Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats (5362 Views)

Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) / FUOYE Student Shares Eye Witness Account on Clash, Absolves Erelu Fayemi / Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats by offset67(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
E be tins
Re: Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats by KingMack(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
Tony Stark suppose sign those rat for Avegers grin

2 Likes

Re: Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats by QueenMay1: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Franktom247:
Na this specie of rat pursue pmb for aso rock am not suprised
Lol
Re: Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats by samuelpeters(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hehehehe!
Rats can eat anything and everything with patient.

Students had been at home for almost a year. So those rats had enough time to do their thing.

©️2021.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats by stchinedu: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Una never see wia rat dey perform... Rats are stronger than we think

1 Like

Re: Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats by Icyexpressions: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
I have seen part of the reason why those birds refuse to fly. How do you expect someone her family starving to fly for you?

On a serious note, covid19 really fvck things up
Re: Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats by VictorUSA(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
spiritual rats...na thunder go fire them.
Re: Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats by Randy100: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Believe this and believe that the lifeless one will turn things around.

1 Like

Re: Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats by TheFacelessMan: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Teeth of rats grow all through their lifetimes.

It's like a constant itch, they have to nibble on something.

I can't confirm they did this to the aluminium pots but if they can gnaw through wires as someone pointed out, then this is also plausible
Re: Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats by tillaman(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Eazie351:
this na rat-a-tat
abi rat-atouille
Re: Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats by ruggedtimi(m): 12:05am On Jan 28, 2021
illicit:
Even goats that eat anything don't eat pot....
goats don't eat anything

1 Like

Re: Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats by zieraw2005(m): 12:05am On Jan 28, 2021
Lols
Re: Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats by illicit(m): 5:22am On Jan 28, 2021
ruggedtimi:
goats don't eat anything

Goats eat anything....
Re: Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats by ruggedtimi(m): 6:34am On Jan 28, 2021
illicit:

Goats eat anything....
including meat?
Re: Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats by illicit(m): 7:19am On Jan 28, 2021
ruggedtimi:
including meat?

They will eat it, if starved....

They eat cloth, they eat nylon
Re: Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats by 400billionman: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2021
Lol.

Let me share my own experience. The thing did me like film trick. There is this PVC pipe buried a little below ground level and it was cement floored but a little hole was left that could enter a human palm.

At a point I discovered the floor around the area was damp. I inserted my hand and saw that the pipe was leaking water into the surrounding floor.

The PVC was eaten almost round. The only reason I didn't suspect sabotage was because only one human palm can be squeezed into that space with difficulty. I fixed it and blocked the hole permanently.

I suspected tiny rats were responsible.

Fast forward one year later. My storage jerrycans, referring to 30 litre rubber jerrycans started developing holes on top of the jerry can and by the sides.. Haba. How is that possible ? I have not been using them. I relocated them. I'm yet to seal the holes, they are big and about 4 jerrycans affected. It happens when you store items away for several years without touching them.

What i discovered about rodents is that they drop saliva and urine on any material they want to eat. In that process of prolonged dropping of saliva and urine on their intended meal, whatever it is, it will melt and become soft for their teeth to devour.

Coach Roaches also have same feeding habit.

Nah rat chop that pot. What attracts them is left over food smell, palm oil or any edible thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lecture And Demonstration Method Of Teaching: What Is The Difference? / SS-18 Satan: The Most Powerful ICBM Weapon In Russia And The World? / Boy Who Scored 147 In UTME Wishes To Study Law. Nigerians React..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.