Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Amazing Team Structure Is What I Have Learnt From Davido – GVEEH Tips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing Team Structure Is What I Have Learnt From Davido – GVEEH Tips (197 Views)

5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election / Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' / Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Team Structure Is What I Have Learnt From Davido – GVEEH Tips by GVEEH001: 11:01am On Jan 27, 2021
During my uni-days i was opportune to meet with young people like vera john,thomas nku,eyo anthony,and many others who selflessly worked for my brand,because they genuinely loved my sound,consistency and personality and that is why i was able to achieve as much as i did but relocating to lagos and trying to create a team from scratch has not been easy for me and thats why the brand seems to have slowed down but thats a post for another day…

Today i want you to see this..

Once you’ve assembled a reliable team where each member has a particular skill set, it’s time to let go of the reins (a bit).

That being said…

below is a link to this instagram live conversation between ubi franklin and davido..if you dont learn anything from this conversation,then please unsubscribe from my website and unplug from my brand GVEEH

THANKS..LOVE YOU!!!! https://victorgekpe.com/2021/01/27/amazing-team-structure-is-what-i-have-learnt-from-davido-gveeh-tips/

(1) (Reply)

Cicely Tyson, Award-winning Actress Dies At 96 / CUPPY, GOING TO COURT IN NIGERIA IS NOT LIKE LICKING A CUP OF GELATO / Uncensored Chat App Clubhouse Is Blocked By China (reports)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.