Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

If Having Your Own Website Have Been A Disadvantage To You, Try These Steps: - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / If Having Your Own Website Have Been A Disadvantage To You, Try These Steps: (282 Views)

Get New Ways For Your Website ..have A Short View By This / How To Make My Website Have The Same View On Both Mobile And Desktop / Having Your Own Website Na Gold In 9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Having Your Own Website Have Been A Disadvantage To You, Try These Steps: by greatreality: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2021
Long before now, earlier 2014 I developed a website that I almost used half of my savings to venture into it, data and money for adverts not included. But what baffles me was that after doing all this I still counts many loss than gain, then I have to apply the formula "Learn to quit when you're not getting it right for a long time."

I am a web developer and I love the work so much, I decided to come up with the idea of developing an application which I did not believe it could change my financial status overnight. Most times getting clients online is not an easy task, first it is very difficult for someone who just contacted you online to give you his/her full trust, most times it can mount so many pressure that you will run short of words trying to convince people. That aspect is very tough to handle I must confess.

I didn't want to rely so much on ghost business, because sometimes the reverse is not always the case especially as you're not the only person in the field. Harvest is plenty but laborers.

So to save the time, I am going to show you few steps on how to succeed in online business and make daily income.

Don't rely so much on what customers can give you, this steps was the highest mistake I made, every time I am always seeking for where I can get clients, I grew up with this mindset and struggled so much in making money.

You must have what clients cannot do without; It is not always nice persuading customers, but when you have that thing which they cannot do without they will run and follow you. You can take a look at many companies online today such as; Paystack, Quickteller, Bluehost, Epins and many of them.
If you take a look at majority of this companies you will see that customers are the ones who run after them not them running after customers.

Develop an outstanding Application: There are series of application you can develop which will pump customers for you daily, get it done and watch how customers will follow you.

I can do this is not good enough; Me precisely will find it very difficult to entrust my hard earned money to someone I just met online, just because the person said I can do it. How do you create a lasting bond between you and customers; Is very simple, get a website bearing your previous work portfolios, if possible tag it your company logo underground. Bet me it will be very hard for any customer to see these and refuse to patronize you.

I have so much to share but because of limited time.

Please reach out to me if you want to develop any time of application/Software.
Or if you need VTU portal creator that you easily integrate the API to your website, we have made the process of many customers going to quickteller lesser as they can do that on your own websites too. Kindly visit https://epins.com.ng/vtuportalcreator/
To get our API

Whatsapp 0-81-0-0-6-4-8-1-0-3

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Good Socks5 / Coupons To Enroll For Courses Free On UDEMY / Drone Flying; Where Can I Learn In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.