Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,745 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Igboho's Epic Reaction To Burnt Building (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho's Epic Reaction To Burnt Building (photos) (225 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos / President Buhari Inaugurates Industrial Court New Building (Photos) / Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igboho's Epic Reaction To Burnt Building (photos) by goodwill550: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2021
Speaking on Tuesday after the house went up in flames, Igboho said properties worth N50 million has been lost to the inferno.

He said the arsonists broke the gate to the building to gain entrance before setting the house on fire.

He added that the two people living in the house fled for their lives in the chaos.

"Around 03:30 am this morning, my siblings living in my old house came to alert me that some hoodlums were at the house, shooting sporadically, and that they had forced the gate open and set the house ablaze,” he said.

“My siblings escaped unhurt but my house was burnt. When we got there, the hoodlums had escaped so we called the fire service to put out the fire.

“I am surprised that some Yoruba people could be supporting killer herdsmen to destroy my house. This saddens me.

“My agitations are for all of us to come together against killer herdsmen who have been terrorizing the Yorubas by kidnapping, killing our brothers, and raping our women in Yoruba Land.

(1) (Reply)

Eastern Security Network Doing The Work Of God / Nakss National Headquaters Commends Kwara State Government / Governor Wike Pays Okowa Condolence Visit Over Father's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.