Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

AUCTION OPTION - For Serious Bidders Only!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / AUCTION OPTION - For Serious Bidders Only!!! (182 Views)

Can't Afford My Grammarly Premium Account For N2k? Try This Last Option For N1k / Spectranet And Smile Wifi For Auction (lagos) / LAPTOP Auction.hp X360 Core I5 HP Beats Edition. All Touch Screen, 8gb/1terabyte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AUCTION OPTION - For Serious Bidders Only!!! by FluxEmpire(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
This thread has been opened only for serious, interested individuals or group of people who may have an interest in a particular device or gadget but cannot afford to get them at their normal price but at a price more flexible to the budget they have.

Pls, we want to make this a safe and secured place to auction devices which can be gotten less than their normal prices. This is only an auction area and doesn't determine the price of the devices if they are sold outside this thread.

IMPORTANT RULES:

1. You as a bidder must ensure that you're fully prepared financially to carry out a bidding process. We won't want a process whereby we'd lose a serious client who was serious and ready financially but couldn't get the item due to being out-bidded by an individual who was not serious.

2. Each bidder must ensure to include his/her number besides their bidding prices. Exceptions are those who have their phone numbers on their profile or signature. This is to facilitate easy communication to winners of a particular bid; as well as to discuss delivery and payment options outside the auction page.

3. No low-balling. Pls, individuals are not allowed to bid for an item lower than the starting bid that was stated.

4. No backyard contact for auctioned items. We don't want to condone preferential treatment as this is an open for all system.

In general, we want a good, secured, safe a[b][/b] and smooth auction process as we want to establish an element of trust within ourselves...

N.B The auction process is also done on the Computer section through this link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6385936/auction-option-serious-bidders-only#98490812

Higher bids for the same items in the computer section would be posted here to keep everyone updated.

Thank you all, as I wish everyone a happy bidding process.
Re: AUCTION OPTION - For Serious Bidders Only!!! by FluxEmpire(m): 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Our first auction is this:

HP NOTEBOOK 15
| Core i5 | 8th gen | 128gb SSD + 1tb HDD | 12gb RAM | Touchscreen | Keyboard light | Mint as new |

Actual Price: 280k

Starting bid: 235k

1 Share

Re: AUCTION OPTION - For Serious Bidders Only!!! by FluxEmpire(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
[s]Our second auction is this:

IPHONE 7
32gb
Black
Factory Unlocked
Battery Health 98%
Mint condition
Good working condition

Actual price: 80k
Starting bid: 65k
[/s] SOLD!!!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Voucher Needed / Https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles/4517#98810 / Hp 250 G6 Core I3-7th Gen 8gb/1tb HDD. Selling Cheap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.