Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire (8165 Views)

Ipob Security Network Opens Fire On Nigerian Police VIDEO / Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Security Outfit, Result Of Governors' Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by OyigboUpdate: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
ZiggyMr:
Orlu people make una beware o....

This thing go end in premium tears

U.s they are killing us will be the aftermath
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Conrod: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Psalmy2cute:
This guy is starting to behave like a terrorist...
Because he doesnt want to be forced to swim in potopoto anymore abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by LookInTheMirror: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

U.s they are killing us will be the aftermath

Why are all your topics and posts about Ipob and ESN?

Is there something you aren't telling us bros?

Is everything fine with you?

undecided

Yes it's news but surely there is more you can report

Or is there something else ?

Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Conrod:
Because he doesnt want to be forced to swim in potopoto anymore abi?
Because he is now issuing ultimate to his own people.. who gives him the right... kanu should be very careful... he may be abroad.. but not untouchable..
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Conrod: 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kudejo:
When the Nigerian Armed forces decides to retaliate by sending over 1000 troops backed by Attack helicopters armored tanks and mounted guns I hope you are still this faithful in your ESN.
Then esn will find a way to send 500 men with sniper rifles into lagos,abuja and kaduna to target indiscriminatly.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Randy111(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
In as much as I detest Nigeria soldiers for unprofessional conduct at any given opportunity, I will suggest the leave the staffs of that company out of it oooo.

And I also suggest kanu come to Orlu to lead the fight from the forefront and not from Britain and pages of Facebook. We know the late Ojukwu was here during the civil until he eventually went on exile. That is my idea of whst a hero is.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Sctests: 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kudejo:
When the Nigerian Armed forces decides to retaliate by sending over 1000 troops backed by Attack helicopters armored tanks and mounted guns I hope you are still this faithful in your ESN.

Which tribe do you belong? Are you a yorubaman?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Sctests: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
hollah123:
A leader who talks too much will definitely put his followers in trouble either now or later,the same way this guy boasted b4 bowing to the python is d same way he is doing now.

y not keep things off social media if truly u are winning?
he is in faraway UK n pushing people to their death,what about those Igbos killed low-key yesterday?
those fools should understand that he's stylishly using their death to gain sympathy so he needs them to die in large numbers so as to present it as evidence like Ojukwu.

so what if after they die in large numbers n nobody cares like the case of Ojukwu,what will happen?
will heaven fall?
it means they died for nothing

My dear yoruba muslim brother, The same way terrorist Sunday Igboho wants to sacrifice cowardly yoruba youth to fulanis in eweduland. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Conrod: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Psalmy2cute:

Because he is now issuing ultimate to his own people.. who gives him the right... kanu should be very careful... he may be abroad.. but not untouchable..
You should tell that to the nigerian army who dont knw what RULES OF ENGAGEMENT entails.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Kudejo: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sctests:

Which tribe do you belong? Are you a yorubaman?

Yes
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Kudejo: 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Conrod:
Then esn will find a way to send 500 men with sniper rifles into lagos,abuja and kaduna to target indiscriminatly.

���� be realistic, do you think ESN even has up to 500 members
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Sctests: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kudejo:

Yes

Ok.. E good like that.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Sctests: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kudejo:

Yes

quote author=hollah123 post=98466727]oga calm down, ESN is on ground so no shaking now.
At least ESN killed 5 zoo soldiers yesterday so they will kill more again today so no cause for alarm.
Zoogeria soldiers no reach now[/quote]

When is terrorist sunday Igboho removing the fulani Emirate from yorubaland? grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Sctests: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kudejo:

Yes

hollah123:
oga calm down, ESN is on ground so no shaking now.
At least ESN killed 5 zoo soldiers yesterday so they will kill more again today so no cause for alarm.
Zoogeria soldiers no reach now

When is terrorist sunday Igboho removing the fulani emirate establish 200 years ago from yorubaland? grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Kudejo: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sctests:

quote author=hollah123 post=98466727]oga calm down, ESN is on ground so no shaking now.
Zoogeria soldiers no reach now

When is terrorist sunday Igboho removing the fulani Emirate from yorubaland? grin

He Did Not Form A Militia, He Has Never Attacked The Local Police Force Or Army so he cannot be classified as a terrorist
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Sctests: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kudejo:

He Did Not Form A Militia, He Has Never Attacked The Local Police Force Or Army so he cannot be classified as a terrorist

He is a terrorizing peaceful fulanis in yorubaland. He is now a wanted man, running and hiding like a monkey. He'll soon be captured and yorubas will abandon him to die there while their leaders go begging fulani cap-in-hand for 2023 ticket. grin

This na movie wey I don watch before, they'll sell him like MKO. grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by hollah123: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sctests:

When is terrorist sunday Igboho removing the fulani emirate establish 200 years ago from yorubaland? grin
bro get updated with the latest news, fulanis are begging for peaceful coexistence in Yoruba land,they have even started getting I'd card.

Igbos are very funny sets of people,they will b chest beating with one mouth n crying victim with the other hand.

yesterday Nnamdi Kanu was boasting of how they dealt with soldiers n how orlu isn't oyigbo but today the same Igbos are planning of writing to FIFA.

stay for one side,

Are u winning or losing?
which one is boastful shout of winning today n victim card tomorrow?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Conrod: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kudejo:

���� be realistic, do you think ESN even has up to 500 members
Until yesterday,did you believe they existed?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Sctests: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
hollah123:
bro get updated with the latest news, fulanis are begging for peaceful coexistence in Yoruba land,they have even started getting I'd card.

Igbos are very funny sets of people,they will b chest beating with one mouth n crying victim with the other hand.

yesterday Nnamdi Kanu was boasting of how they dealt with soldiers n how orlu isn't oyigbo but today the same Igbos are planning of writing to FIFA.

stay for one side,

Are u winning or losing?
which one is boastful shout of winning today n victim card tomorrow?

Ewedu muslim, the only war that has been fully won and lost is the Fulani emirate in Illorin, yorubaland grin

It is a war that has been settled, unlike the lugardian nigerian question that is still ongoing. Even you as a yoruba muslim will be ready to kill yoruba christians and traditionalists who decide to remove that fulani emirate. grin

I lie? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by juman(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Why can't governments work with these guys instead of fighting them?

Their concern is to protect their people.
Which suppose to be the governments desire.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Kudejo: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Conrod:
Until yesterday,did you believe they existed?

I will admit I didn't believe they were actually real but now looking at all the pics Nnamdi Kanu has posted of them it is very unlikely that they have up to a hundred members
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by afube: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kudejo:

All the pictures that have been posted of dead people are a result of people being caught in the crossfire of the ESN conflict

the army didn't attack civilians but that will probably soon change when the house to house searching starts, you can remember what happened in Oyigbo, Rivers state and you know how long that lasted. There are several military bases in the south but unlike the North there wasn't any conflict that required massive military intervention till now so dont thinks that the 100K members of the Nigerian army are all occupied fighting Boko haram or Banditry in the North because the ESN are in for a rude awakening

Bros....Nigeria and Nigerians are in for a rude awakening........... This predicted rain will fall on all Nigerians, where was your conscience when the army was massacring unarmed IPOB members.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by hollah123: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sctests:

Ewedu muslim, the only war that has been fully won and lost is the Fulani emirate in Illorin, yorubaland grin

It is a war that has been settled, unlike the lugardian nigerian question that is still ongoing. Even you as a yoruba muslim will be ready to kill yoruba christians and traditionalists who decide to remove that fulani emirate. grin

I lie? grin
are u okay?
we are talking of how igbos boast of winning yesterday n u are talking about Ilorin that happened many years ago.

u are avoiding the message n it's understandable,but y do Igbos talk from both sides of the mouth?

Tranquility360 made it clear yesterday that they destabilise the soldiers sote one was planning to hide inside pot, Facebook users claimed igbos killed 5 soldiers.

The 100 metre senior man, president of the only online country in d world told us orlu isn't oyigbo n Igbos are winning in all front,he sometime released a video of how ESN chased zoogeria soldiers away n another Igbo is here claiming victim planning of writing to NFA.

just imagine international bodies want to intervene,where should they come in from?
should they believe d Igbos are losing or they are winning?

I know u will avoid replying to this but u will go off topic.

Are u winning or losing?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Sctests: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
hollah123:
are u okay?
we are talking of how igbos boast of winning yesterday n u are talking about Ilorin that happened many years ago.

u are avoiding the message n it's understandable,but y do Igbos talk from both sides of the mouth?

Tranquility360 made it clear yesterday that they destabilise the soldiers sote one was planning to hide inside pot, Facebook users claimed igbos killed 5 soldiers.

The 100 metre senior man, president of the only online country in d world told us orlu isn't oyigbo n Igbos are winning in all front,he sometime released a video of how ESN chased zoogeria soldiers away n another Igbo is here claiming victim planning of writing to NFA.

just imagine international bodies want to intervene,where should they come in from?
should they believe d Igbos are losing or they are winning?

I know u will avoid replying to this but u will go off topic.

Are u winning or losing?

Olabirudeen my yoruba muslim brother, why are avoiding the topic about fulani emirate in yorubaland?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by hollah123: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sctests:

Olabirudeen my yoruba muslim brother, why are avoiding the topic about fulani emirate in yorubaland?
I will chase u away with facts d same way I chased away others miscreants like u.

d likes of mayniaa,cynthialove, hammervj, hammerO, proeast2 n many others are no where to b found now.
when d heat is getting unbearable for u,I know u will abandon this moniker n run with your tails between your legs like Ojukwu n Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by OyigboUpdate: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sctests:

He asked u a question first
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Conrod: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kudejo:

I will admit I didn't believe they were actually real but now looking at all the pics Nnamdi Kanu has posted of them it is very unlikely that they have up to a hundred members
The italian red brigadge had less members when the almost brought italy to a halt.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Sctests: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

He asked u a question first

Tell am make him give you him yoruba sperm make you lick. Since na to follow MNK for nyash like flies you sabi. grin

Gayy ass Mofo. grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Kudejo: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Conrod:
The italian red brigadge had less members when the almost brought italy to a halt.

Las Las they will designated a dangerous terrorist organisation and either turn Orlu into a warzone (Like borno) or Nnamdi Kanu will be arrested abroad and extradited back to Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Kamanuozuzu: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
mbaise1000:
I personally do not see anything wrong in saving a person facing imminent death, even that soldier doesn't deserve to die for nigeria, I don't believe that nigeria deserves the blood of anything not to talk of a human being no matter their tribe or belief, what will be the value of a country to a dead man? especially when it's a zoo ruled by dead people?
as for hypocrites who are everywhere in nairaland, as you can see, it's not only igbos who are mapped for elimination from nigeria, it's getting closer home, time to wise up

But unarmed civilians deserve to die?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire by Conrod: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kudejo:

Las Las they will designated a dangerous terrorist organisation and either turn Orlu into a warzone (Like borno) or Nnamdi Kanu will be arrested abroad and extradited back to Nigeria

And another nnamdi kanu will rise from his ashes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indonesia Naijas Elder Brother / Nigeria’s $16.5bn Trapped N U.S., Switzerland, Dubai, Others / Richest Local Government Areas In Nigeria: Top 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.