Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

nnamdi kanu not against Hausa blame fulani herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / nnamdi kanu not against Hausa blame fulani herdsmen (477 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement On Kanu Not Unanimous- IPOB, Lawyer Yet To Get CTC / Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

nnamdi kanu not against Hausa blame fulani herdsmen by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
They are scared ain't they? Listen to them. IPOB is a monster!

No wonder they hastily resorted to mouthing their usual nonsensical Hausa-Fulani overnight. Since 2015 all we have been hearing is Fulani this Fulani that, but due to the heat coming from God's chosen Children of Light (IPOB), they have resorted to their usual deceptive Hausa-Fulani combo in the hope of hiding under the usually civil and well behaved Hausa to evade the wrath of the people.

I wish to place it on record and for their (Fulani supporter of APC) information, that we Biafrans have nothing againt Hausa people. Hausas are a people I respect and admire immensely. Hausa in the main are good people. That was why we Biafrans elected a Hausa man twice to be our Mayor in Enugu, yes twice. They won't tell you that would they?

The problem of Nigeria is FULANI Janjaweedism with their conquistadorial mentality. The only thing standing between this Sahelian monstrosity called Fulani herdsmen and their total conquest of Nigeria is the Great IPOB.

Again, listen to this man very carefully to confirm that only IPOB is the saviour of indigenous populations in Nigeria and that is why IPOB is the only entity these supporter of APC caliphatarians are afraid of.

One day Nigerians will come to appreciate the fact that it was IPOB that saved all of them at the hands of these savages from the foothills of Futa Jallon.

And without apologies, #ESNFOREVER !!!

We move ✊

Re: nnamdi kanu not against Hausa blame fulani herdsmen by RoyalUc(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
grin

"We are all one"
Re: nnamdi kanu not against Hausa blame fulani herdsmen by Mkmoney(m): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Yes keeh wink
Re: nnamdi kanu not against Hausa blame fulani herdsmen by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
This trick can't work at all. I think this people don't know how blended we're. The union is so covalent, u can't hurt one and think the other will feel unhurt.
My father is typical Fulani with a Kanuri mother and only understand Hausa as my native language.
Even PMB has only Fulani blood but can't speak Fulbe, he only understand Hausa.
Criminals are criminals everywhere irrespective of their tribe or religion and they should be dealt with!

1 Like

Re: nnamdi kanu not against Hausa blame fulani herdsmen by hollah123: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Coronabirus:
This trick can't work at all. I think this people don't know how blended we're. The union is so covalent, u can't hurt one and think the other will feel unhurt.
My father is typical Fulani with a Kanuri mother and only understand Hausa as my native language.
Criminals are criminals everywhere irrespective of their tribe or religion and they should be dealt with!
don't mind d Igbos they think they are wise,this fugitive insults northerners day n night n now he wants to apply d tactics of divide n rule not knowing he's only fooling himself.

The same way he's now trying to romance yorubas not knowing we get sense pass him father.

He should get d message that nobody cares about d Igbos,they have burnt all bridges beyond repair

2 Likes

Re: nnamdi kanu not against Hausa blame fulani herdsmen by IlovePMB: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
I think the problem is Islam. Fulani Christians are good people. Hausa Christians are the best in Nigeria. Yoruba Christians are better than Afonjas. Igbos are majorly Christians and are generally good except the drug, yahoo and political criminals among them.
Re: nnamdi kanu not against Hausa blame fulani herdsmen by OruExpress: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Coronabirus:

Hausas are already fighting Fulani herdsmen through out the north, especially in the past 3-5 years, so this isn't true.
Re: nnamdi kanu not against Hausa blame fulani herdsmen by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
OruExpress:

Hausas are already fighting Fulani herdsmen through out the north, especially in the past 3-5 years, so this isn't true.
This fight over illegal grazing on farm lands has outlived everyone in the north, perhaps it's new thing in the south as a result of the herders moving there in search of greener pastures.The question is, is it only those rearing animals called Fulani?
We all fight to depend our lives and properties.
Don't u hear the issue of cattle rustlers?
The same Fulani rustle thousands herds of cattles everyday from fellow Fulani and to some extent they used to kill them before rustling their cattles and this doesn't make the rustlers non-fulani.

1 Like

Re: nnamdi kanu not against Hausa blame fulani herdsmen by OruExpress: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Coronabirus:
This fight over illegal grazing on farm lands has outlived everyone in the north, perhaps it's new thing in the south as a result of the herders moving there in search of greener pastures.The question is, is it only those rearing animals called Fulani?
We all fight to depend our lives and properties.
Don't u hear the issue of cattle rustlers?
The same Fulani rustle thousands herds of cattles everyday from fellow Fulani and to some extent they used to kill them before rustling their cattles and this doesn't make the rustlers non-fulani.

I don't see how any of this helps you make the case you're trying to make lol.
Re: nnamdi kanu not against Hausa blame fulani herdsmen by Warripikine: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
IlovePMB:
I think the problem is Islam. Fulani Christians are good people. Hausa Christians are the best in Nigeria. Yoruba Christians are better than Afonjas. Igbos are majorly Christians and are generally good except the drug, yahoo and political criminals among them.

Tell your people to leave peoples farmlands and bushes alone..go rent an apartment and do your business legitimately...
Igbo's this, Igbo's that, yet you dont want them to leave..your love for them is choking you up
Re: nnamdi kanu not against Hausa blame fulani herdsmen by Balkan(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
hollah123:
don't mind d Igbos they think they are wise,this fugitive insults northerners day n night n now he wants to apply d tactics of divide n rule not knowing he's only fooling himself.

The same way he's now trying to romance yorubas not knowing we get sense pass him father.

He should get d message that nobody cares about d Igbos,they have burnt all bridges beyond repair
grin Fulani man. This is Garbage Shehu moniker. Hausas will take back their land soon. Criminals

1 Like

Re: nnamdi kanu not against Hausa blame fulani herdsmen by Arewa1stSon: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Balkan:
grin Fulani man. This is Garbage Shehu moniker. Hausas will take back their land soon. Criminals
Re: nnamdi kanu not against Hausa blame fulani herdsmen by Arewa1stSon: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Borno Speaker Faults Lai Mohammed, Says Guzamala LGA Under Control Of Boko Haram / Was The BBOG Crew Truly Political??? / Are You A Citizen, Tribesmen Or An Idiot In Entity Called Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.