Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

GRAPHIC: Police Allegedly Killed A Young Man On His Way To Work - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GRAPHIC: Police Allegedly Killed A Young Man On His Way To Work (633 Views)

GRAPHIC: Police Inspector That Framed Up Activist, Israel Joe Shot & Killed By R / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away / Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC: Police Allegedly Killed A Young Man On His Way To Work by jeff2010(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
A young man has allegedly been killed by men of the Nigerian Police force while on his way to work, in Oshodi area of Lagos State.

According to Twitter user, Adewale, supposed cousin of the deceased man, security forces have shielded them from taking his dead body.

Adewale queried Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu, if this is how he intends to protect his citizens.

He wrote, ” Good morning mr @jidesanwoolu never taught for once in my life I would do this your task force just killed my cousin in oshodi this morning.. still came win big gun and wont allow us the body .. I don’t know if this how u promised to protect lagosian.

“He doesn’t have a father and his mom is very old .. dey killed him while going to work this morning.”

https://xpresstvnaija.com/metro/graphic-police-kills-young-man-on-his-way-to-work/

Re: GRAPHIC: Police Allegedly Killed A Young Man On His Way To Work by EnvelopeUs(f): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
So bad
Re: GRAPHIC: Police Allegedly Killed A Young Man On His Way To Work by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Na so
Re: GRAPHIC: Police Allegedly Killed A Young Man On His Way To Work by Princessogaraya(f): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
oh God,have mercy on Nigerians
Re: GRAPHIC: Police Allegedly Killed A Young Man On His Way To Work by ZUKKYY(m): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
R.I.P
Re: GRAPHIC: Police Allegedly Killed A Young Man On His Way To Work by dwisedgreat: 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
So sad
Re: GRAPHIC: Police Allegedly Killed A Young Man On His Way To Work by ena5four(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
J
Re: GRAPHIC: Police Allegedly Killed A Young Man On His Way To Work by kennyade3h: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Cry For Help, How I Have Sexy With A Ghost In The Bush Watch Video Cl / EFCC Arrests Ex-Oyo Deputy Chief Registrar, Jailed Her Over Dud Cheque(photo) / SHOCKING! - University Staff Commits Suicide After Sending Suicide Note To His F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.