Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) (81503 Views)

Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) / Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm / When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by ekevwe(m): 2:49am On Jan 28, 2021
Coronabirus:

Stop nursing that shit and mind your time. Time is very important. PMB and ppl of his age have really enjoyed their time. If death come any moment now, atleast he's already 78.
Have u ever ponder well abt the future of the nation henceforth and what the future holds or just the the time he's leaving office? we're not even sure of him reaching 2023 and nether us?
both of you are saying same thing just that you are confused. Lol
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by pepericozi: 3:00am On Jan 28, 2021
Don't be too joyous. The Patron of fulani killers is still in power. Don't expect new things.

Ma doubt e
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by InvertedHammer: 3:07am On Jan 28, 2021
Dalil8:

Well he still has his security detail (9 Soldiers) attached to him whether he's the COAS or not. All retired service chiefs do.

/
The one killed when he went to his farm in Nassarawa had his security. Did his security details save him?

/

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 28, 2021
Whoube99:

Says who
If a retired head of state is entitle to just two security detail, who is brutai to have 9 security detail Is brutai the first COAS How many did the late Alex Baddeh had as a former COAS when he retired
Alex Baddeh was not a COAS.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by danngnews: 3:46am On Jan 28, 2021
post=98505227:
1st Image : Wise and Golden Words from the elders.........

2nd Image : God bless our Gallant Soldiers for all they are doing to bring peace to our darling nation.

3rd Image : No matter what,
Wailers and Children of constant Hate will always wail till they faint yakata! tongue
Wailing is in their DNA.
God bless Nigeria.

You have become predictable and irrelevant on this forum, problem is you don't even know it.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:50am On Jan 28, 2021
Lol cheesy
Daangnews d kid is still quoting people that are irrelevant,
Dem MANNA mean a lot to you don't lie.
He has to wake up in the middle of the night just to quote our post and he is still talking about irrelevant.
All dis Nairaland pikins no go kill us with daily laughter.
All your posts for the past weeks show you wake up in the middle of the night almost every night just to check and quote our posts on Nairaland, this addiction is real o grin cheesy wink.
But how come we are just noticing all your posts all these weeks tonight kiddo?
Madam na Oga anyday, anytime �.
We hereby release you to go back to bed...sorry for the daily MANNA nightmare, you cause yourself daily...okay? tongue tongue tongue
#Sarewagba tins

@topic,
God bless our Gallant Soldiers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 3:51am On Jan 28, 2021
Guys Make sure u conquer the boko guys in sambisa, that is when ur jubilation can be more attractive.

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by johnkey: 4:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Karlosorji:
You Dont worry, after slaughtering them in the bush they will also get to you and your family. Mumu ode
I didn't even bother to read your useless mention so fucck off my mentions broke boy. bye
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by johnkey: 4:07am On Jan 28, 2021
CBARRY1:

VERY UNPATRIOTIC . AND YOU EXPECT TO FINISH WELL WITH THIS LIFE ?
ceteris paribus. however you want to end your life is your biz so is mine so face wetin face you oga and stay off my mentions i don't to political fight here. bye
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by ofiko123(m): 4:14am On Jan 28, 2021
Amcele:
Do they know how they would felt under the new boss

Don't mind them... maybe the incoming one would even be worse than buratai...
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 28, 2021
Dalil8:

Well he still has his security detail (9 Soldiers) attached to him whether he's the COAS or not. All retired service chiefs do.

Shey those ones can stop a bomb from going off or shootings.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 28, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
The one killed when he went to his farm in Nassarawa had his security. Did his security details save him?

/
My thought exactly.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by onoja12: 4:27am On Jan 28, 2021
if you ask me who i go ask, my brother if you see the list, even president do not get such, medical trip abroad for them and family, six cars, cook ,seward .the list long my brother

Dalil8:

40 men? Lol

How many men are in a Governor's convoy?
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Judybash93(m): 4:27am On Jan 28, 2021
mamaafrik:
Army Rejoiced,Navy Rejoiced but Airforce personnels cried when the Retirement news broke out,but Sadiq had to go with the other two principalities,oowa gbohun soke. Oopariwo bi eni ti akeeke ta lowo,oope ," oluwa olorun agbayeooo,Bi sadiq ti woko pelu awon wonyi ,jooo,maje kin boloriburuku woko po.", Ooya gba aduraaaaaaaaa

ni oruko jesu, ni oruko jesu, emi mimo ooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by isaacprinz(m): 4:29am On Jan 28, 2021
johnkey:
shameless death to every policemen soldiers and politicians in this useless country, can't wait to start reading news of boko boys slaughtering them like goats, since they keep being foolishly led by the same thieves politician that created terrorism. army is for fools.
Your foolishness is irredeemable...shior
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by johnkey: 4:35am On Jan 28, 2021
isaacprinz:
Your foolishness is irredeemable...shior
your mother is foolish wherever she is. mind your business old fool and fucck off while at it. ewu!
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by SaintUlot: 4:40am On Jan 28, 2021
theFilmtric:
celebrating the departure of a second class terrorist while a first class terrorist remains in Aso rock

theFilmtricsay

aswear
Na bubu remain
We've had enough!

theFilmtricsay

If the constitution is amended for president to serve 3 terms, with just two cups of rice, Nigerians will still vote Buhari for the third term, Nigerians can be likened to the Esau in the bible, they only think about present gain, they don't think about the future. That is when you will start hearing: 'na the person wey we chop his money we go vote for'. By then, they ll forget that you can't eat your cake and still have it. You chop rice, collect 2k during election campaign and you still get mind dey ask for good governance, people should fear God oo.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 4:46am On Jan 28, 2021
Some Ministers have to go too, but for Buratai his village people should do with him for failing them .
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by isaacprinz(m): 4:56am On Jan 28, 2021
johnkey:
your mother is foolish wherever she is. mind your business old fool and fucck off while at it. ewu!
bantering words with coward like you is a gift I will hold back, if your prostitute mother had shun kai Kai alcohol with her virus infested p*ssy and allowed your product of a dog sperm father to use a condom, atleas #50 condom. They would have saved us the stress of breeding outright coward and miscreant like you to continue displaying such obvious act stupidity and hopelessness on social media.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by promzy555(m): 5:52am On Jan 28, 2021
Nonsense... Stop dancing na them, them. From fry pan to fire
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 5:54am On Jan 28, 2021
Can you see? The soldiers are in the best position to know what is really happening.
Besides, we can even tell from afar what is happening.
But Buhari lovers will be shouting up and down and saying the service chiefs are the beat.
Anyway, we wish the new service chiefs wisdom, knowledge and understanding to make the aNigerian Armed Forces great again.
May they face Nigerian enemies instead of the citizens they are to protect.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 5:56am On Jan 28, 2021
mamaafrik:
Army Rejoiced,Navy Rejoiced but Airforce personnels cried when the Retirement news broke out,but Sadiq had to go with the other two principalities,oowa gbohun soke. Oopariwo bi eni ti akeeke ta lowo,oope ," oluwa olorun agbayeooo,Bi sadiq ti woko pelu awon wonyi ,jooo,maje kin boloriburuku woko po.", Ooya gba aduraaaaaaaaa

Lmaooo
Amin ooo
See serious prayer.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by vershum4u: 6:14am On Jan 28, 2021
That we should be concerned about the future not just Buhari leaving the office 2023.

quote author=Samunique post=98497413] So what's your point exactly ?[/quote]
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Oblongatarh(m): 6:23am On Jan 28, 2021
Barde also have all of that security details but was killed like a chicken o. Only God protects!

[/quote]
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Edusouls(m): 6:27am On Jan 28, 2021
You are wise my boy, u get sense tell them
Coronabirus:

Stop nursing that shit and mind your time. Time is very important. PMB and ppl of his age have really enjoyed their time. If death come any moment now, atleast he's already 78.
Have u ever ponder well the future of the nation henceforth and what the future holds or just the the time he's leaving office? we're not even sure of him reaching 2023 and nether us?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by UKkev: 6:51am On Jan 28, 2021
johnkey:
shameless death to every policemen soldiers and politicians in this useless country, can't wait to start reading news of boko boys slaughtering them like goats, since they keep being foolishly led by the same thieves politician that created terrorism. army is for fools.
You really need to grow. Very childish comment

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Raskasal(m): 6:54am On Jan 28, 2021
mamaafrik:

Amin loruko jeesu
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Shaev7(m): 7:15am On Jan 28, 2021
looks like another event tagged with this..... I just don't believe it.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by SoliBayNG: 7:30am On Jan 28, 2021
Whoube99:

Says who
If a retired head of state is entitle to just two security detail, who is brutai to have 9 security detail Is brutai the first COAS How many did the late Alex Baddeh had as a former COAS when he retired

I went to Minimahs house in his VILLAGE. Just before you enter, three soldiers were positioned OUTSIDE. Talk about what you are aware of.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:40am On Jan 28, 2021
Hahahaha.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Stacy why you day stroke buratai like this, let me give you a brief about him, he is not perfect no doubt, but this man ensured Nigeria begins to design and produce special warfare vehicles called MRAP (mine resistant ambush protected) vehicles, these vehicles ensures a soldier survives from bullets and certain explosives while on transit, this was a technology certain developed countries were told not to assist Nigeria in delivering at the design stage bkos it will defeat their business objectives of selling to us and make us keep coming for more at expensive prices, he also ensured the first locally made bullet resistant glass to pass international standards received enough funding to become a reality just To mention a few, I played pivotal roles in these projects at Ogun state and Kaduna respectively and you could see his down to earth nature, and his dislike for importation and expatriates handling sensitive military installation or weapons.

No doubt flaws were seen in their leadership, but my dear these guys tried as far as promotion of local content is concerned.

It is personal jare.

I just don't like the way Buratai presents himself to Nigerians.
He might be good on the inside but,his aura doesn't give me joy at all.

You can't tell him now cause,they yaff sack him tongue
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Codes151(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2021
Which Nigerian soldiers?
This northern soldiers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Nigerian Politicians' Convoy In 1999 VS Present (Video, Photos) / Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.