Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence (7551 Views)

Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan / David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu / Final Year Student Shot Dead By Gunmen At Oko Polytechnic. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by definitelyCYRIL(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Note:
please it's gbajabi(alima) and not gbajabi(amila)

Unknown gunmen have reportedly shot and killed a shoe maker in ajegunle area of lagos state. Femi gbajabialima by name. He was shot and killed in the early hours of this morning after a fight gunmen who tried to rob his shop. The case has been reported to the police and a manhunt for the killers has commenced.

1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by GamalNasser: 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
RIP Sir

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by richeeyo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Every soul is a soul

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by benseal5(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Why all this stupid and nonsense fake news....

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by Pochettino(f): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
I'm disappointed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by lathrowinger: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
Are you sure?
Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by chiemmanuel(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Headline says Residence
Story says Shop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Op you dey mad undecided

5 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by ShitStain(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pochettino:
I'm disappointed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by 123huawei: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Which kind headlines is this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by gosmoney(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Crazy dey worry u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by Herbephe1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
as you deceived me enter the thread, oya tell me wettin u gain?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by UncleHaba22: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
The write up disappoint me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by geezynoni: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ogun will kill op
Somebody say Amen..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by illicit(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by Aestheticsdude(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
You dey mad ahswear lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by VictorUSA(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
this op possess the spirit of deceiving people....out in the name of JESUS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by oz4real83(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Too many deaths in Nigeria and it still means nothing to the govt, they don't even care embarassed
Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by Kyari79(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Every where have their own style of BOKO-haram activities so only God can save us .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by triple996(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nawawoo
It seems Southerners are trying hard to catch up and compete with north in violent death and body counts.
Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by alade26632: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by solmusdesigns: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
undecided

Yet you expect Buhari to appoint service chief from this hateful bitter people

Very disgusting people... Tueh!!!!

Femi Gbajabiamila you shall live long and fulfill your mandate God anointed you to fulfil, they envy you because you are Yoruba man and doing great, just like their envy against Tinubu, Osinbajo, Awolowo, Abiola.. it's a sign of greatness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by Jirehz(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
For those cursing the OP, is the life of the speaker better than the life of the shoe maker?

Who amongst them is even more important to us as a country?

One sits at a table, feeds off on our taxes, loots as much as he wants.

While the other one makes shoes, pays tax that the former loots.

His death should be news worthy and a great loss to us!

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by Tulsaguy: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Awon were bloggers with fake news
Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by realstars: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
lathrowinger:
Are you sure?
alade26632:
lathrowinger:
Are you sure?
its so disappointing after reading through.
Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by nnamdi640: 12:53am On Jan 28, 2021
Make una dey fear God for once Mr poster.
Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by chasisgirl(f): 12:58am On Jan 28, 2021
Do you have a daily routine? Are you struggling to keep one? Watch this and thank me later.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4cxSD0sp14
Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by TANID(m): 7:18am On Jan 28, 2021
come see how i rush to open this thread grin cheesy

ANYWAY REST IN PEACE MAN
Re: Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence by Ifabernard(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2021
This OP is crazy aswear grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

After Killing 5 Girls, Yahoo Boys Realize Money Ritual Does Not Work- Confession / Abia To Convert Criminal Hideouts To Market / Meet Emmanuel Nwude..the Man Who Sold A Fake Airport for $242m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.