Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Has Ife Contituency Changed For Good? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Ife Contituency Changed For Good? (133 Views)

Nigerian Constitution Should Be Changed For Obi / Eyes Of Ife Federal Contituency... / Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Ife Contituency Changed For Good? by packagerz: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2021
HAS IFE CONTITUENCY CHANGED FOR GOOD?

Poverty is the state for the majority of the world’s people and nations. Why is this? Is it enough to blame poor people for their own predicament? Have they been lazy, made poor decisions, and been solely responsible for their plight? What about their Representative at the federal level? Has the REP. pursued policies that actually harm successful development? Such causes of poverty and inequality are no doubt real.

Its time to reason with TOYE ADEDINI.

For fast and bright development...

For transperency and quality representation.

For thorough service and mutual benefits.

APC

Toye ni jo...
Vote for Engr.Marcus Adedini 2023
Ife federal contituency

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Atiku Gets Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine. / Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Farm Guard And Took Away His Heart-afenifere Chieftain / Edo Govt Employs Arm-twisting Tactics To Get Striking Teachers Back To Classes A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.