Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

The Cousin Of Deceased Killed By Lagos Police In Oshodi Calls Out Sanwoolu. VID - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Cousin Of Deceased Killed By Lagos Police In Oshodi Calls Out Sanwoolu. VID (414 Views)

Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police / Chinese, David Chang Declared Wanted By Lagos Police For Fraud (Photos) / Six Cultists Who Killed Fashola Arrested By Lagos Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cousin Of Deceased Killed By Lagos Police In Oshodi Calls Out Sanwoolu. VID by nairafame2: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
The cousin of the innocent youth murdered by the Lagos State Police taskforce calls out the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwoolu for this action.

The deceased was killed on his way to work this morning by Lagos state police taskforce.

The cousin of the deceased wrote;
Good morning mr @jidesanwoolu never taught for once in my life I would do this your task force just killed my cousin in oshodi this morning.. still came win big gun and wont allow us the body .. I don't know if this how u promised to protect lagosian.

See the video below
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/01/the-cousin-of-deceased-killed-by-lagos.html

Re: The Cousin Of Deceased Killed By Lagos Police In Oshodi Calls Out Sanwoolu. VID by Mokason288(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
embarassed
Re: The Cousin Of Deceased Killed By Lagos Police In Oshodi Calls Out Sanwoolu. VID by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nigeria is a zoo, you should be to God if you go to work and come back without being dead
Re: The Cousin Of Deceased Killed By Lagos Police In Oshodi Calls Out Sanwoolu. VID by lahp(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
The armed forces are part of the problems south.

if u kill ur brothers over little things u are bringing up a cycle of killings and revenge

the south is a den of weapons
come down south and see for urselves face offs with the NA has always been a southern thing that the orlu incident is not new
Re: The Cousin Of Deceased Killed By Lagos Police In Oshodi Calls Out Sanwoolu. VID by ena5four(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
J

(1) (Reply)

My love / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Suspected Extortion Ongoing In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.