Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

See Why Tinubu Gave Sunday Igboho 2million Naira - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Why Tinubu Gave Sunday Igboho 2million Naira (146 Views)

Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring, Bola Tinubu’s 2023 Presidential / Chileem Ifeanyichukwu Will Splash 2million Naira On Facebook Today! / Hurrah! 2million Naira Landers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Tinubu Gave Sunday Igboho 2million Naira by gistongist: 10:14am On Jan 27, 2021
Famous Yoruba activist Sunday Igboho disclosed that Bola Tinubu, former Governor of the State of Lagos and national leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC), once gave him N2 million to fuel his car.

This comes after the special political advisor to President Muhammadu Buhari, Babafemi Ojudu, made some disclosures about the meeting Igboho had with Tinubu.

In response to Ojudu’s allegations, the activist said he met Tinubu at his home in Lagos, Bourdillion, after he (Tinubu) invited him to seek his support in the 2009 Ondo election against the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Igboho also disclosed on Sunday that when he left, the former Governor of Lagos State gave him N2 million to fuel his car, and he never saw him again after that.

“When I was hustling I had a company for about fifteen years ago, a company that sells cars. I started buying cars from Cotonou, then started buying from Germany, America, London; I travelled around to bring them.

“Any politician that said he gave me money should come out and swear with his child.

“Tinubu is alive, ask him if I collected money from him. Yes, I have seen him before. It was the time to vote for Mimiko in Ondo. I supported Mimiko’s opponent and they called senator Ladoja. Ladajo called me and said Tinubu wanted to see me and I should do whatever he wants.

“My number was given to Tinubu and he called me. I went to see him in Bourdillon. He asked me if Ladoja has explained the election in Ondo to me. He said he hoped I was aware of how much people had suffered under PDP’s administration in the state.

“And he told me that the election in Ondo, if Ladoja has explained to me, I should not support PDP and that they need to suffer for how they treated the people. And I told him whatever he wants and I left.

“To be sincere, he gave me N2million to buy fuel [for] my car. You can interview and ask him. He said if I love Ladoja, I should know how much PDP dealt with us, so I should leave the party. We had left PDP then, to Accord party.” He said.

source:https://gistongist.com/see-why-tinubu-gave-sunday-igboho-2million-naira/
Re: See Why Tinubu Gave Sunday Igboho 2million Naira by duro4chang(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2021
Today Mimiko is against Tinubu! What an irony!

(1) (Reply)

Waste Bottles Used To Build House In Kaduna / Quality Stone Coated Steel Roof Tile With Warranty Period Of 50 Years / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Divorced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.