Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Career Choice Uniben Or Army/navy/airforce, Suggestions Please! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Choice Uniben Or Army/navy/airforce, Suggestions Please! (458 Views)

Army, Navy, Air Force Promote 235 Generals, Rear Admirals, AVM, Others / Nigerian Navy/airforce DSSC 2019/2020 Prospective Services Men/women / Who Is Paid Most? Army, Navy Or Airforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Choice Uniben Or Army/navy/airforce, Suggestions Please! by Uzi11enzo: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2021
My dear Nairalanders

I am about to make one of the most important decision of my life. This has left me thinking and thinking and thinking for the past few weeks now.

Well without wasting much of your times, me and my dad visited the current commander in chief of the Nigerians Armed forces late last year, and he told me to join the military. The army, navy or airforce which ever I admired that he would help me with the procession admission and all those stuffs provided I score upto 200 marks in jamb.

Now I got another options also apart from the military. It is to study in the University of Benin. My brother studied there and told me that to stand a chance of getting admitted, you will be required to score about 230-240 in jamb. This looks a bit difficult tho ngl considering the fact that my subjects are science subjects. Math, physics, chemistry and biology to be precise.

Yall are aware that graduating from this current nigeria will not guarantee a job for you. I'm planning on studying a very competitive course in computer science which makes things a bit worse lol. Now should I go ahead to study in Uniben with no guarantee of job after graduating or......

I should study in the NDA where there will be jobs waiting for me, as well as a good rank in lieutenant?

Now I really did love this army growing up. I spent majority of me time playing strategic games like art of War, total conquest and the rest of em, where I had the ability to command troops all that. I always loved that feeling man.
But also growing up I got discouraged because the Nigerian army do not have good facilities and all that.

So guys, what do yall think about this opportunity I've got? Should I ditch the NDA for Uniben? Or go for the NDA where a good rank would be waiting for me after graduating.
Please remember that this decision is sure gon affect my future
Re: Career Choice Uniben Or Army/navy/airforce, Suggestions Please! by zod404(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
If this your story is true, I'll advise you to go the NDA option. I believe that you can still study good courses as a cadet. Besides your employment is sure after the programme. Just go for navy or airforce. I wish you all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Career Choice Uniben Or Army/navy/airforce, Suggestions Please! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hi Mr Enzo I'm also applying for the 73rc please can I send you a message
Maybe by email or whatsapp
Re: Career Choice Uniben Or Army/navy/airforce, Suggestions Please! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
Uzi11enzo:
My dear Nairalanders

I am about to make one of the most important decision of my life. This has left me thinking and thinking and thinking for the past few weeks now.

Well without wasting much of your times, me and my dad visited the current commander in chief of the Nigerians Armed forces late last year, and he told me to join the military. The army, navy or airforce which ever I admired that he would help me with the procession admission and all those stuffs provided I score upto 200 marks in jamb.

Now I got another options also apart from the military. It is to study in the University of Benin. My brother studied there and told me that to stand a chance of getting admitted, you will be required to score about 230-240 in jamb. This looks a bit difficult tho ngl considering the fact that my subjects are science subjects. Math, physics, chemistry and biology to be precise.

Yall are aware that graduating from this current nigeria will not guarantee a job for you. I'm planning on studying a very competitive course in computer science which makes things a bit worse lol. Now should I go ahead to study in Uniben with no guarantee of job after graduating or......

I should study in the NDA where there will be jobs waiting for me, as well as a good rank in lieutenant?

Now I really did love this army growing up. I spent majority of me time playing strategic games like art of War, total conquest and the rest of em, where I had the ability to command troops all that. I always loved that feeling man.
But also growing up I got discouraged because the Nigerian army do not have good facilities and all that.

So guys, what do yall think about this opportunity I've got? Should I ditch the NDA for Uniben? Or go for the NDA where a good rank would be waiting for me after graduating.
Please remember that this decision is sure gon affect my future
Try to get into navy if you can oh...
Re: Career Choice Uniben Or Army/navy/airforce, Suggestions Please! by captainbangz: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
Jesus! See Wetin me De Find...op, go NDA, forget Money, Join Wetin you Get Passion For. For Me, as A Senior Barrack boy, na Army Sure pass!

1 Like

Re: Career Choice Uniben Or Army/navy/airforce, Suggestions Please! by Connected1: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2021
Bro I want to connect with you, so we can talk about more things.
I have applied for 73rc awaiting the 2021 jamb form.

(1) (Reply)

IITA Recruitment 2021 / Best Salon In Asaba: CHIDELSA UNISEX SALON And Shawarma Located At Inter Bua Asa / Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.