Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (109424 Views)

EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by sekkiz: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Oga work ooh
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by Tundex911: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
thorpido:
Will bokoharam and herdsmen killing stop now?

I taya cuz of monsters dem don made
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by bay8267: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
look at level and how we are despirate about the post
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Coalition9ja:
What is the fate of the only Lieutenant General in the country (Lt Gen Adeosun) and all our gallant major generals?
do you expect merit from buhari?
Answer me
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by tit(f): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Congratulations, Sah!
Shun!! Sah!!!
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by arinze3131(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
EXLOVER:
I'm not an Ipob member, but this is the most stupid, useless, local, nonsense barbaric comment of the year, even though the year is just starting.

U should have ignored d idoit completely.some people re completely useless,so U don't even need 2 respond 2 their madness.
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
What of Adeosun?
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by witworth(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
This one doesn't look serious. Judging from the first pics, he's just trying to force himself to look serious.

Meanwhile must politics be placed above merit when appointing the COAS? What ever happened to Lamidi Adeosun, Adeosun is more deserving.

Anyways, Buratai is the worse COAS ever and I'm sure there are silent and secret jubilations in all army barracks and formations Nationwide.
well-done chief justice, judge of the jungle, I greet you.
Why don't you judge yourself from your own pictures
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by AmUmokeme(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
ANYTIME I REMEMBER SASAWA I TANK GOD 4 SPARING MY LINE TRU OUT MY FOUR MONTH TWO WEEKS STAY IN THAT BUSH.ALOT OF TINZ WERE NEVA RIGHT
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by onoja12: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
where did you get such a statement, all service chief serve at the pleasure of the president, nothing like next in line.

Simbrixton:
adeosun is the next in line by hierarchy and u be benue person sef
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by Xyzdojah: 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2021

In my opinion, and from his profile he is not selected based on merit! We should prepare for the worse, I don't want to sound tribalistic but I think Generals with merit from the SW/SS should have been selected for this position this time.. We all want to feel safe again in Nigeria, we don't want to be Kidnapped, butchered and killed in our own country, we don't want to be a refugee either!

PLEASE LET US MAKE NIGERIA ARMY GREAT AGAIN AND WITHOUT POLITICAL INFLUENCES! KEEP NIGERIA SAFE AGAIN, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by promzy555(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
See head like bomb blast
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Was this man appointed only to deal with uprising?

Because he has a bad profile to be coas, considering the fact that Nigeria need to succeed in the fight against terrorism.
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by danhans(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
He is a failure already the profile has spoken
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
This one doesn't look serious. Judging from the first pics, he's just trying to force himself to look serious.

Meanwhile must politics be placed above merit when appointing the COAS? What ever happened to Lamidi Adeosun, Adeosun is more deserving.

Anyways, Buratai is the worse COAS ever and I'm sure there are silent and secret jubilations in all army barracks and formations Nationwide.
No be small my brother
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Buratai tried in combating Boko Haram, let's be sincere especially in the beginning. He's the reason why many indigenes of Maiduguri returned to their homes.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Coalition9ja:
What is the fate of the only Lieutenant General in the country (Lt Gen Adeosun) and all our gallant major generals?
Na retirement straight! Normal military protocol.
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 12:24am On Jan 27, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
I hope they would ruthlessly deal with IPOB miscreants and their rag tag ESN.....

Idiot that War you people are Seeking for you would get it in Full Doze and it would consume all you Zombies and the useless terrorists Nigerian Soldiers.
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by femianski: 12:26am On Jan 27, 2021
Nomorelove:
I'm depressed
What's wrong
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 12:27am On Jan 27, 2021
Samunique:
My own be say, make him no dey clueless as Buratai.

Full stop !!!

Who has Buhari appointed to a position before that is not clueless??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by smallsmall: 2:35am On Jan 27, 2021
Racoon:

Imagine! sad Even with this well chronicled streaks of woes that befell the nation after he took over command from Irabor because of his inefficiency & cluelessness, Buhari still appointed this failure as COAS? He robbed Lt.Gen. Lamidi Adeosun. Nepotism is corruption.

Just look at the way he held his Writing Pen, you would know that he is a dunce of the first order. grin grin
Everyone l have seen who hold their Pens that way, have always been a Dunce.
Do the research and watch people who hold their Pens like that.

This COAS is a proper "Quota System" General. Buhari loves dunces, especially Fulani dunces, because he is no different. undecided
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by smallsmall: 2:46am On Jan 27, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

They shouldn't jubilate just yet. This one now will be looking at how to acquire his own houses in Dubai.

He is coming from "Army Procurement", to become COAS.
This one don chop tire, ah-swear.
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by Difrent: 4:13am On Jan 27, 2021
thorpido:
Will bokoharam and herdsmen killing stop now?

But you people said it will stop once service chiefs were changed now, you asked,begged , threatened , cursed everyone in government and swore the war will end , so why the question

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by Eclassic: 5:34am On Jan 27, 2021
Please don't think that this man is coming to do anything serious, he failed in most of d duties entrusted on him. Buhari is d worst president in the world, appointment is never on merit bcz he did nt merit his position.
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by Iceking1(m): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2021
Siwel25:

Na retirement straight! Normal military protocol.

I don't understand, but the new COAS is a major general, why would a lieutenant Gen that is supposed to be under a major General retire? And why would the rest of the major Generals retire also? Please can you enlighten me on this?

Burutai former COAS was a lieutenant Gen, and this guy was a major Gen why didn't he retired when Burutai was picked as COAS could you please explain to me plssssssssssss
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 7:34am On Jan 27, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:50am On Jan 27, 2021
smallsmall:

He is coming from "Army Procurement", to become COAS.
This one don chop tire, ah-swear.
Na dem dey buy the substandard equipment. Dem no dey ever tire to dey chop.
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2021
Difrent:

But you people said it will stop once service chiefs were changed now, you asked,begged , threatened , cursed everyone in government and swore the war will end , so why the question
Which people?
Re: Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) by Urstinho(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2021
He should just do a good job. Anyways, him face alone go fit scare Boko Haram komott 4 naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram / Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.