Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top (544 Views)

Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? / Troost-Ekong Wins Promotion To EPL With Watford / Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top by nicestguy1: 12:24am On Jan 27, 2021
Manchester City FC has eventually crept up on every team in the English Premier League (EPL) in the past few weeks without anyone taking notice until now

All the discourse about the English Premier League (EPL) in recent weeks has been about Chelsea FC’s fluctuating performances, Liverpool’s campaign to retain the title, Tottenham and Manchester United’s temporarily visit to the top of the league table.

Guardiola’s men started the season in a dismal fashion by accumulating 2 losses and 5 draws in first 12 Premier League games of the season. By December 15, 2020, Manchester City was at sixth place, five points behind then-league-leaders Tottenham Hotspur and everyone was beginning to write their season off then as it seemed like a race between Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham and Manchester United.

Continue post https://ballerzfc.com/2021/01/20/manchester-city-creeps-to-epl-top/
Re: UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top by baralatie(m): 2:27am On Jan 27, 2021
What out for morin and villa
Re: UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top by pryme(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2021
What do you mean by "Creeps" to the top of the EPL.
Very condescending.
Re: UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top by DownChelsea(f): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
United is going back to top spot tonight
Re: UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top by baralatie(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
DownChelsea:
United is going back to top spot tonight
naaah
Re: UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top by DownChelsea(f): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
baralatie:

naaah

Okay. United is going to 1st position tonight
Re: UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top by nicestguy1: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
pryme:
What do you mean by "Creeps" to the top of the EPL.
Very condescending.

That's not the intent bro especially if you read the full article which states that while everyone was talking about ManU, Liverpool, Tottenham, Leicester gunning for the top, people forgot and Mancity and from nowhere they are at the top now while everyone was still praising ManU especially.
Re: UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top by nicestguy1: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
DownChelsea:

Okay. United is going to 1st position tonight

Hopefully, if Solksjaer is up to the task. I don't see Solksjaer knocking ManU off that spot permanently.

He might win tonight but that's just a temporary visit to the top again.

Leicester and Liverpool are better positioned to achieve that feat of knocking Mancity off the top spot- ManU will definitely not end the season as winners or 2nd- wait and see.
Re: UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top by nicestguy1: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
baralatie:

naaah

grin
Re: UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top by pryme(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
nicestguy1:

That's not the intent bro especially if you read the full article which states that while everyone was talking about ManU, Liverpool, Tottenham, Leicester gunning for the top, people forgot and Mancity and from nowhere they are at the top now while everyone was still praising ManU especially.

Anyone that "forgot" about Pep Guardiola's Man City, clearly did not check the Bookmaker odds for who is going to win the EPL.
Re: UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top by DownChelsea(f): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
nicestguy1:

Hopefully, if Solksjaer is up to the task. I don't see Solksjaer knocking ManU off that spot permanently.

He might win tonight but that's just a temporary visit to the top again.

Leicester and Liverpool are better positioned to achieve that feat of knocking Mancity off the top spot- ManU will definitely not end the season as winners or 2nd- wait and see.

Okay. United will go back to the 1st spot tonight
Re: UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top by baralatie(m): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2021
DownChelsea:

Okay. United will go back to the 1st spot tonight
grin
Re: UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top by nicestguy1: 2:12am On Jan 28, 2021
pryme:

Anyone that "forgot" about Pep Guardiola's Man City, clearly did not check the Bookmaker odds for who is going to win the EPL.

I agree with you boss. I fid not see the bookmaker's odds at the beginni g of the season but for sure Solksjaer no be am and with Liverpool staggering, ManCity will claim the spot easily
Re: UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top by nicestguy1: 7:40am On Jan 28, 2021
baralatie:
What out for morin and villa

You are right....Mourinho cannot be overlooked but forget Aston Villa.

Please read my latest opinion https://ballerzfc.com/ as ManCity currently sits at the top.
Re: UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top by pryme(m): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2021
nicestguy1:

I agree with you boss. I fid not see the bookmaker's odds at the beginni g of the season but for sure Solksjaer no be am and with Liverpool staggering, ManCity will claim the spot easily

It's been a very weird season with very strange scorelines.
Re: UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top by nicestguy1: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2021
pryme:

It's been a very weird season with very strange scorelines.

I guess the covid break has really affected the regular flow of expectations

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Force To Train In Darkness Ahead Benin Clash / Palmpay Best Money Making App / Frank Lampard Gets New Job With BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.