West by Racoon(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
This is just to tell you that these people are insincere about the so called peace truce that our SW brethren are jubilating they signed with them.Tinubu ought to speak up against the atrocities of these killer Fulanis and not keep quiet to sound political correct.
Re: Group Storm Police HQ. Demand The Arrest Of Tinubu Over Unrest In South West by Hardgun: 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Hahaha, just as your papa go blame him own papa, and your Pikin sef go blame you.

Oga na u ur pikin go blame not mine
Re: Group Storm Police HQ. Demand The Arrest Of Tinubu Over Unrest In South West by Hardgun: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Oga na u ur pikin go my child not fit blame coz he no dey naija
Re: Group Storm Police HQ. Demand The Arrest Of Tinubu Over Unrest In South West by dat9jaguy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hardgun:

Oga na u ur pikin go my child not fit blame coz he no dey naija

Wetin concern me with your Pikin
Na observation I make.
Btw, are you not a Nigerian. No matter where you dey, naija blood dey your body.
Instead of lamenting why don't you make Nigeria proud in your own little way in any corner of the world you live in.

(1) (Reply)

It’s Embarrassing For An Unmarried Policewoman To Get Pregnant – PPRO / 2023:Youths Should Support Ngozi Iweala And Akin Adesina To Save Failed State / 100s of Cattle Arrested In Abuja Over Violation Of New Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.