Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Biden Reverses Trump’s Ban On Transgender People In US Military - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Reverses Trump’s Ban On Transgender People In US Military (264 Views)

African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status / Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden Reverses Trump’s Ban On Transgender People In US Military by obixcel(m): 7:22am On Jan 27, 2021
President Joe Biden issued an executive order on Monday reversing a Trump administration policy that barred transgender individuals from serving in the United States military.

“What I’m doing is enabling all qualified Americans to serve their country in uniform and essentially restoring the situation as it existed before with transgender personnel,” President Biden said in remarks to reporters at the White House.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/25/biden-to-drop-trumps-military-transgender-ban-report
Re: Biden Reverses Trump’s Ban On Transgender People In US Military by dangermouse(m): 7:40am On Jan 27, 2021
one of the reasons I supported Trump initially. How a man/woman chooses to derive joy bleeping another same sex gender with all the handsome/beautiful opposite sexes available always gets me rilled up. I can understand trans and all that but sleeping with your same sex?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Reverses Trump’s Ban On Transgender People In US Military by yinkus6750(m): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2021
Bobrisky, you better relocate to US.
Biden has continued to tow the paths of what the Americans long for.
To us in this part of the world, it seems weird.
He wants to win the heart of the Americans.
Re: Biden Reverses Trump’s Ban On Transgender People In US Military by Nbotee(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2021
dangermouse:
one of the reasons I supported Trump initially. How a man/woman chooses to derive joy bleeping another same sex gender with all the handsome/beautiful opposite sexes available always gets me rilled up. I can understand trans and all that but sleeping with your same sex?

Ogbeni kip kwayet jare if U don't know the meaning of Transgender or who a Transgender person is.. D way una carry America matter for head like dandruff is nauseating and irritating. Trump appointed a GAY man last year into the intelligence community but I'm sure becos no one told U dat yet U don't know. America is a country that thrives on equal rights and justice for everyone including animals.
Re: Biden Reverses Trump’s Ban On Transgender People In US Military by dangermouse(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2021
Nbotee:

Ogbeni kip kwayet jare if U don't know the meaning of Transgender or who a Transgender person is.. D way una carry America matter for head like dandruff is nauseating and irritating. Trump appointed a GAY man last year into the intelligence community but I'm sure becos no one told U dat yet U don't know. America is a country that thrives on equal rights and justice for everyone including animals.

Alaye why the insults na? if you don't have nothing to say just jump and pass. I am entitled to my own views and opinions and so do you and we can all agree to disagree without insulting one another.
Can you educate me more on why a human chooses to be sexually attracted to same sex and what they set to gain and achieve? That's how to roll instead of insulting those who hold divergent views from yours.
I believe strongly that homosexuality is a medical problem and those bedeviled with it should seek medical kelp instead of normalising it. America seeks equal rights for all which is good. They should extend it to the mentally challenged too?

2 Likes

Re: Biden Reverses Trump’s Ban On Transgender People In US Military by Tillatalk: 6:05am On Jan 28, 2021
dangermouse:
go to white House and fight him as if their matter concern you
Re: Biden Reverses Trump’s Ban On Transgender People In US Military by dangermouse(m): 6:29am On Jan 28, 2021
Tillatalk:
go to white House and fight him as if their matter concern you
Says somebody who doesn't know.
Re: Biden Reverses Trump’s Ban On Transgender People In US Military by Tillatalk: 6:33am On Jan 28, 2021
dangermouse:

Says somebody who doesn't know.
sure what do I know

(1) (Reply)

Mean, Soulless White People / New Jersey Man Arrested After Calling Black Neighbours Monkeys / Military Gives Biden A Deadline To Decide On Extending Afghanistan Evacuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.