Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,628 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Where Was JESUS Christ During President Biden Inauguration ( Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was JESUS Christ During President Biden Inauguration ( Video) (278 Views)

My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) / When Was Jesus Truly Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was JESUS Christ During President Biden Inauguration ( Video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjc1dHaC-jA

I stumbled on the Prayers at Inauguration of President Biden and I observed JESUS Christ was not Invited.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

When a Nation turns it back at its Back bone , Destruction is inevitable.

Re: Where Was JESUS Christ During President Biden Inauguration ( Video) by HallaDaTruth: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ever since biden took over, all he has been doing is signing mostly gay rights. Very useless man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Was JESUS Christ During President Biden Inauguration ( Video) by HallaDaTruth: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
This is a satanic "politically correct" prayer. And by the way, the God he is praying to is not the Most High God that we know. Its osiris.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Was JESUS Christ During President Biden Inauguration ( Video) by Khalesie: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
He doesnt blive in jesus

Obama didnt and notin happen
Re: Where Was JESUS Christ During President Biden Inauguration ( Video) by petra1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
HallaDaTruth:
Ever since biden took over, all he has been doing is signing mostly gay rights. Very useless man.

Its begining of Goodnews for image 123

I Samuel 8:7

(1) (Reply)

Children Of God Please What Are Comedians Doing In The House Of God. / Could An Alien Deception Be The "Strong Delusion" GOD Sends On An Unbelieving / Will You Recognize The Antichrist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.