Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) (54086 Views)

Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) / Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) / Sex Worker Sells Her 4 Months Old Baby For N300,000 In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by Dharniel600(m): 2:46am On Jan 27, 2021
Make them continue to they kill their selves up North. Very parasitic region
Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by Richie77: 3:27am On Jan 27, 2021
Cashsteady:
Buhari will still not shut Niger republic -nigeria border even when he knows one of the major source of this banditry and terrorism is from this Niger republic...
Niger republic is already part of Nigeria. lolz.
Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:26am On Jan 27, 2021
And we are still doing express railway to maradi in Niger.

Our head need to be check

Beyond business, crime wil triple
Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by BinamRex: 5:29am On Jan 27, 2021
Heartbender:
What are those condoms for? grin

For raping abducted females. That's what the bastards do

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by JaneYave(f): 5:34am On Jan 27, 2021
You could imagine! This Northern Nigeria- Niger romance is getting out of control

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by end1999constitu(m): 6:41am On Jan 27, 2021
....they won't show you their faces because na their men

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2021
Must annoying thing is he can speak Hausa fluently , if he was caught here in the south we can easily tag him as northerner.
Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by Scarface22(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2021
Where is the arms dealers picture, they will not publish now coz they will still release him and his son. Foolish people, if it were a Southerner they will paste the pictures everywhere. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2021
They are scavengers.
Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by Dejicano(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2021
so na First Bank dem dey use ko
Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by zarakikenpa(m): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2021
Heartbender:

Obviously for servicing munition grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by AsiwajuAdedapo(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2021
And what are they doing with condom..[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by Shellsploit: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2021
Heartbender:

To charge power bank

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by Nyenom: 9:55am On Jan 27, 2021
Heartbender:

Leg Work Purposes Or Zanku jhoor

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by TONIOI: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2021
ena5four:
I call this method nigeria police force use as :

VIDEO ARREST AND AUDIO RELEASE

Do I Still Need To Tell You Where These Fulani's Get Their Guns From?

Arresting Them Isn't The Issue and we all know it, abi what's the essence of having security forces in the nation.

Hope They Won't Be Release On A Negotiated Price?

Because I Know What A Single Call From Their Oga At The Top Can Do.

Abi Isn't It This Same Our Nigeria Again grin We Joke Alot!

They Arrest Them Like Better Person grin So That We'll Know The Nigeria Police Force Are Also Working Abi grin una wehdone!

True talk jarey, dem go show us when dem arrest dem , but we no dey know wen de release dem , animals in uniforms .
Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by generalud: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2021
More are yet to arrive Nigeria immediately after completion of the railway line linking Niger to Nigeria. We are all watching PMB as he unfolds his plans.
Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by nnamdico82: 11:01am On Jan 27, 2021
To Bleep any pussy fuckable
Heartbender:

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by Leonron(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
For the days or nights their blood gets hot!
Heartbender:

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by Anyiamaka: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
dawnomike:
He has sold over 10,000 arms to bandits!!! This is alarming shocked

And you believe the police?
Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by Pecuman: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
Glorious
Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by candygist: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Heartbender:

Bullet proof.

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by gozzlin: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
greatbuc:
Only one dealer dealt 10,000 arms.. And there will be a 1000 more dealers . so give or take 10 million illegal arms. I'm off the carpenters shop.. Don't ask why, going to mass produce coffins and teru (white satin) this year I must cash out!

You are looking for people to die so that you will 'cash out' from their death. What if you die so that someone can cash out from your death?
Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by gozzlin: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
PAWG:
Peep the length of those bullets! shocked

Omo no be small thing o. That thing go fit commot all the intestines for pesin body.

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by neutral2000: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
God have mercy
Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by greatbuc(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
gozzlin:

You are looking for people to die so that you will 'cash out' from their death. What if you die so that someone can cash out from your death?
so a coffin maker can't pray for customers? Or am I the arms dealer. Are you not reading the news lately... Pick a pen and calculate how many people have being shot dead on a daily basis before I made my comment.. You have left the message and attacked the innocent messenger. Bill gate and his wife made a forecast on what will happen to Africans if covid spreads because they wanted to warn us. Its normal to forecast the evils that lurk so we will all wake up to defend the present. Are the people buying illegal arms hoping to fish with it? Or they want to hunt with it.. GPMGs.. Abeg my brother no kill me.. Na messenger I be
Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by ugofulfilled(m): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
faceland:

He is arms dealer. He is multi-multi millionaire. I am sure because of him, they would on generator in the prison and police would be taking order on what he wants to eat.

Lol... that's if the Police has got him in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by Ezzywaymadu(m): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
Lol.... The south does not know what is coming.

This people up north know what they are doing.

They showed me arms and live ammunitions, but they couldn't snap the arm dealer and his son.

OK.... My brother na talk U talkoo
Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by gozzlin: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
greatbuc:
so a coffin maker can't pray for customers? Or am I the arms dealer. Are you not reading the news lately... Pick a pen and calculate how many people have being shot dead on a daily basis before I made my comment.. You have left the message and attacked the innocent messenger. Bill gate and his wife made a forecast on what will happen to Africans if covid spreads because they wanted to warn us. Its normal to forecast the evils that lurk so we will all wake up to defend the present. Are the people buying illegal arms hoping to fish with it? Or they want to hunt with it.. GPMGs.. Abeg my brother no kill me.. Na messenger I be

No offence bruh.

I just asked you that question cos you said you were off to the Carpenter's to make a lotta coffins in anticipation of multiple deaths.

To me it sounded really morbid looking forward to making money from other people dying as if you are immune to death. That was why I asked you a rhetorical question of how you'd feel if someone had prepared a coffin anticipating your death from bandits attack, so that he can sell the coffin to your family and cash out big.

You drew an analogy between Bill Gates statement about anticipated death from Corona Virus and your own statement. Those are totally different. Gates never said he was going to cash out big from the resultant deaths, you on the other hand gleefully exclaimed that you can't wait to cash out big from the expected fatalities. That's morbidly odious bro. You don't think you might be one of the fatalities, right?
Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by greatbuc(m): 5:53am On Jan 28, 2021
gozzlin:

No offence bruh.

I just asked you that question cos you said you were off to the Carpenter's to make a lotta coffins in anticipation of multiple deaths.

To me it sounded really morbid looking forward to making money from other people dying as if you are immune to death. That was why I asked you a rhetorical question of how you'd feel if someone had prepared a coffin anticipating your death from bandits attack, so that he can sell the coffin to your family and cash out big.

You drew an analogy between Bill Gates statement about anticipated death from Corona Virus and your own statement. Those are totally different. Gates never said he was going to cash out big from the resultant deaths, you on the other hand gleefully exclaimed that you can't wait to cash out big from the expected fatalities. That's morbidly odious bro. You don't think you might be one of the fatalities, right?
I'm not a carpenter and I'm Nigerian so i'm privileged to be silly at times. If you've noticed, you are the only one this thing is not seating well with. Back to Gates.. We are alike and I even think I'm better! He wants to cash out big.. GAVI vaccine.. Do you know how many politicians and top military personnels gain from war? If full anny did kill over 1000 will we be talking about giving them 400bn? My brother the days of peace are still very distant. May be I've awaken you to the vile wickedness being perpetrated in this country. Its a morbid statement but its meant for humans who are yet to see the nearest future.. Can you see my brother?
Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by gozzlin: 6:17am On Jan 28, 2021
greatbuc:
I'm not a carpenter and I'm Nigerian so i'm privileged to be silly at times. If you've noticed, you are the only one this thing is not seating well with. Back to Gates.. We are alike and I even think I'm better! He wants to cash out big.. GAVI vaccine.. Do you know how many politicians and top military personnels gain from war? If full anny did kill over 1000 will we be talking about giving them 400bn? My brother the days of peace are still very distant. May be I've awaken you to the vile wickedness being perpetrated in this country. Its a morbid statement but its meant for humans who are yet to see the nearest future.. Can you see my brother?

Alright. I can now see your point. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Send Us Cartons Of Condoms; Gangs Which Impregnate Teenage Girls In Calabar.PICS / PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover / Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.