Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

Best Mobile Devices 2021 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Best Mobile Devices 2021 (252 Views)

The Best Mobile Apps For Loans In Nigeria (android & Iphone) / Free Internet For 10 Years On Oloko Mobile Devices And Home Entertainment / How To Hack Wifi Hotspot Of Mobile Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Mobile Devices 2021 by Redcarpet2011: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
I have spent the last 13 months looking for innovative Devices and technology over the internet and come up with very little. The Covid 19 lockdown did affect my shopping for devices due to shops being closed I have spent the last 6 months going to shops in Lagos , lekki, surulere, ikeja , Victoria Island ,Ojota looking for innovative Devices and come up with little as well. It's like all mobile devices are generic and look alike. These for me are the most innovative Devices I have seen in a very very long time. I like the designs of these devices. They all run on the Oloko Operation System. It's an Operating System that will shake the World and rewrite history. What do you think of these mobile devices ?

(1) (Reply)

Herdsman Bathes With Cow Urine/benefits Of Cow Urine For The Body / What Are The Requirements To Run A Game Like This In Nigeria / Xbox Is Testing Accessible Chat Options Like Transcription And Speech Synthesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.