Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

If You Really Want To Succeed This Year, Read This! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Really Want To Succeed This Year, Read This! (174 Views)

Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? / Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things / 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Really Want To Succeed This Year, Read This! by emeegold(f): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
What do you really want from life?
Why do you really want it?

We’re all filled with dreams and aspirations. Most long for fulfilling
relationships. Some desire personal freedom. Others want fame and success.
And some strive for profitable businesses.
Wherever your ambitions may lie, goal setting can get you there. On the other
hand, the wrong goal can leave you feeling frustrated and unmotivated. When
you set a goal that’s too lofty, it’s easy to give up when your dreams don’t turn
into reality.
We all have important milestones we’d like to reach. The trick is to create a plan
and commit to it. Setting S.M.A.R.T. goals can help you do this.

Setting a goal is not as difficult as you think, but you have to be consistent and ready to follow through the process in order to hit your milestone.

The year is still fresh and young. It's not too late to set your goals for the year 2021.
If you're interested in SETTING SMART GOALS and achieving your dreams...Hit me up on +2348142513177. It's pretty simple, I'll tell you what to do.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am So Much Interested In Job Creation, Ezeemo / Recruitment for a Luxury Clothing Store / National Agriweek And Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.