Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide (45298 Views)

Speakership: We Know Those We Won't Vote For -LP Reps Members / Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) / Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by Ofemannnu: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Na wah o
Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by Holamic: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sunday has never been a supporter of the current transportation Management that was introduced by GSM, I'm not pointing fingers but if yoruba is among those that came to attack his house the spirit of YORUBA land we ask for his life... Beware that no transportation agency is collecting money at soka... May God protect our land oyo and my city IBADAN

3 Likes

Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by emezuo17: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
oga close your dirty mat... Weytin concern PH with burning an empty house by 3:00 am when people are sleeping?

So if PH was worse than Fulani atrocities, why not pack and go leave with them in sokoto or in the bush where you belong and get the hell out of Port Harcourt? Nonsense!

. Don't mind that mumu, I have lived in pH for 27 years, apart from the era of east west road kidnapping, nothing is that bad here compared to what the fulanis are doing in kaduna alone.

4 Likes

Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by muykem: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
They are governor makinde thugs. That immature governor should not bother contesting for second time.

2 Likes

Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by calyto: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Simply put----Seyi Makinde burnt your house for disrespecting him grin grin grin grin grin

No dey disguise oga.

Na una presidential material

1 Like

Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by walkingshadow911: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
chiiraq802:
I ain't scared of ban NLPoliceWoman. I dey chop am back 2 back. grin..
Just went through your profile .... its a new account... This Vulture meat seller how many account will you open self
fulanisation of Nairaland grin
Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
PissfulProtester:
This is the problem I have with this country people

We are just too evil!

It is obvious this is not a reprisal attack by the Fulanis. Some set of people only want to hide behind the evil the Fulanis do to perpetrate their own evil @ a time when they know all fingers will point at the Fulanis.

I agree that we have some among the Fulanis who are heartless..but if we want to be honest with ourselves, we will agree that even if you take the Fulanis away, Kidnapping, raping, robbing and all ills will continue...

Been in Port-harcourt for many years and the things we see on a daily here is more than what the Fulanis are doing nation-wide. If I am to narrow it down to Kidnapping alone, much more have happened here than all the kidnappings the Fulanis have done in other parts of the country combined

U don't get it.
Fulani is evil.
They can kill for no serious reason,they kidnap,they steal,they are very intolerant.
They are very violent and they are a breed of the Devil.
Don't say some of them,say most of them(99.99
%) are violent and wicked.

2 Likes

Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by Canberra55: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Rosella25:
All what we need is Divine intervention from above

Is divine intervention supposed to come from BELOW before?
Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by Minjim: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
I said it's the work of Auxiliary.
If you're familiar with Ibadan politics and politicians: you won't need to add 2+2 to know the perpetrators

1 Like

Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by AuroraB(f): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
oga close your dirty mat... Weytin concern PH with burning an empty house by 3:00 am when people are sleeping?

So if PH was worse than Fulani atrocities, why not pack and go leave with them in sokoto or in the bush where you belong and get the hell out of Port Harcourt? Nonsense!

Ki oloun ma so wa ooo
See finishing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by Adecks01(m): 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
Rosella25:
All what we need is Divine intervention from above

You're absolutely right,
And also, we need to be much careful about what we say or do especially on this free space.

Nigeria is really on hot seat right now
Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by chiiraq802(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
walkingshadow911:

fulanisation of Nairaland grin

Seun, you need to create Nairaland Vigilante Group (NVG) ooooo.....it seems the "we own all the land and forest in Nigeria people" wants to invade NL....

2 Likes

Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
emezuo17:
. Don't mind that mumu, I have lived in pH for 27 years, apart from the era of east west road kidnapping, nothing is that bad here compared to what the fulanis are doing in kaduna alone.
Don't mind that guy, no stupid person like him is presently living in PH...

2 Likes

Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by Minjim: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Holamic:
Sunday has never been a supporter of the current transportation Management that was introduced by GSM, I'm not pointing fingers but if yoruba is among those that came to attack his house the spirit of YORUBA land we ask for his life... Beware that no transportation agency is collecting money at soka... May God protect our land oyo and my city IBADAN

Don't bother yourself. I've contacted my people at Iwo road and I can authoritatively say Auxiliary's boys did it.
Qoute me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by casppyjay: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
chiiraq802:

I ain't scared of ban NLPoliceWoman. I dey chop am back 2 back. grin..

Just went through your profile .... its a new account...
This Vulture meat seller how many account will you open self
ayagayagayeeee oooo raskimono comes to mind rip legend lol
Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
They will definitely conduct a reprisal. Putting it in the public that they will take no reprisal action is no more than to provide for themselves a psychological alibi. :-D This is getting really interesting. The coming days should be more exciting, as long as no one is killed. Tit for tat.

dre11:
Speaking with SaharaReporters on the phone, Oladapo said: "We know the perpetrators but we won’t disclose yet. If they were strong enough, they should have come to his new house but they dare not. We are looking at the trend of things before we say anything."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/26/we-know-those-who-burnt-igbohos-house-%E2%80%94-media-aide
Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by israelmao(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
It has gone down to history that,Sunday Igboho has turned a big table that led to the sacking (not resignation) of service chiefs.

2 Likes

Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by God2man2again(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
I will be surprised if there is no hidden camera in that fine house.
Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by ebukamat34: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
The truth shall soon be known

Watch see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUiBd_ZDwho
Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by solmusdesigns: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Makinde and Auxiliary over to you
Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by tonyson010(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
PissfulProtester:
This is the problem I have with this country people

We are just too evil!

It is obvious this is not a reprisal attack by the Fulanis. Some set of people only want to hide behind the evil the Fulanis do to perpetrate their own evil @ a time when they know all fingers will point at the Fulanis.

I agree that we have some among the Fulanis who are heartless..but if we want to be honest with ourselves, we will agree that even if you take the Fulanis away, Kidnapping, raping, robbing and all ills will continue...

Been in Port-harcourt for many years and the things we see on a daily here is more than what the Fulanis are doing nation-wide. If I am to narrow it down to Kidnapping alone, much more have happened here than all the kidnappings the Fulanis have done in other parts of the country combined

Lai Mohamed jnr

2 Likes

Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by golddare: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
dre11:
Speaking with SaharaReporters on the phone, Oladapo said: "We know the perpetrators but we won’t disclose yet. If they were strong enough, they should have come to his new house but they dare not. We are looking at the trend of things before we say anything."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/26/we-know-those-who-burnt-igbohos-house-%E2%80%94-media-aide

If you know the mind of typical fulani man you will understand. I may be wrong but from what I know about them, this is not their style, this is the work of politicians. However, Igboho should be at alert forever because fulani no dey forgive and I know God is always on the side of the righteous.
Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by deeva2: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
bouncin04:
Bob Risky's Advice
Kanayo Kanye
DNA test
Charlie Charlie
Stingy Men Association
Joe Biden
Sunday Igboho

.. all in January ... angry

SMILE.....ANOTHER ONE IS COMING SOON

1 Like

Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by Frenzyboy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Brilliant records... You are good to go..
Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by Sctests: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
yoruba muslims who are slaves to fulani burnt Sunday Igboho. Until yorubas deal with their muslims who owe allegiance to fulani, yorubaland will be under siege.
Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by blackmantis: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wonderful!!!.........Igbosa now has a media aide.
Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by tamunobello: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
We are going to blame fulani for this
dre11:

Re: We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide by billyG(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mention names if U are not a COWARD!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North / Young Suicide Bomber Intercepted By Soldiers In Adamawa State. Photos / Maiduguri Under Attack On Election Day, 7 Explosions Occur Within 10 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.