Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... (2669 Views)

Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 / Malami Replies Magu: I Will Gladly Testify Before Salami Panel / Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Supremos: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2021
An average Igbo man abhors injustice, and that's the reason we wouldn't mind taking side with a stranger against our own brother.

We only find brotherhood in Justice, Honesty and fair play, not in treachery. We do not partake in sophistry and pretence, and that's why our political leanings can easily be predicted.

Archive this post for posterity sake, come 2023, if all these "Southern Unity" ish being mouthed by the political class especially from Southwest, is a way of blackmailing North out of 2023 presidential race, and then turn around to use the agitations in the southeast to flip "Igbo cannot be trusted with power", to blackmail southeast out of the race, then they will be roundly shocked and defeated.

On many occasions, Ondo state governor who is a core Tinubu loyalist, has been on top of his saying "South won't support any political party that doesn't zone her presidential candidate to the south".

Well that's conditionally true. True because Southeast is in the south. Conditionally because, if they are doing for one okpolo eyed drug Lord Tinubu or the short demented house boy Osibanjo or any other person(s) outside the southeast, then that Truth will turn to fallacy. Because we will see to it that it's dead on arrival.

Two likely scenerios in the southeast come 2023;

1. PDP haven zoned their ticket to the north by default, should APC zone it to Southwest by their political cheese, Southeast will gladly support the North.

2. Absolute/total boycott. There will not be any election in the southeast come 2023 especially presidential election. Any idiot both within and outside southeast that campaigns in southeast, will be neutralized .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by walemoney007(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2021
Igbos have the right to vote whoever they want, is their choice.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by tamdun: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Nobody will stop you from voting them, u did same in 2019

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by FoolaniHellman: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Igbos & Wailing … Una no dey tire

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by duro4chang(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2021
Alright. Time will tell.
Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by criminalmindz: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2021
I would love an Igbo president in 2023 but if APC field tinubu and PDP field a northerner ,I would love the south South and southeast to abstain from voting. Let the yorubas use their vote to vote against a northern candidate of PDP only then will they appreciate and learn from how they betrayed gej in 2015.

8 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by CaptainAyub: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2021
FoolaniHellman:
Igbos & Wailing … Una no dey tire
Are you doing better than the Igbo man next to you?
Even the ones selling gala in traffic have all built houses in their father's compound but you dey de form sufferstication on empty pocket

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by loveth360(f): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2021
Supremos:
An average Igbo man abhors injustice, and that's the reason we wouldn't mind taking side with a stranger against our own brother.

We only find brotherhood in Justice, Honesty and fair play, not in treachery. We do not partake in sophistry and pretence, and that's why our political leanings can easily be predicted.

Archive this post for posterity sake, come 2023, if all these "Southern Unity" ish being mouthed by the political class especially from Southwest, is a way of blackmailing North out of 2023 presidential race, and then turn around to use the agitations in the southeast to flip "Igbo cannot be trusted with power", to blackmail southeast out of the race, then they will be roundly shocked and defeated.

On many occasions, Ondo state governor who is a core Tinubu loyalist, has been on top of his saying "South won't support any political party that doesn't zone her presidential candidate to the south".

Well that's conditionally true. True because Southeast is in the south. Conditionally because, if they are doing for one okpolo eyed drug Lord Tinubu or the short demented house boy Osibanjo or any other person(s) outside the southeast, then that Truth will turn to fallacy. Because we will see to it that it's dead on arrival.

Two likely scenerios in the southeast come 2023;

1. PDP haven zoned their ticket to the north by default, should APC zone it to Southwest by their political cheese, Southeast will gladly support the North.

2. Absolute/total boycott. There will not be any election in the southeast come 2023 especially presidential election. Any idiot both within and outside southeast that campaigns in southeast, will be neutralized .
There will be no voting in East so if you want to vote,then go to zamfara.

5 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Rexwalters1: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Are you doing better than the Igbo man next to you?
Even the ones selling gala in traffic have all built houses in their father's compound but you dey de form sufferstication
Show us proof of the certificate of occupancy for the property you have developed?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Rexwalters1: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
loveth360:
There will be no voting in East so if you want to vote,then go to zamfara.
Vote or no vote, Osinbajo President 2023.

8 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by InHeaven(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Imagine the description from this hatefully raised Igbo. I doubt if Igbo will ever rule this country if they should continue like this.

if they are doing for one okpolo eyed drug Lord Tinubu or the short demented house boy Osibanjo or any other person(s) outside the southeast,.."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by IBBG(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
I'm from Cross river. South south will vote in the interest of the south come 2023. #No to northern rule in 2023!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by InHeaven(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
If you think they betrayed GEJ in 2015, GEJ also betrayed them after he was massively voted for in 2011.
criminalmindz:
I would love an Igbo president in 2023 but if APC field tinubu and PDP field a northerner ,I would love the south South and southeast to abstain from voting. Let the yorubas use their vote to vote against a northern candidate of PDP only then will they appreciate and learn from how they betrayed gej in 2015.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Transcriber: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by system21: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Op you can pass your massage without insult and name calling

5 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by gratiaeo(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Yoruba betrayed southern unity in 2015 and voted for fulani because of vp slot, Igbo has no option than to toe the same line in 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Sunday2021: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
The Igbo is not the only tribe that is yet to produce the president. So why are these people feeling that they better than any tribe in Nigeria.
Btw, if you like vote a stone nobody cares, if you can reject ojukwu when he contested I will not be surprised if you do same to the south west. Mind you, south east votes are just 5% so you are inconsequential.
Secondly,if you like vote or not we will vote for someone that will rule over you and your grand children.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Odua1stson: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Igbotic trash as usual
I just like how yorubas are tormenting these brain dead ape descendants from godforsaken biafravd land, who cares if you demented fools from cursed redmud land vote northerner come 2023, just know that we yorubas don't care about your inconsequential 5% vote, nobody can stop yoruba from contesting in 2023

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by izombie(m): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Odua1stson:
Igbotic trash as usual
I just like how yorubas are tormenting these brain dead ape descendants from godforsaken biafravd land, who cares if you demented fools from cursed redmud land vote northerner come 2023, just know that we yorubas don't care about your inconsequential 5% vote, nobody can stop yoruba from contesting in 2023
say what you want but the fact remains that no yoruba will win against a northerner in the north. You need the se/ss votes but you don burn that bridge. Me as an igbo man, I will gladly vote a northerner against any yoruba candidate. That's the truth. Na we all go dey suffer am for naija together.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by MuchAdo: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Cowards!

That's the worst you can do.

And you will still be underdogs no matter the outcome.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by MuchAdo: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
izombie:
say what you want but the fact remains that no yoruba will win against a northerner in the north. You need the se/ss votes but you don burn that bridge. Me as an igbo man, I will gladly vote a northerner against any yoruba candidate. That's the truth. Na we all go dey suffer am for naija together.

Olodo! There is nothing like 'north'!!

We will get the necessary votes from NW/NE/SS/SE to win the election.

The SW and Middle Belt are locked down for us already... tongue

5 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Olatomiwami(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
gratiaeo:
Yoruba betrayed southern unity in 2015 and voted for fulani because of vp slot, Igbo has no option than to toe the same line in 2023

As if you have the numbers, empty chest beaters.

7 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by DabuIIIT: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Odua1stson:
Igbotic trash as usual

Sifia pains grin
Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Olatomiwami(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
The Igbo is not the only tribe that is yet to produce the president. So why are these people feeling that they better than any tribe in Nigeria.
Btw, if you like vote a stone nobody cares, if you can reject ojukwu when he contested I will not be surprised if you do same to the south west. Mind you, south east votes are just 5% so you are inconsequential.
Secondly,if you like vote or not we will vote for someone that will rule over you and your grand children.

Gbam!!! EOD

7 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Parachoko: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
gratiaeo:
Best of luck to you guys. I'm an Ijaw, and I will be voting a southerner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Morenikeji090(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
No problem... Yourba & Hausa & Fulani will continue to control Nigeria you better wake up you vote south west or not. We can't lack coz we have. Power in this country that is the fact people like you are lacking from..... If southerns govs are fighting for southern unity who the fucking hell you not to understand why ... Yoruba won't lack either u vote us or not... Yoruba & Hausa & Fulani ruling continue then..... Yoruba is the backbone of northern and if we chose. To make unity with southerns I believe that should be a problem or fake thinking... Vote north then we are good lolz Yoruba got the power in this nation. And world.. We are recognized take it or leave it.. Peace...

gratiaeo:

1 Like

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by walefresh3(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nobody is stopping any ibo man not to vote...just vote wisely...
Don't vote out of jelousy... Think deeply before casting ur vote... I am very certained that southern president no matter where he comes from wil surely favour the East including all Nigerians...
All I want from my end is restructuring...
One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by helinues: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Enough of blackmailing and bullying. You guys should vote for who you like and stop bugging us.

One region can't be disturbing our peace with recurrent jargons

4 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by walefresh3(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Either apc or pdp its in power in 2023 ... Yoruba man will be among the top 4 citizen not the scenerio that's being played out on the East....

1 Like

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Top1gun: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
To hell with you, father, dead born n unborn generation if you have ever voted any yoruba or will ever vote a Yoruba in this generation n the generation yet unborn.

If any of you relative dead alive n unborn vote any yoruba may it never be well with him or her in hell if dead, if such relative of yours is still alive may it never be well with him n his entire household.

In the future if any of your relative mistakenly knowingly or unknowingly vote a Yoruba man man it never with well that relative of your yours n his entire household.

izombie:
say what you want but the fact remains that no yoruba will win against a northerner in the north. You need the se/ss votes but you don burn that bridge. Me as an igbo man, I will gladly vote a northerner against any yoruba candidate. That's the truth. Na we all go dey
suffer am for naija together.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by walefresh3(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
I want ibo for president in 2023 but they are not playing thier game properly... What's it going to cost them ..if eastern leaders work with tinubu on who to be the flag bearer of apc and pdp... Non of ibo leader deem feet to see a man that invested heavenly in apc... Despite all the castigation and abuses from differents angles all because he decided to work with a Fulani man for the interests of the west... And u want that region to let go of thier presidential slot in APC all because of southern unity...If u what ur equity messages to be heard ..meet the concern region...my take on the matter..

4 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by walefresh3(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
At the end ibo man will be disgraced if pdp eventually take atiku and apc choosed osinbanjo... I am telling all Nigerians the truth... Ss will vote for osinbanjo... Because atiku can never love the south more than the north ... And we all know where the northern interest lied and where the southern interest lied... Interest first before anything will follow...50% of southern agitations we be met..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigeria May Breakup If Kwankwaso Teams Up With Atiku / Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. / We Thought No One Could Be Worse Than Buhari - Arewa Twitter Laments Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.