Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Please What Should I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Should I Do (374 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should I Do by Slimslimqq: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
good afternoon all.
I am in a very delicate situation that I dont know what else to do.
truly, am jobless but am still searching but my mom wouldn't allow me rest, she's always embarrassing me in public that I have not been bringing anything home.
I wasn't like this a year or two ago, I have lost so much that I don't even know where to start from again. though I am job hunting like a hungry animal, I have got loads of interview invites which I have been going but they will say they we will get back to me. i also thought about doing pos, which I have registered with some money with me, but if I don't have enough money, how will make transactions for customer.
because I am frustrated already, with the way am being treated already by my mom and how life is unfair to me. I have begged and borrowed money tire, especially here on nairaland which I have not even cleared. and yet, still stagnant..
yesterday, I saw the worst to ever happen to me.
I went out very early for an interview at ejigbo, for an housekeeper job in hotel. I collected d money I kept with her for my transport fare, she initially didn't want to give me Cus she asked what will my son eat if I collect d whole one thousand. I just had to beg her that am late already for d interview. by the time I came back from d interview, mom has already mobilised everyone in our compound that I stole the spoilt alternator that was removed from her bus to sell to aboki. I was so shocked and embarrassed when I saw these scene. meanwhile, the alternator was kept by jnr brother.
why would my mother do this to me? why did I deserve this? has she ever caught me stealing before? why now? I started thinking about a lot of things. now, she told me to leave d house for her. that i should go and look for money, even if its ritual. won't i work even if atleast i wantvto make money. where did she want me to go? I don't have friends. and also my son, will I leave him for her? if at least I want to go, Cus am thinking about looking for a church to sleep as I continue my job search.
a lot of people are telling me to ignore her, at least its my father's house, and she doesn't have the right to send me away like that, but no, I don't wanna disrespect her, Cus truth be told, she has tried a lot for me in taking care of my fiancee and my son. yes, I made mistakes when I was younger, but is that affecting me now? why is good things not coming my way? do I need a reorientation? if yes, how?
she knows I don't have friends, where does she expect me to go?
is it my fault that things ain't moving well with me?
should I leave my son for her?
where can I go?
is there something am not doing right?
is it my fault that my business shop was burgled by thieves that wrecked me financially?
am I the employers who are not giving me jobs yet?
now I know why a lot of people commit suicide out of frustration, because there was nobody to talk to them.
so here I am elders, I need ur opinions please,
please someone should talk sense to me if there's anything am doing wrong. am planning to leave d house either today or tomorrow, though I don't have a destination yet, but I know God will show me the way, to live and work for a better life.
thank u all
Re: Please What Should I Do by MickzyDonald: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Parents are very frustrating at times, Had it mean she has also work so hard during her lifetime it would have been easier for you also, but just hold this as a lesson and never relent,God will eventually see you through the stress and she'll regret she uttered those words to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Should I Do by Slimslimqq: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Parents are very frustrating at times, Had it mean she has also work so hard during her lifetime it would have been easier for you also, but just hold this as a lesson and never relent,God will eventually see you through the stress and she'll regret she uttered those words to you
thank u so much for these piece.
I appreciate it alot
Re: Please What Should I Do by Molahnelson(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Stay in the house but don't eat her food

You will be fine
Re: Please What Should I Do by Slimslimqq: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Molahnelson:
Stay in the house but don't eat her food

You will be fine
its been long I ate her food. sometimes I drop money for my child upkeep after doing some labouring jobs, Cus I noticed she complains about taking care of my son. and yesterday when she told me to leave, she doesn't want me to take him away from her. thank u sir for this piece of advice

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do by Molahnelson(m): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Slimslimqq:
its been long I ate her food. sometimes I drop money for my child upkeep after doing some labouring jobs, Cus I noticed she complains about taking care of my son. and yesterday when she told me to leave, she doesn't want me to take him away from her. thank u sir for this piece of advice

Leave the kid with her, if you want to move
Re: Please What Should I Do by Slimslimqq: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Molahnelson:

Leave the kid with her, if you want to move
ok sir
Re: Please What Should I Do by Caaz: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
touching.
Re: Please What Should I Do by Slimslimqq: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Caaz:
touching.
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Preloved Kiddies Toys And Newborn Items / Woman With 7 Husbands Narrates How She Manages And Satisfies All Their Needs / Pay Rent Monthly In Lagos, Abuja And Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.