Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,389 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Any Nice Male And Female In Uk For Friends? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Nice Male And Female In Uk For Friends? (867 Views)

Any Nice Girl At Taraba: Just Got To Taraba Nd Need Someone To Keep My Company / Is There Any Nice And Single Girl Here? / Any Nice Looking Ghana Girls In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nice Male And Female In Uk For Friends? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 04, 2007

I will be visiting the uk in a few months time and I will like to get to meet friends both male and female that I can get acquainted with when i get there in the uk, I think the place is East london,
So please all u out there in Uk,do please holla back at me so we could get chatting.
Female,Males are all welcome.
Thanks a lot u all.

My mail is xjovial@yahoo.com
Expecting to meet a new friend on arrival,
Re: Any Nice Male And Female In Uk For Friends? by Freewilly(f): 12:59am On Jul 04, 2007
You visiting the UK big deal angry you don't have to broadcast it to the whole world. It must be your first time out of Nigeria I can tell.
Re: Any Nice Male And Female In Uk For Friends? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2007
He probably genuinely wants to meet / make friends on his arrival in the UK. What's wrong with that?
Re: Any Nice Male And Female In Uk For Friends? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2007
Freewilly:

You visiting the UK big deal angry you don't have to broadcast it to the whole world. It must be your first time out of Nigeria I can tell.
[b]Yea ure absolutely right, Guess theres always a first time and dont think thats bad, Just looking to make friends[/b]
Siena:

He probably genuinely wants to meet / make friends on his arrival in the UK. What's wrong with that?

Abeg thanks a lot for that cause I dont see anything bad at that.
Please all u out there,try and get back at me ,
cheers
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Nice Male And Female In Uk For Friends? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 05, 2007
@ Xjovial: That's great, keep in touch, let's know when you're arriving in the UK.
Re: Any Nice Male And Female In Uk For Friends? by kitaun(m): 1:39am On Jul 05, 2007
@xJOVIAL

why not get there first?

hooking up hasnt got a time deadline tho! as far as u can starting buying enuff recharge cards now! cheesy
Re: Any Nice Male And Female In Uk For Friends? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2007
@Kitaun,No worry ,I don reach there already,Like I said ,its for a visit,an occasion of a sort.
@Siena,thanks a lot men! I really needed somene to talk to not all these folks that think I am having to posta thread like like this.
I will sure let u know when i arrive,can i have ur mail address,
smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? / Please I Need A Sugar Daddy Or Man If Age 32 And Above / !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.