Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them (23469 Views)

Yerima Shettima: Amnesty Can Make Boko Haram Take Over Nigeria Like The Taliban / Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:18am On Jan 27, 2021
The Arewa Youths Consultative Forum, AYCF, on Tuesday, rubbished the remark by the Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore that Fulani herdsmen own all the lands in Nigeria.

AYCF National President, Yerima Shettima insisted that nobody owns any land in Nigeria.

Speaking with DAILY POST, Shettima said the government owns all the lands in the country, contrary to the group’s remark.

Bello Abdullahi Bodejo, the group leader, had made the remark while insisting that no power can remove Fulani herdsmen from any forests in any state.

Bedejo was reacting to the seven-day ultimatum given to Fulani herdsmen in Ondo forests by Governor Rotimi Akeredolu.

Following the ultimatum which expired yesterday, Southwest governors had banned all forms of open grazing in the region.

Reacting, Shettima said: “That is a stupid talk, nobody own lands, the government owns them.

“The quit notice issued was a bit disturbing in this era when there is much suspicion across the board, at a time we are faced with a lot of challenges.

“At a time we are supposed to clamour for unity, some interest came and started talking of a quit notice against citizens of our country, it’s disturbing especially when it is coming from a sitting governor who is a learned person, it’s unfortunate.

However, I’m happy the issue is being resolved amicably during a meeting between the Southwest governors and Miyetti Allah yesterday.

“I understand they had a meeting with Miyetti Allah yesterday, they arrived at a conclusion and I hope that will be sustained and they stand by the rules and hope such a thing never repeats itself again.”

source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/26/fulani-eviction-miyetti-allah-owns-no-land-in-nigeria-arewa-youths/

Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by uBuNiT: 3:28am On Jan 27, 2021
Dem don jamtalk already, don't correct dem. After all no be govt get my village

18 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by CodeTemplar: 3:53am On Jan 27, 2021
Nice.
Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by Yujin(m): 5:34am On Jan 27, 2021
This is TAQIYYA... The Arabic name for deception. One of the best military advisor in history taught me clearly that 'war is based on deception'. Ask yourself what's the aim of this message? It is to give you a false sense of peace whereas they're planning and perfecting their logistics. I tell you all; no reasonable man likes violence and war but when some situations present themselves, even with all assurances, he's able to know that he needs to prepare for war.
Hear me today! War is at your doorstep and the fulanis are risking it all because if they succeed, the bounty will be plentiful. This is an insane gamble from them that can make or mar their people. It is like staking all your life savings on a bet... If you win, you rake in billions but if you don't, poverty becomes your companion.
Mark my words today for most of what I've always written have come to pass. All the people of the south and the middlebelt must come together and insist on the division of Nigeria. While doing so, they must stock arms and ammunition and must be ruthless in executing the division. They won't show you mercy even if you don't fight them. Are they not currently entering people's farms and eating up their sweat and blood? Are they not killing travellers recklessly at present? In this world, it is only the strong that survive. If you're weak physically, be strong mentally because it can assist you to survive in the midst of those with strength. DON'T BE WEAK BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY.
A stitch in time saves nine.

206 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by helinues: 5:35am On Jan 27, 2021
Miyetti Allah are simply jokers

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 6:28am On Jan 27, 2021
Deception wins war not bullets, ask Winston Churchill and Stalin how they were able to defeat the Germans or how The Japanese were able to inflict casualties on the Americans at Pearl Harbor

Fulani reading this should know buhari wont be president for life

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by nzeobi(m): 6:40am On Jan 27, 2021
Most of the people defending fulani on this issue normally misquote Aketi so as to have basis for their argument.

Aketi never said fulani should leave but illegal occupants of the forest should leave

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by Queenlovely(f): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2021
script

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by nony43(m): 7:05am On Jan 27, 2021
Miyetti Allah will make another statement of this before weekend
Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by Racoon(m): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2021
Whao! So these ones too also know this solemn fact?
Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by Charmingrascal(m): 7:15am On Jan 27, 2021
Even this dingbat is saying quit notice order is illegal.
I think all these abokis are quick to forget. Wasn't it this same oponu that told Igbos to vacate the North?

Fayemi and Makinde's romance with herdsmen will eventually back fire

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by mosdii(m): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2021
They own all the lands in the Southwest and Arewa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 27, 2021
Have you noticed how virtually all your leaders are sitting on the fence on this topic..

23 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by Queenlovely(f): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2021
it seems the Kanuri are the only people no speaking up against the Fulani

No wonder they weakened Borno state with Boko Haram , because the Kanuri knows their secret

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by Tofax: 8:29am On Jan 27, 2021
The Indigenous People own their lands. Foreigners & immigrants do not own land in Nigeria.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by chrisxxx(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2021
And who is the government? The Fulani.
By deductive reasoning, Fulani owns the land.
Thanks Shetima for indirectly telling us.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by VirginFinder: 8:30am On Jan 27, 2021
ok
Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by ODJ124(m): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2021
They go after him now.....

Thread seen....
Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by janedonez(m): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Again?
Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 27, 2021
Illiterates
Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 27, 2021
D'bqnj will say
it's about to go down

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by vincent10(m): 8:31am On Jan 27, 2021
Who owns the government?

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by mvem(m): 8:31am On Jan 27, 2021
Yujin:
This is TAQIYYA... The Arabic name for deception. One of the best military advisor in history taught me clearly that 'war is based on deception'. Ask yourself what's the aim of this message? It is to give you a false sense of peace whereas they're planning and perfecting their logistics. I tell you all; no reasonable man likes violence and war but when some situations present themselves, even with all assurances, he's able to know that he needs to prepare for war.
Hear me today! War is at your doorstep and the fulanis are risking it all because if they succeed, the bounty will be plentiful. This is an insane gamble from them that can make or mar their people. It is like staking all your life savings on a bet... If you win, you rake in billions but if you don't, poverty becomes your companion.
Mark my words today for most of what I've always written have come to pass. All the people of the south and the middlebelt must come together and insist on the division of Nigeria. While doing so, they must stock arms and ammunition and must be ruthless in executing the division. They won't show you mercy even if you don't fight them. Are they not currently entering people's farms and eating up their sweat and blood? Are they not killing travellers recklessly at present? In this world, it is only the strong that survive. If you're weak physically, be strong mentally because it can assist you to survive in the midst of those with strength. DON'T BE WEAK BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY.
A stitch in time saves nine.
If only you read and understand things...only Shi'ite Muslims practise Taqqiya...
Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by Brendaniel: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2021
mvem:
If only you read and understand things...only Shi'ite Muslims practise Taqqiya...

that's a lie, is shekau a shiite muslim, he uses it a lot...

16 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by bjayx: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2021
Bull sh1t
Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2021
Illiterates....

You pipo own all land in Africa
Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by mzBEAM(f): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2021
Confused souls
Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by emmabest2000(m): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2021
The only mistake here is sharing a country with these people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by bigdammyj: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2021
Noted
Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by sam4noow(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2021
This is nothing but part of Their deceptive tactics

Deception wins war not bullets, ask Winston Churchill and Stalin how they were able to defeat the Germans or how The Japanese were able to inflict casualties on the Americans at Pearl Harbor

Fulani reading this should know buhari wont be president for life

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious / Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo / Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.