Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Pick My Mom's Cucumbers, Lick It And Masturbate With It-nigerian Lady Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Pick My Mom's Cucumbers, Lick It And Masturbate With It-nigerian Lady Reveals (3019 Views)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / If You Masturbate With My Picture, You Will Go To Hell, Actress Christabel / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pick My Mom's Cucumbers, Lick It And Masturbate With It-nigerian Lady Reveals by elizabeth24: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
According to a Nigerian Lady who is Identified as Nikki Fefe she revealed what she does with the Cucumber her mother sells in the Market.

While she was talking in the video, She said she picks Cucumber that fit the size of her Vagina and uses it to Masturbate as she "Licks it" and then return it back to where her mother sell with her consent.

The lady warns Nigerians especially cucumber lovers to be careful of the cucumber they buy for consumption because people like her use them for masturbating.

WATCH THE VIDEO ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/01/I-pick-my-pssy-size-wash-masturbate-and-return-it-Nigerian-lady-reveals-what-she-does-with-the-cucumbers-her-mother-sells.html

1 Like

Re: I Pick My Mom's Cucumbers, Lick It And Masturbate With It-nigerian Lady Reveals by Qrash(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
people like this make me regret been a woman.

4 Likes

Re: I Pick My Mom's Cucumbers, Lick It And Masturbate With It-nigerian Lady Reveals by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
This gal go sabi suck prick o ... chai shocked grin

Modified: that Kogi gal above me... swear say you never masturbate before undecided undecided ... I hear say kogi gals like Bleep pass quarrel

1 Like

Re: I Pick My Mom's Cucumbers, Lick It And Masturbate With It-nigerian Lady Reveals by wakaman: 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Yamree girl

2 Likes

Re: I Pick My Mom's Cucumbers, Lick It And Masturbate With It-nigerian Lady Reveals by offset67(m): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
I have nothing to say
Re: I Pick My Mom's Cucumbers, Lick It And Masturbate With It-nigerian Lady Reveals by dayleke: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
offset67:
I have nothing to say

You already said something joor
Re: I Pick My Mom's Cucumbers, Lick It And Masturbate With It-nigerian Lady Reveals by falcon01: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
mumu girl, cucumber wey your mama don masturbate with finish na im you dey lick!! mcheeew!!
Re: I Pick My Mom's Cucumbers, Lick It And Masturbate With It-nigerian Lady Reveals by TEMPESTETIM(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Qrash:
imagine
Re: I Pick My Mom's Cucumbers, Lick It And Masturbate With It-nigerian Lady Reveals by Bvlgari: 3:18am On Jan 28, 2021
it is finished
Re: I Pick My Mom's Cucumbers, Lick It And Masturbate With It-nigerian Lady Reveals by femi4: 7:41am On Jan 28, 2021
Qrash:
Why will you say that about yourself?
That's a slap on your creator
Re: I Pick My Mom's Cucumbers, Lick It And Masturbate With It-nigerian Lady Reveals by Qrash(m): 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
femi4:
Why will you say that about yourself? That's a slap on your creator
God forgive me please

1 Like

Re: I Pick My Mom's Cucumbers, Lick It And Masturbate With It-nigerian Lady Reveals by AlphaSoul: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2021
elizabeth24:
According to a Nigerian Lady who is Identified as Nikki Fefe she revealed what she does with the Cucumber her mother sells in the Market.

While she was talking in the video, She said she picks Cucumber that fit the size of her Vagina and uses it to Masturbate as she "Licks it" and then return it back to where her mother sell with her consent.

The lady warns Nigerians especially cucumber lovers to be careful of the cucumber they buy for consumption because people like her use them for masturbating.

WATCH THE VIDEO ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/01/I-pick-my-pssy-size-wash-masturbate-and-return-it-Nigerian-lady-reveals-what-she-does-with-the-cucumbers-her-mother-sells.html
OMG... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Offa And Erinle See How People, Live And Properties Are Burnt To Ashes / BREAKING: IPOB Rapes Lady, Beheads Couple In Imo, Threatens Family Members / Dog Die On Top Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.