Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Update On Things In Orlu So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Things In Orlu So Far (2649 Views)

Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Things In Orlu So Far by Qelvin(m): 2:03am On Jan 27, 2021
After the craziness of yesterday things have settled into somewhat of an uneasy calm in Orlu, though major streets are still deserted and markets, shops, beer parlors, business centers etc all closing early to meet the curfew time. The soldiers seem still around enforcing the curfew seem to be scared from what I've observed, I get the feeling they hate it here and just want to get the hell of out Orlu back to the barracks... and can one blame them for feeling apprehensive? facts already have emerged that they lost 6 of their men officially as of today to the ESN clash.... so they have doubled their security with more men and combat gears in various strategic areas. But the soldiers have so far surprisingly displayed professionalism and have been immensely respectful to motorists and pedestrians alike so far... I even chatted with a soldier today and he was very friendly so I offered him a beer and cigarettes from my shop for free... and he was very grateful. Hopefully peace will be restored for good in Orlu cause we've been a very serene, friendly and hospitable community until the recent crisis snowballed into something else.

And ESN still have a very strong base here in Orlu and I don't see them getting dislodged from here, so it will be wiser for the army to just leave them alone to do their jobs of protecting the rural areas from criminals and Fulani wahala, ESN from what I know enjoy the absolute trust, goodwill and confidence of the people cause they have been proven capable of providing fantastic security to the communities they operate with... as long as they don't interfere with the Nigerian army/police , then it's all good... make all man dey him lane. May we never experience bloodshed again!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by Hisxellency: 2:04am On Jan 27, 2021
B
Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by RuddyFusion(m): 2:17am On Jan 27, 2021
Calm before the storm.....be watchful

2 Likes

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by IlovePMB: 2:20am On Jan 27, 2021
They have received sense by force. Who Wan die. ESN no fit die because of the odeshi. Na only ordinary citizens and soldiers fit die. So let the sleeping dogs lie.

If another civil war breaks we will ensure that all sons and daughters of Chukwu okike abiama get fortified with odeshi. So that no weapon, no matter how sophisticated, fashioned against them shall prosper. Egbuo ha mma, odeshi. Agbaa ha egbe odeshi. Eluo bomb, odeshi. Na them go tire oo.

No quoting is allowed or else Ka ci gusu uwarka.

22 Likes

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by vanunu: 3:07am On Jan 27, 2021
The Nigerian army I know will still attack ESn , Igboland is not Kaduna or Nasarawa where the fulanis killed 7 soldiers. So watch out in the coming days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by Qelvin(m): 3:08am On Jan 27, 2021
vanunu:
The Nigerian army I know will still attack ESn , Igboland is not Kaduna or Nasarawa where the fulanis killed 7 soldiers. So watch out in the coming days.
I doubt they would, except they want to incurr more unnecessary losses.

17 Likes

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by uBuNiT: 3:22am On Jan 27, 2021
vanunu:

MNK said "they will come because they are foolish". But I tell them "we'll come"

12 Likes

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by SlayerForever: 3:26am On Jan 27, 2021
If they were very professional in discharging their duties then they might have received sense finally.
Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by IduNaOba: 3:29am On Jan 27, 2021
IlovePMB:
They have received sense by force. Who Wan die. ESN no fit die because of the odeshi. Na only ordinary citizens and soldiers fit die. So make the sleeping dogs lie.

If another civil law breaks we will ensure that all sons and daughters of Chukwu okike abiama get fortified with odeshi. So that no weapon, no matter how sophisticated, fashioned against them shall prosper. Egbu ha mma, odeshi. Agbaa ha egbe odeshi. Eluo bomb, odeshi. Na them go tire oo.

No quoting is allowed or else Ka ci gusu uwarka.
Nwanne nara m atọ!
Ịwụ nwafọ
Ndị a amarọ ka ESN si kwado na nke ikpe azụ a

14 Likes

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by IduNaOba: 3:31am On Jan 27, 2021
vanunu:
Onye nwe anyị, ha agaghị emeli ya!
They fitn't do it again.
ESN a gwọọ ha ka abacha
Proven and certified
He he he
ESN amaka
Gwazie ndị yard ụnụ

4 Likes

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by helinues: 5:43am On Jan 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by Sctests: 5:57am On Jan 27, 2021
ESN is not going anywhere soon. They are a neccesary 'evil' in a contraption where the law of survival is 'eat or be eaten'.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by Akudaisi: 6:39am On Jan 27, 2021
Its only easy to defeat ESN online but on ground the reality is quite different,the soldiers went on full moral the other day and after that are on the low now,I know they would still attack so stay safe and biko don't ever video or picture your self helping a Nigerian soldier,it's for your life thanks

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by adadike(f): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2021
Thank God for peace. Ka udo chia
Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by Jagznation(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2021
You've done well....we hope to get more info from you and hopefully the tension eases down .....ESN leads others follow

2 Likes

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by Valkrie: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2021
Qelvin:
After the craziness of yesterday things have settled into somewhat of an uneasy calm in Orlu, though major streets are still deserted and markets, shops, beer parlors, business centers etc all closing early to meet the curfew time. The soldiers seem still around enforcing the curfew seem to be scared from what I've observed, I get the feeling they hate it here and just want to get the hell of out Orlu back to the barracks... and can one blame them for feeling apprehensive? facts already have emerged that they lost 6 of their men officially as of today to the ESN clash.... so they have doubled their security with more men and combat gears in various strategic areas. But the soldiers have so far surprisingly displayed professionalism and have been immensely respectful to motorists and pedestrians alike so far... I even chatted with a soldier today and he was very friendly so I offered him a beer and cigarettes from my shop for free... and he was very grateful. Hopefully peace will be restored for good in Orlu cause we've been a very serene, friendly and hospitable community until the recent crisis snowballed into something else.

And ESN still have a very strong base here in Orlu and I don't see them getting dislodged from here, so it will be wiser for the army to just leave them alone to do their jobs of protecting the rural areas from criminals and Fulani wahala, ESN from what I know enjoy the absolute trust, goodwill and confidence of the people cause they have been proven capable of providing fantastic security to the communities they operate with... as long as they don't interfere with the Nigerian army/police , then it's all good... make all man dey him lane. May we never experience bloodshed again!

Exactly what I've been telling some mofo on this platform..as long as they are not attacking the army the army should mind their business and follow their own lane...its the citizen that suffers in the hand of the marauders and ESN provide some form of security for them..so what's the problem..?

1 Like

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by gidgiddy: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2021
For years the Nigerian Army had a swell time shooting, killing and torturing IPOB because they knew IPOB was not armed.

They learnt a bitter lesson in Orlu

Orlu is not Obigbo

14 Likes

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by Iykoto86(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2021
So like this now ipob don begine carry gun. We tried to warn NA about this when they where treating this guys anyhow just because they asked for independent from nigeria. As an armed group things are not looking good for all involved .the igbo man will always give you a fight for it when it comes his personal conviction on freedom. And giving the fact that FG have turned a blind eye to the atrocities being perpetrated by fulanis,this guys have moral backing of igbos.

9 Likes

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by Asgard13: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2021
I BELIEVE ESN DIE...

2 Likes

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by lastmessenger: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2021
As long as these guys are not attacking army and killing innocent people like bokoharam do but are in the bushes trying to safeguard our farmers then I see no reason why army should be more concerned about them than the real terrorist.
Stay your lane and let's stay our lane is not too much to ask for.

You are distributing rail way and trains connecting yourself to your brothers outside nigeria.you are building universities and sharing all national juicy position to yourself and we no cry and cannot do anything about it. Please leave us to secure our farm lands from external invaders who come in to destroy crops and rape women.ESN is on a noble curse and should be allowed to operate.

Stay your lane and let me stay on my lane. That's not too much to ask for.

5 Likes

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by Eastlink(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2021
Qelvin:
[s]After the craziness of yesterday things have settled into somewhat of an uneasy calm in Orlu, though major streets are still deserted and markets, shops, beer parlors, business centers etc all closing early to meet the curfew time. The soldiers seem still around enforcing the curfew seem to be scared from what I've observed, I get the feeling they hate it here and just want to get the hell of out Orlu back to the barracks... and can one blame them for feeling apprehensive? facts already have emerged that they lost 6 of their men officially as of today to the ESN clash.... so they have doubled their security with more men and combat gears in various strategic areas. But the soldiers have so far surprisingly displayed professionalism and have been immensely respectful to motorists and pedestrians alike so far... I even chatted with a soldier today and he was very friendly so I offered him a beer and cigarettes from my shop for free... and he was very grateful. Hopefully peace will be restored for good in Orlu cause we've been a very serene, friendly and hospitable community until the recent crisis snowballed into something else.

And ESN still have a very strong base here in Orlu and I don't see them getting dislodged from here, so it will be wiser for the army to just leave them alone to do their jobs of protecting the rural areas from criminals and Fulani wahala, ESN from what I know enjoy the absolute trust, goodwill and confidence of the people cause they have been proven capable of providing fantastic security to the communities they operate with... as long as they don't interfere with the Nigerian army/police , then it's all good... make all man dey him lane. May we never experience bloodshed again![/s]
All I see is a chestbeating report from IPOB Bureau of Information Aba. It was the same report you fools gave in Oyigbo before army began part 2. You clowns should stop endangering Igbo lives.

From what I hear from a close Whatsapp group, there is currently a man-hunt for the so-called ESN members. Orlu is not Oyigbo and won't fold their hands while zombies put them to the sword. I expect to see pictures of the paraded ESN clowns on TV? Chief animal Kanu must get the message.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by Eastlink(m): 10:24am On Jan 27, 2021
gidgiddy:
For years the Nigerian Army had a swell time shooting, killing and torturing IPOB because they knew IPOB was not armed.

They learnt a bitter lesson in Orlu

Orlu is not Obigbo
Nairaland resident IPOB PR. You said the same thing in Oyigbo before the army reign of terror. And you think Hope Uzodinma (from Orlu) will fold his hands and not fish out the ESN clowns? Hold my beer!

If IPOB/PDP is not destroyed for good, Ndigbo will continue to be played like chess. IPOB end is near.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by BastardWike: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2021
Qelvin:

I'm happy to hear this. ESN should remain in the bush where their services are needed while the army should either remain in Orlu town if they want or return to the barracks.

Enough of the bloodshed and destruction. The fool above me is already talking rubbish. SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by lastmessenger: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2021
Eastlink:
All I see is a chestbeating report from IPOB Bureau of Information Aba. It was the same report you fools gave in Oyigbo before army began part 2. You clowns should stop endangering Igbo lives.

From what I hear from a close Whatsapp group, there is currently a man-hunt for the so-called ESN members. Orlu is not Oyigbo and won't fold their hands while zombies put them to the sword. I except to see pictures of the paraded ESN clowns on TV? Chief animal Kanu must get the message.
Take pain relief medicine. You really need it now to go through this difficult time.
Your hate was wishing that army will just come in have a field day killing Igbo youth like they normally do but the reverse was the case.its kill me I kill you back.
Kiss the truth and take this pain medicine

7 Likes

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by Mysticwebb: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Eastlink:

From what I hear from a close Whatsapp group, there is currently a man-hunt for the so-called ESN members. Orlu is not Oyigbo and won't fold their hands while zombies put them to the sword. I except to see pictures of the paraded ESN clowns on TV? Chief animal Kanu must get the message.
You are quoting a WhatsApp group while Orlu is just in Nigeria. Why not go there to see things for yourself.
All I see from your post is a man who loves seeing Army kill women, little girls and unarmed innocent men while leaving those that killed them. That to me is an act of cowardice and highest level of wickedness.
Army should always fight those that fight and not the people that know nothing about their fight.
This their usual act is likened to the police arresting the whole villagers because somebody who may not even belong to the village stole something from them within the village. Does it make any sense?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by BastardWike: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Eastlink:
[s]All I see is a chestbeating report from IPOB Bureau of Information Aba. It was the same report you fools gave in Oyigbo before army began part 2. You clowns should stop endangering Igbo lives.

From what I hear from a close Whatsapp group, there is currently a man-hunt for the so-called ESN members. Orlu is not Oyigbo and won't fold their hands while zombies put them to the sword. I expect to see pictures of the paraded ESN clowns on TV? Chief animal Kanu must get the message.[/s]

You this ikwerre man that like talking rubbish, the evil you always wish for ndigbo both in Rivers and the SE will consume your minority clan one day. Continue exhibiting your madness.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by Eastlink(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2021
BastardWike:

I'm happy to hear this. ESN should remain in the bush where their services are needed while the army should either remain in Orlu town if they want or return to the barracks.

Enough of the bloodshed and destruction. The fool above me is already talking rubbish. SMH.
Some of you are funny? If the army really wants to hit at ESN, do you think Orlu bush is big enough to hide the runaway clowns? I won't be surprised if Orlu people themselves do the fishing out without the army breaking a sweat.

I believe you had a moniker before your BastardWike? Maybe this time around, you’ll change it to BastardHopeUzodinma.
Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by Eastlink(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2021
BastardWike:

You this ikwerre man that like talking rubbish, the evil you always wish for ndigbo both in Rivers and the SE will consume your minority clan one day. Continue exhibiting your madness.
It’s you the evil will consume. We saw your bravery in Oyigbo, and we weren't impressed. The indigenes rather paid the price while your mad leader in London ran to the internet to call on the UN.

Orlu is not Oyigbo because something tells me IPOB just messed up with the wrong town. Orlu had good histories. And among them is bravery.
Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by BastardWike: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2021
Eastlink:
Some of you are funny? If the army really wants to hit at ESN, do you think Orlu bush is big enough to hide the runaway clowns? I won't be surprised if Orlu people themselves do the fishing out without the army breaking a sweat.

I believe you had a moniker before your BastardWike? Maybe this time around, you’ll change it to BastardHopeUzodinma

What's your problem with the name I chose for a moniker? Is that man not a bastard?

If he is not a bastard, will he go to Sokoto to dash them 500 milion when his own people are wallowing in poverty and deprivation?

If he is not a bastard, will he kneel down before the masquerade of Sokoto like a slave before his master but comes to his own state to shout at the traditional rulers and order them around like they are errand boys? Is he not a classic house nigger making a fool of himself?

9 Likes

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by tsdarkside(m): 10:41am On Jan 27, 2021
Sctests:
ESN is not going anywhere soon. They are a neccesary 'evil' in a contraption where the law of survival is 'eat or be eaten'.

northerners thought boko are a neccesary 'evil' back then too....

na you south easterners go suffer it....

1 Like

Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by Eastlink(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2021
Mysticwebb:

You are quoting a WhatsApp group while Orlu is just in Nigeria. Why not go there to see things for yourself.
All I see from your post is a man who loves seeing Army kill women, little girls and unarmed innocent men while leaving those that killed them. That to me is an act of cowardice and highest level of wickedness.
Army should always fight those that fight and not the people that know nothing about their fight.
This their usual act is likened to the police arresting the whole villagers because somebody who may not even belong to the village stole something from them within the village. Does it make any sense?
It does not make sense as that rubbish must stop. But since Nigeria allows extra-judicial killings by the army, why now endangered the lives of people you claim to fight for. Why not engage the army in the forest?
Re: Update On Things In Orlu So Far by VictorUSA(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2021
Jimmy Carter come and say something here

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 President: See Who Nigerians On Twitter Are Rooting For (Photos) / Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari / ASR Africa Supports Edo State With ₦2.5 Billion Grant For Health Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.