Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Redmi 9 Screen And Touchpad - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi 9 Screen And Touchpad (870 Views)

How Much To Repair Itel P13 Screen And Touchpad?? / Doogee Mix Screen And Touchpad / In Need Of Lenovo A5890 Screen And Touchpad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi 9 Screen And Touchpad by Intoboy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
My new redmi9 fell on the floor ad the screen and touchpad got spoil i really need help in repairing it Asap anybody dat can help with contact of who can help me please
Re: Redmi 9 Screen And Touchpad by Intoboy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Intoboy:
My new redmi9 fell on the floor ad the screen and touchpad got spoil i really need help in repairing my t Asap anybody dat can help with contact of who xn help me please
Re: Redmi 9 Screen And Touchpad by SweetBuns(f): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
jboixxx
Re: Redmi 9 Screen And Touchpad by jboixxx: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Intoboy:
My new redmi9 fell on the floor ad the screen and touchpad got spoil i really need help in repairing it Asap anybody dat can help with contact of who can help me please
Eh yah I sell protectors and Android accessories, not replacement parts. For such units, especially of Xiaomi, contact Macbeyland or Repairguru.

That device is new, so, price might be a bit dear.
Re: Redmi 9 Screen And Touchpad by srrrr(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Intoboy:
Wow and I watched a YouTube video where a guy fell the phone 8 times, 4 from pocket height and 4 times from head height. He even poured water on the phone and it was still fine, with little scratch.
Re: Redmi 9 Screen And Touchpad by gogeekish(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
I have screens available. Contact me
Re: Redmi 9 Screen And Touchpad by firmwarefile(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Flash File is used to upgrade or install your operating system again on your system. This file is used to fix issues like software issues, dead issues,boot lap issues and IMEI issues. Here you can download lyf f90m flash file
https://firmwareflashfiles.com/lyf-f90m/jio
Re: Redmi 9 Screen And Touchpad by Crimrburster: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2021
Intoboy:
go buy from aliexpress, case solved.

Re: Redmi 9 Screen And Touchpad by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
Intoboy:
Take it to any slot branch for repair.

(1) (Reply)

Redmi 9T Review - Worth It? / Sim Not Supported Iphone / SOLD SOLD****** Samsung S10 Duos For Sale With Pictures******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.