Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Ibrahimovic In A Tussle With Lukaku During Inter Vs AC Milan Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibrahimovic In A Tussle With Lukaku During Inter Vs AC Milan Game (334 Views)

'This Guy Is Worse Than Hitler'—Juve Fans Cry Out After Ac Milan Game / Hushpupi Hangout With Lukaku And Promise Of Ajax In Dubai / Lionel Messi, Ibrahimovic In FIFA 10-man Shortlist For 2019 Puskas Award(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahimovic In A Tussle With Lukaku During Inter Vs AC Milan Game by hassan4: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2021
Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Lukaku has a bit of misunderstanding during last night's game between Inter and Milan. The game ended in a victory for the Nezzaruzi but had so much emotions, tensions and grit in between.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Romelu Lukaku were involved in a scuffle at the end of the first half of Inter-Milan with the Inter forward who was physically restrained by his teammates.

The attackers went head to head before the break and according to Rai Sport it was Ibrahimovic who provoked Lukaku in the first place.

The 27-year-old didn’t take it well and confronted the Swede going face to face with him.

Inter sources quoted by Rai say their striker was “heavily insulted” by the Swede.

Lukaku apparently told Ibra “stop laughing at me” while Ibra hit back: “Come on then, let's go” while grinning.

The referee Paolo Valeri booked both of them, but somehow it was not enough to stop the dispute.

When the match official blew the whistle for the half time break, Ibra quickly made his way into the tunnel, while Lukaku was physically restrained by his teammates.

The Belgian continued insulting Ibra while his teammates were trying to stop him.

Source: https://castgist.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=31705

Mynd44, lalasticlala, Seun, OAM4J

Re: Ibrahimovic In A Tussle With Lukaku During Inter Vs AC Milan Game by dawnomike(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2021
Last night's match was what a true derby should be like all the way... I loved it!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahimovic In A Tussle With Lukaku During Inter Vs AC Milan Game by hassan4: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2021
Yes it was...are you an Italian soccer fan?
Re: Ibrahimovic In A Tussle With Lukaku During Inter Vs AC Milan Game by Anfieldster(m): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2021
Zlatan d bully!
Re: Ibrahimovic In A Tussle With Lukaku During Inter Vs AC Milan Game by dawnomike(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2021
[quote author=hassan4 post=98487507][/quote]Yes I am... I love the physicality of play in Seria A
Re: Ibrahimovic In A Tussle With Lukaku During Inter Vs AC Milan Game by hassan4: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2021
Yes I am... I love the physicality of play in Seria A
Cool...ever heard of CalcioSquare? A fan base for Italian soccer fans in Nigeria? Would love to have you

(1) (Reply)

There Is One Player Any Goalkeeper Would Dread To Face In A One On One Situation / Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Africa / Tuchel: We Fought Hard To Sign 'indescribable' Bruno Fernandes At PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.