Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC (41981 Views)

NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban / NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike / Isa Pantami Asks Telcos To Slash Data Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by end1999constitu(m): 6:22am On Jan 27, 2021
.....them for block block block me taya

Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by kingriches2005: 6:23am On Jan 27, 2021
Which of the telcos companies have been licensed to assist in the ongoing NIMC registration activity?
Let me know if I can easily walk in to any of the network providers nearby for the NIMC.
Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by ipobarethieves: 6:26am On Jan 27, 2021
grin confUSED EDIOTS sad.They can only threatened slow pipu not the street pipu with ballz
.I go happy sef if dey block me at least I go safe my data money instead of wasting.. PATA-NLA is a PIG
Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by SirMichael1: 6:31am On Jan 27, 2021
post=98479679:

This is a good step to start with.
But We still need more extensions for the February 9th deadline.
This should take atleast 180 days for all Nigerians to be able to register and get their NIN.
But overall, with this NIN, we are on the pathway to a great nation.
This is one of the first thing that made developed nation what they are right now.
Slow and steady we will get there.
God bless Nigeria.

Addendum:
We will remain subtle in our posts henceforth,
following some conference calls all of us @[b][/b] received from some elders (Mostly females, Grandmas et al) and other sane members of the forum last night.
Our points have been passed across on this forum.
We dished out to them just for 2 weeks what they have been dishing out to us for over 3 years on this forum, and some people are mad and angry, as if it is only some sets of people that have monopoly to madness!
Well, we will go back to our more civil ways and continue to ignore trolls and (gosh, we don't wanna call names anymore....... atleast for now!)
We will continue to respect the rules and regulations of this great forum and continue to pray for our darling country as much as we can.
We will continue to call out the government on the negative things that are not going well in the country as we have always been doing (but some willfully blind people have chosen not to see) and we will continue to commend our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice President for the good works they are doing all around the nation in every region.

We have made it known to the little set of confused fans that dem MANNA can never be silence, bullied, provoked, threatened or trolled, and it is good they have seen they did that for almost 4 years now, but they keep going down one after the other while we remain standing gidigba on the Rock of Ages!
Only a wise man quits the battle he knows he can never win.
We will ignore you as we have been doing for many years prior now,
But if you quote us while ignoring you to say jargons and using words not allowed on this forum,
Then we will happily follow the rules and regulations of the forum instead of addressing you as swines that N Cownu addressed you as, even as his followers!
More because we are all raised by different parents and also because of foreigners coming to this forum to learn about out darling nation.
We will rather school and correct you with love as kid brothers that you are cool.
D anointing wey all of us @[/b] carry no be una mate... [b]CHUKWUKADIBIA!
Y'all heard?! cool
For all sane, honest, good, positive and hardworking Nigerians, please, be like dem MANNA.
A better Nigeria is all we want.
A better Nigeria we sshall get.
Slow and steady we will get to the Nigeria of our dreams
God bless Nigeria.

Hope the moderators can see what we are saying now?
This kid just woke up from his mat at home for early morning provocation even without us knowing if he exists prior now!
And any little subtle reply, phiaaam, our posts will be hidden!
First borns @home dey try sha! cool
Na dem heads dem dey put everything.
It is well ooo wink
Really, these are the kind of off topic derailing that mynd44 should hide.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by Auxtin85(m): 6:43am On Jan 27, 2021
post=98479679:

But We still need longer extension for the February 9th deadline.
This should take atleast 180 days for all Nigerians to be able to register and get their NIN.
This is one of the first thing that made developed nation what they are right now.
God bless Nigeria.

Addendum:
following some conference calls all of us @[b][/b] received from some elders (Mostly females, Grandmas et al) and other sane members of the forum last night.
We dished out to them just for 2 weeks what they have been dishing out to us for over 3 years on this forum, and some people are mad and angry, as if it is only some sets of people that have monopoly to madness!
Well, we will go back to our more civil ways and continue to ignore trolls and (gosh, we don't wanna call names anymore....... atleast for now!)
We will continue to respect the rules and regulations of this great forum and continue to pray for our darling country as much as we can.
We will continue to call out the government on the negative things that are not going well in the country as we have always been doing (but some willfully blind people have chosen not to see) and we will continue to commend our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice President for the good works they are doing all around the nation in every region.

We have made it known to the little set of confused fans that dem MANNA can never be silence, bullied, provoked, threatened or trolled, and it is good they have seen they did that for almost 4 years now, but they keep going down one after the other while we remain standing gidigba on the Rock of Ages!
But if you quote us while ignoring you to say jargons and using words not allowed on this forum,
Then we will happily follow the rules and regulations of the forum instead of addressing you as swines that N Cownu addressed you as, even as his followers!
More because we are all raised by different parents and also because of foreigners coming to this forum to learn about out darling nation.
We will rather school and correct you with love as kid brothers that you are cool.
Y'all heard?! cool
For all sane, honest, good, positive and hardworking Nigerians, please, be like dem MANNA.
God bless Nigeria.

This kid just woke up from his mat at home for early morning provocation even without us knowing if he exists prior now!
It is well ooo wink

They hide your comments because you are good at provocative comments, if this wasn’t a faceless forum I can imagine what would have been done to you.

Only you go post then use another moniker mention and like your nonsense. All of us at, we at, congregation of ozuor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2021
Na now day break for their eyes....something wey dem for don do since...no be only Telcos but dem for involve banks too
Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by Suspect33(m): 6:53am On Jan 27, 2021
Silva79:
Banks should be included as they have branches that could attend to tens of customers daily.

not advisable, Banks are financial institution where decorum and security is priority

1 Like

Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by Joseph08(m): 6:54am On Jan 27, 2021
Always thinking with their anus while they know the right things to do.

I trust myself I don't want to know NIMC office not to talk of visiting.

Have said it before until they make it easy to enroll before I can register.

Na una Papa go dey go queue under sun and for this second wave of Covid-19 grin

1 Like

Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by ngadaAwo: 6:58am On Jan 27, 2021
post=98479679:

God bless Nigeria.

Addendum:

Y'all heard?! cool
God bless Nigeria.

It is well ooo wink
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 1
Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 27, 2021
bluefilm:

But you freely step into the overcrowded markets during the same pandemic?

The market is not a confined space where u are forced to queue and rub bodies leading to exchange of bodily fluids. The chaos at NIMC centres from the videos I've seen is the worst thing I've seen.

Whatever suffer-head point you're trying to prove, it's your business sir. My life, my choice.
Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 27, 2021
bluefilm:

But you freely step into the overcrowded markets during the same pandemic?

The market is not a confined space where u are forced to queue and rub bodies leading to exchange of bodily fluids. The chaos at NIMC centres from the videos I've seen is the worst thing.

I reckon you also know more than the NIMC workers themselves risking their lives and subsequently embarked on a strike action to protect themselves? undecided

Whatever suffer-head point you're trying to prove, it's your business sir. My life, my choice.
Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by Joseph08(m): 7:11am On Jan 27, 2021
learnedman:
Rubbish country, very soon they will require the merging of NIN with BVN grin grin grin grin grin :

National assembly next plan 2022 so let's be ready grin
Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by putin2: 7:16am On Jan 27, 2021
Govt that love and rest cow more than human ,will be given human problem ,he should roll registration for his cows

1 Like

Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by degamonn: 7:17am On Jan 27, 2021
I am against the involvement of Telecom companies considering what Nigerians passed through in the hands of MTN during sim card registration.
Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by GetMeRight: 7:20am On Jan 27, 2021
Greatest100:
This government always act before it thinks. This is the type of machinery and support services that ought to be put in place initially. However, the move will decongest the crowd at NIMC offices.

And what about the irresponsible citizens who refused to register for NIN for good 8 years and still counting? The same mentality and mindset that didn't allow many to have voter's card but always quick to complain about bad governance. Mtcheeew!
Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by ikorodureporta: 7:23am On Jan 27, 2021
so na telcos like covik?? how many of them don dey register since wey I hear this news some weeks ago
Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by Colony20: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2021
You are a lost case.

post=98479679:

God bless Nigeria.

Addendum:

Y'all heard?! cool
God bless Nigeria.

It is well ooo wink

1 Like

Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2021
lexy2014:

What exactly are they registering people for? What's d benefit of NIN/sim synchronisation?

I tire oh bro. The BVN is far superior to this NIN nonsense. This is what happens when they rig themselves into power. How wish say na our votes count, they won't be doing all of this nonsense.

Me i nor dey register anything oh. Make them do their worse.
Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by doctorherbal366(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2021
post=98479679:

God bless Nigeria.

Addendum:

Y'all heard?! cool
God bless Nigeria.

It is well ooo wink

you are the cause people keep insulting you every single day,

oh you think those curses don't have power to harm you?

sorry is your name,
stay there and wait till when a genuine child of GOD lay a curse on you.

but you will think its still the normal insults you usually receives but not knowing you are DOOMED for life!

so try your best to speak in favour and support the people and stop been a nay sayer
always talking opposite and still supporting this failed government.

a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by Lomprico2: 7:31am On Jan 27, 2021
Formularcr7:
Good, but how easy will that be? Do we have to visit there office?

yes!
Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by dederocs(m): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2021
mugus, before nko angry
Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by texazzpete(m): 7:36am On Jan 27, 2021
The exact same telcos that already have ALL the details needed? Same telcos that have our fingerprints, photos, addresses, date of birth, local government area etc?

This is a hopeless and inefficient system .

1 Like

Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by mamaafrik(m): 7:36am On Jan 27, 2021
Their staffs and equipment should be assigned to banks too to assist as a corporate-social responsibility
Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by slimdamatrix1(m): 7:42am On Jan 27, 2021
Somebody just started reasoning.
Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by Ovs4real: 7:57am On Jan 27, 2021
post=98479679:

God bless Nigeria.

Addendum:

Y'all heard?! cool
God bless Nigeria.

It is well ooo wink

Anyone who takes you seriously is not wise..

1 Like

Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by meccuno: 8:00am On Jan 27, 2021
[s]
post=98479679:

God bless Nigeria.

Addendum:

Y'all heard?! cool
God bless Nigeria.

It is well ooo wink
[/s] This is a new year and you are still behaving like Buhari? Omo ale

1 Like

Re: We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC by doctorherbal366(m): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2021
you this guy called .

it seems everyone hates you seriously in this forum,

anyways i know its because you speak in opposite of the people.

but seriously speaking people like you ought to have been banned for life out of this forum,

mods you guys just need do something about this guy called ,

just one click of a ban and we all will be OK
thank you!

#ban this for life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari / Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. / Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.