Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido (46775 Views)

Yul Edochie, Walter Anga, Ken Erics, Labista, Sylvester Madu, Jr Pope (throwback / Photo Of Igwe 2pac, Labista, Angela Okorie, Harry B, Jnr Pope & Walter Anga / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by emmnprince(m): 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
This niggarrrr can go fuckkk himself
Am proud to be a toker and I am going to smoke till the end of time

That is my niggeeeeeee

Till the end of time is incorrect. It is either till the end of your time on Earth or till your last breath?
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by emmnprince(m): 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
captainamiedi1:
100% correct. Smoking, drinking, drugs, dressing like a mad man and women has been seen as normal life. If you are not doing any, u are mocked and hated

Let them mock! The problem is from them, not from those who chose the better life.

1 Like

Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by emmnprince(m): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Omezif:
Imagine seeing a fifteen years old boys smoking these days cause they want to do what their roll models are doing.

Go Oshodi under bridge or Otto for Oyingbo and see boys below that age smoke fire!
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:16am On Jan 28, 2021
PervertProphet:

One of the crazy people who live by the philosophy of "ain't causing you harm" while things continue to deteriorate.
you dey closed minded na,it would be pointless trying to make you reason freely because you've been programmed that way and it takes strong determination to emancipate oneself from that mental enslavement. As Nigerians dey do una nonsense busybody reach why the country still dey deteriorate? And with una churches join o grin
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by Happy2020: 1:40am On Jan 28, 2021
Ok if you say that then tell your female celebrities to stop selling their pussy to the highest bidder and showing their loot they amass from it because they are role models to the youth.
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by BobbyGenius(m): 2:55am On Jan 28, 2021
Naira marley is theirs BOSS need to discourage Naira_Marley on that bad lead roles

Front page pls
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by Karlosorji(m): 2:57am On Jan 28, 2021
DonBenny77:
True but some fools will call him out for being "broke"
Does that guy look broke to you?
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by PervertProphet: 6:17am On Jan 28, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
[s]you dey closed minded na,it would be pointless trying to make you reason freely because you've been programmed that way and it takes strong determination to emancipate oneself from that mental enslavement. As Nigerians dey do una nonsense busybody reach why the country still dey deteriorate? And with una churches join o [/s]grin

Hahahaha!

Small pikin talk.
Don't worry when you get older.
You won't only know what you say and reason is all nonsensical. You will grow sense and even be a Church elder. For now dem still dey feed you and pay your level 100 fee so you don't understand the implications of things.

Things are deteriorating and you say it don't mean nothing. All these indomie children.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by Clothingonline9(m): 6:17am On Jan 28, 2021
Bad influence to the society
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by karkel(m): 6:24am On Jan 28, 2021
Elpipitaaa:
How is it your business labista?

allow people way want smoke make them smoke
Noted
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by KingWarri: 6:35am On Jan 28, 2021
illicit:
Tobacco smokers are liable to die young.... but weed smokers are guaranteed to live long

I don't see why I should smoke in public or social media tho

1 Share

Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by CoolAmbience(m): 7:03am On Jan 28, 2021
DonBenny77:

Na the matter be dat....call out even when it is the plain truth.

I wonder what the jobs of the drugs enforcement agencies are.
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:04am On Jan 28, 2021
DonBenny77:
On the contrary he ain't broke. He's doing well for himself
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2021
PervertProphet:

Hahahaha!

Small pikin talk.
Don't worry when you get older.
You won't only know what you say and reason is all nonsensical. You will grow sense and even be a Church elder. For now dem still dey feed you and pay your level 100 fee so you don't understand the implications of things.

Things are deteriorating and you say it don't mean nothing. All these indomie children.
grin grin
grin you dey reason say na everybody dey your king condition of being fed? And I fit senior you ×2 but make he be like mouth sha. Not everyone dey like you abeg, I ain't mentally enslaved or a dependent kid.
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:45am On Jan 28, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
What message are you passing? Smoke it in private is still smoking weed! Doesn’t change the narratives

Shwoo, you didn’t get the message??
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by Sebbs(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2021
No be who wan follow dem. Dem dy chop better after smoke, you go smoke weed go dry garry. Bleep you
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by PervertProphet: 9:27am On Jan 28, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
grin you dey reason say na everybody dey your king condition of being fed? And I fit senior you ×2 but make he be like mouth sha. Not everyone dey like you abeg, I ain't mentally enslaved or a dependent kid.

Make I send you 10naira worth of Litecoin wey you go use buy purewater brush your mouth first before your aunty go finish the Akara wey she wan take feed you?
You are mentally enslaved to immoral vices and the justification of all that is evil as long as "it doesn't hurt nobody". You might even be one dependent on your Homosexual paymaster in other to fund your living.
This is why most of you sissy males will see what should be discouraged normally but see it as something to be encouraged. Effeminate males everywhere. The children suffer for all these as the ones training them don't even have it in them.
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2021
This labista is the most overrated character in the history of television. He was an unbelievably bad stereotypical character
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
PervertProphet:

Make I send you 10naira worth of Litecoin wey you go use buy purewater brush your mouth first before your aunty go finish the Akara wey she wan take feed you?
You are mentally enslaved to immoral vices and the justification of all that is evil as long as "it doesn't hurt nobody". You might even be one dependent on your Homosexual paymaster in other to fund your living.
This is why most of you sissy males will see what should be discouraged normally but see it as something to be encouraged. Effeminate males everywhere. The children suffer for all these as the ones training them don't even have it in them.
grin if I say make reply you it would be demeaning of me, all this kids with browsing phones sef,if I dey your front real life you wont even be able to say this things grin get sense kiddo.
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by PervertProphet: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
grin if I say make reply you it would be demeaning of me, all this kids with browsing phones sef,if I dey your front real life you wont even be able to say this things grin get sense kiddo.

Little brat.

Hope, you have finished the quantitative reasoning home assignment that they gave you?

You wey be blockhead.
If you stand in my front. You are an Olodo. If you stand online. You are still an Olodo.

Go do your homework. You do head like Agama lizard.
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by skinny419(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
Abeg somebody tell me the real name of dis guy..abi he was name after his movie or his movie after him.
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by stieyven(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
DonBenny77:
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by achicares(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
What message are you passing? Smoke it in private is still smoking weed! Doesn’t change the narratives

Did you understand the post?
Re: Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido by DonBenny77(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2021
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Go and sleep jor you and your bible
You hypocritical element
The bible also referenced people as fools
The Bible says a lot of things you know
If I quote the one I like now you sef go run
So just left me be
Na you them go judge
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy Meets With Bobrisky (Photos) / Success Asibor: No Big Deal In Exchanging Sex For Movie Roles / Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.