Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu (1138 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu / ‘Sam Adeyemi And The Tithe’ by Deji Yesufu / Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
RE: A Gay Man in Biden’s Cabinet

(A Response to Senator Adeyeye’s Essay)

© Deji Yesufu

When I read Sola Adeyeye’s “A Gay Man in Biden’s Cabinet”, I knew immediately I must offer a rejoinder to the article. Senator Adeyeye is not someone whose opinion anyone should dispute, as he has not only carved out a niche for himself in the hallowed chambers of the higher legislative house in the National Assembly but he is also an intellectual whose submission on sundry national and international issues cannot be easily faulted. In this essay, however, I found the erudite Osun State politician greatly wanting and I trust I can point some points in his essay that where not only erroneously but pandering to heresy – especially when one considers that the piece was written by a professing Christian.

For those who may not have read the essay, Senator Adeyeye was saying that Christians should not fault President Joe Biden for electing a gay man into cabinet. Among other reasons he raised, the Senator said that America was a democracy and not a theocracy. He also pointed out that Biden would not be the first US President to appoint a gay person to office; former President Trump, who many evangelicals love to extol, also appointed a gay person to his cabinet. Senator Adeyeye wrote that homosexuality is a sin but it may not be a crime. That in Nigeria, where there is a subsisting law against homosexuality, it is both a sin and a crime. But in the USA, where many states have passed laws endorsing homosexuality, while the act remains a sin it is not a crime. Senator Adeyeye ends his essay with these strong words for his target audience: “The Church’s sure foundation was, and remains, an ever-prevailing person, the Solid Rock. His name is Jesus Christ.” If the evangelicals had disputed anything the celebrated Senator had written up till that paragraph, we should at least agree with this one which is a clear word from the Holy Writ (1 Peter 2:7).

The great advantage of essay writing is that a person can state his argument uninterrupted and most times if it is well written, one essay can end all arguments. The story is told of how the 16th century Greek Scholar and Roman Catholic theologian, Erasmus, was coerced to respond to Martin Luther’s writing that had begun to shake the foundation of the Roman Catholic Church. When Erasmus would eventually write, he wrote a treatise disputing Luther’s doctrine of God’s Sovereignty. He said in essence that Luther appeared to be right in many of his arguments but that element in his theology where he appears to paint man as helpless in the matter of salvation was faulty. Erasmus taught that whatever else may be found in the doctrine of salvation there remains an active free will in every man. When Luther responded to the book, he wrote his mighty treatise: “The Bondage of the Will”. Luther said in essence that the will of every man is held captive to sin and except a sovereign God wakes the dead sinner to spiritual life, such a man remain helpless. Salvation was a hundred percent the work of God and nothing of man. Erasmus responded to Luther’s essay with a longer book but Luther never returned to the argument. He explained that everything he had written in his book was sufficient to counter any argument on the subject. I am of the opinion that Senator Adeyeye’s essay has not answered all the questions on this subject and that he has actually left himself vulnerable for a response as I hope to give in a moment.

Since the Senator has referred copiously to the Bible in his essay, perhaps I should remind him that the Bible refers to Satan as the Prince of the power of the air (Ephesian 2:2) and that there is a sense in it that the kingdoms of this world are under his power and influence (Matthew 4:8-9). I want to suggest here that every nation, state or people are ruled by a god. That God may be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, or that god may be Satan and all of his various influences. It is true that America is not a theocracy like Old Testament Israel was but America, like any other country on earth, is ruled by a god. It is left to the people of that nation to allow for the Christian God to rule their nation or to allow the Prince of the power of the air to reign supreme. When evangelicals rail against a President appointing a gay man to public office, they are refusing the god of this age to reign over their nation. When Christians make excuses for gay people in government, they are allowing the devil reign in their government.

I could easily be asked: what did the evangelicals do when Trump appointed a gay man to office? We should remember that most thorough going evangelicals never consider Donald Trump a Christian in the first place. They tolerated him because he did their bidding. If Trump, at some point in his administration, went on to appoint a gay person into office, they would consider it as his pandering to the 9 million gay population of the United States. Trump played politics with his appointments – just like any other politician will do. But Biden appointing a gay person to office has greater implications than Trump because the Democratic Party is a party that flaunts its supports for gays and the LGBTQ communities; and if Biden considers appointing gays to office at the very beginning of his administration, you already have an inkling of what his government will look like.

If we believe the Bible, we had better allow it to rule all our lives and not just some portions of it. Homosexuality is a sin not because it is any worse than lying, adultery, fornication or stealing, but because it is a sin against nature itself. A cursory look at Romans 1:21-25 will reveal that homosexuality is a product of a particularly base and dark mind; a result of God abandoning a man or a nation to the basest of sins. While the sin of adultery and stealing are the product of men’s natural evil inclinations, homosexuality is a learned act. It is rebellion against God and we should be reminded that God indeed overthrew nations in the Bible for this very sin. If these times of grace will not allow God to rain down sulfur and brimstone on countries that allow homosexuality to flourish in their midst, we should remind ourselves that the God we serve is unchanging and will someday judge these very grievous sin. I will not want to be part of those who were making excuses for sins that God considers particularly despicable.

Something else we must keep in mind in these modern times is that while the Church is in the world, the Church is not of this world. We do not pander to the system of this world, our kingdom is not of this world; our goals and priorities are very different from this world. We must realize that ultimately every political system in the world today is going to become increasingly antichrist. While the Democrats may have sold all their platforms to the devil, the Republicans are still trying to keep some of their Christian conservative values. Ultimately, they will also give in to the demands and wants of the time. The Church would however be preserved by only one element: a commitment to the tenets of the Holy Scriptures. The real meaning of the reign of the Antichrist is that by the time our Lord is returning, the devil would have taken over every system of the world and only the Christian that is truly committed to God’s law will remain standing at those times. This is why Jesus asks that when he returns will he find faith on earth? If in the mere matter of international politics, we are already kowtowing to the thinking and preferences of a liberal and antichrist people, what will happen when the Antichrist is ruling the earth and demanding the devotion of all men?

Just as Senator Adeyeye concluded his essay, the church’s foundation is indeed Jesus Christ. Our Lord rules the nations of the earth even today, but it is left to the Church to allow for his influence to pervade their communities. The evangelical churches in America are standing against a steep mountain of satanic, antichrist and demonic influences in the political system that governs their country today. I sure hope that none of us will be found siding with such a system. Like our Lord said, we cannot serve God and serve mammon at the same time. Even today, our Lord demands we take a position: we cannot be hot and cold at same time. When we do take a side, may it be that we are siding with a righteous course and there is no righteousness in a government that celebrates homosexuals.

Source: https://textandpublishing.com/re-a-gay-man-in-bidens-cabinet/

Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by tamudabu: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
RE: A Gay Man in Biden’s Cabinet

(A Response to Senator Adeyeye’s Essay)

© Deji Yesufu

The evangelical churches in America are standing against a steep mountain of satanic, antichrist and demonic influences in the political system that governs their country today.

Reading this was punishing. Deji excuses trump for having a gay person in his cabinet but condemns Biden and hopes his hypocrisy would be lost in his diarrhea of words. Thankfully, not many agree with him as seen by the number of people willing to risk their lives to enter his supposed hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
tamudabu:

Reading this was punishing. Deji excuses trump for having a gay person in his cabinet but condemns Biden and hopes his hypocrisy would be lost in his diarrhea of words. Thankfully, not many agree with him as seen by the number of people willing to risk their lives to enter his supposed hell.

"Diarrhea of Words" ☹️
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by Righteousness2(m): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
All the Grammars in the world cannot change what it is.
The days of Sodom/Gomorrah are here again!
The Result of the days of Sodom is also here.

There is no Grammar to modify Evil and Abomination.
GOD Cannot be Mocked!
When you Go against GOD, it's an Invitation to Woes and Doom!
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
What should concern Christians most is not what the world does but the church does, because world would always be the world, but what about the church? Would the church always be the church?

Jesus before His departure from the Earth said in a prayer to God:

"I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine." John 17:9 (KJV)

He didn't pray for the world but the church because the church is the hope of the world and the only means via which God could help the world. So the state and health of the church is of utmost importance to God.

That's why I'm most bothered about the sorry state of the church not the world because that's the only hope the world has, and if the church which ought to be the salt and light of the world is itself in a hopeless state, what hope would the world have?

I pray the church would be revived again to serve its purpose on Earth. Amen!

God bless.
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Cannot be Mocked!

You are saying the same thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
tamudabu:
So what specifically is the evil in being a gay person, is what you won't find Deji and throngs of others like him able to articulate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Cannot be Mocked!
Nothing is so dangerous, as an ignorant and unwise believer, an informed and wise unbeliever is worth more
Ignorance of scripture betrays an ignorance of Yahshua Ha Mashiah aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world.

Righteousness2, why was S&G annihilated? What was the sin of S&G that caused it to be destroyed?

3 Likes

Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Nothing is so dangerous, as an ignorant and unwise believer, an informed and wise unbeliever is worth more
Ignorance of scripture betrays an ignorance of Yahshua Ha Mashiah aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world.
Righteousness2, why was S&G annihilated? What was the sin of S&G that caused it to be destroyed?

What was the sin of Sodom and Gommorah
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
God's word said "let the righteous continue with his righteousness and leave the filthy with his filth, i am coming and my reward is with me to repay each one according to his/her works" Revelations 22:11-12

The true God has gathered his own people in one single Organization {Micah 4:1-3} whoever wants to be saved should just walk up to them and ask for what he or she must do to gain salvation! Zechariah 8:23

Paul has listed all the habits that will not be tolerated in God's Kingdom so if anyone feels he understands it let him apply it practically! James 1:22-25 smiley
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by obonujoker(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
What should concern Christians most is not what the world does but the church does, because world would always be the world, but what about the church? Would the church always be the church?

Jesus before His departure from the Earth said in a prayer to God:

"I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine." John 17:9 (KJV)

He didn't pray for the world but the church because the church is the hope of the world and the only means via which God could help the world. So the state and health of the church is of utmost importance to God.

That's why I'm most bothered about the sorry state of the church not the world because that's the only hope the world has, and if the church which ought to be the salt and light of the world is itself in a hopeless state, what hope would the world have?

I pray the church would be revived again to serve its purpose on Earth. Amen!

God bless.

Amen... Amen

1 Like

Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
VBCampaign, sorry your post above got hidden today at 8:35pm On Jan 27.

This means the post quoted, shouldn't be directly quoted then, else whoever that does it, will have his/her posted censored (i.e. hidden from view) and defo get a posting ban as well.

MuttleyLaff:
Dont use the forum's default quote HTML tag to copy out the post you intend quoting, instead copy out the part or all the post you intend quoting, then enclose each or all with [quóte][ḃ]DrLïveLogic:[/ḃ] and [/quóte], just as shown in the examples pasted above and especially below, when you look at the way the modified quote HTML tag is used syntactically and especially with the [ḃ] and [/ḃ] bold tags, to create the impression of the forum's default quote HTML tag, lmso

The difference with the two above and/or below, is that:
1/ With the first example, it has a default forum quote HTML tag and it will link you back to the post quoted, if clicked upon
2/ With the second example, it has a workaround slash modified quote HTML tag, that will not link you back to the post quoted, if clicked upon, lmso, but at least you can quote without facing the wrath of the bot, lmso

VBCampaign, make note of the long red pointing arrow, showing how to syntax and modify the second example (i.e. the one, in red square) in comparison, to the one above it, that gets censored or hidden from view

Type [quóte][ḃ]DrLïveLogic:[/ḃ], copy the content you want to quote, dropping it, with no space, directly under [quóte][ḃ]DrLïveLogic:[/ḃ], then finish with, closing the effort with [/quóte].

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12965186_drlivelogic_jpegbab373ad254fe3925d94e7a0f1b5cb11
Where ever you see DrLïveLogic, replace it, with VBCampaign
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
VBCampaign:
What was the sin of Sodom and Gommorah

VBCampaign, you go first.

Give your learned reason to:
1/ What was the sin of S&G?
2/ What is why the whole city, Sodom and Gomorrah was pencilled and earmarked to be destroyed by God, long before the angels looking like men, ever made appearance in S&G, then I will give my answer, with incontrovertible biblical backing, lmso, to the question you ask too. Deal, yeah, hmm? lmso.

Be prepared and ready to back up your answer with convincing bible reference, correct and sound explanation, lmso

1 Like

Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 6:41am On Jan 28, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

VBCampaign, you go first.

1/ What was the sin of S&G?
2/ What is why the whole city, Sodom and Gomorrah was pencilled and earmarked to be destroyed by God, long before the angels looking like men, ever made appearance in S&G, then I will give my answer, with incontrovertible biblical backing, lmso, to the question you ask too. Deal, yeah, hmm? lmso.

Be prepared and ready to back up your answer with convincing bible reference, correct and sound explanation, lmso

Boss, I'll appreciate you go first. Thanks
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by Acehart: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
VBCampaign:

Boss, I'll appreciate you go first. Thanks

Be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.
- 1 Peter 3:15

Your back and forth shows that you have no preparation or you have no hope. Therefore, you have no answer.

2 Likes

Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media./images/dbce95ec8b2c7bd4f17bf6688f4a8efb/tenor.gif[/img]
So, stop buying for time, go ahead, you go first and I'll immediately reciprocate with putting my stick too, down on the floor, lmso, with bible references, besides your stick, for interested parties, to see and judge, which stick, is straight and which is crooked, lmso

1/ What was/were the original sin(s) of S&G?
2/ What is cause why the whole city, Sodom and Gomorrah was pencilled and earmarked to be destroyed by God, long before the angels looking like men, ever made appearance in S&G, then I will give my answer, with incontrovertible biblical backing, lmso, to the question you ask too. Deal, yeah, hmm? lmso.

Be prepared and ready to back up your answer with convincing bible reference(s) plus correct and sound explanation, lmso

You know very well that Deji Yesufu and I share practically every thing together based on our knowledge. I agree with this article he wrote and thus shared it. Please accept that Deji's article is my response to you. In other words: God destroyed Sodom and Gommorah primarily because of the sin of homosexuality and for other secondary sins also. If you dispute this, make your point. If not, then accept you are wrong on this.
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
"16Then the men rose from there and looked toward Sodom, and Abraham went with them to send them on the way.
17And the Lord said,
Shall I hide from Abraham what I am doing

18since Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
19For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the Lord, to do righteousness and justice, that the Lord may bring to Abraham what He has spoken to him.”
20And the Lord said, “Because the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grave,
21I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry against it that has come to Me; and if not, I will know.”
22Then the men turned away from there and went toward Sodom, but Abraham still stood before the Lord.
23And Abraham came near and said,
Would You also destroy the righteous with the wicked?
"
- Genesis 18:16-23

Please stop unashamedly displaying your wanton ignorance in public, when any astute 2 Timothy 2:15 believer will, for free, tell you that S&G was already targeted and noted down for destruction, long before the two angels looking like men, turned up at S&G.

The plan to destroy S&G was already made long before the men of S&G's attempted rape of the two angels that looked like male human beings

1 Like

Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Its very simple, so I repeat myself, that I have never kept it a secret what type of homosexuality is permissible. If TV/01 could suss me out that much, you Shepherd/00 is better off asking him to tell you, about what I say in that regard, because you know how to call out to him, on other matters, so why are you now all of a sudden shy asking him on this one?

I haven't lately, read nor come across such a discombobulated reply filled with gross misinformation such as this before. What a so pathetic excuse of an answer. SMH.

The thing about the truth, is, you can be standing right in front of the truth and not necessarily see it, and people only get it when they're ready to get it. The more you look and stare, the less you see

"You need help fast, you not only have homophobia disorder you also have a voyeuristic disorder, and these, on top of being a closet homosexual

Whats with the fake sickness, huh? Tell, what specifically and why are you having this fake sickness at the thought of two men having sex of each other, hmm?
"
- Re: Questions For Buda/atum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? by MuttleyLaff: 10:40pm On May 12

"Sorry, pardon me. I forgot you are gay and see your act as normal. Maybe if you were straight or Homophobic, you'd ve understood what I mean. I watch empire I say Jamal and his men, I see them kiss themselves and I wonder if they are humans. It is sickening to say the least. But, what van I say, enjoy. There are too many women on earth for me to look at a fellow man.
Thunder fire satan
"
- Re: Questions For Buda/atum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? by Shepherd00: 11:10pm On May 12

'Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire! Shepherd/00, from the quotes and proofs shown above, you never mentioned tongue and lip sucking when you, at 11:10pm On May 12, mentioned Jamal and his gay men

I told in post above, that I will show you the Jamal proof of you lying like a cheap Persia rug, that I will expose your lie.

Hmm, interesting, liar pot calling snow black

The time is not yet ripe for you to know Shepherd/00

Please tell me, what part of "you havent proven yourself worthy to be or qualify to be, in the know, yet of it" dont you seem to understand, erh? Abi kini gbogbo palapala yi bayi kẹ?

It's not fear, fear nor about fear, if I said "Nah, dont want to, you'll get miserable and depressed if I do, and I dont want that for you Shepherd/00". It's me looking out for you. You dont expect me to give you a loaded gun, or do you?

I have hinted to what and who the real sodomites or sodomy is. You can go on still believing what you erroneously have believed them to be

"yes, Sodom and Gomorrah, has sexual immorality problems, but the fact still remains, that they were already earmarked for destruction and this primarily was for being inhospitable. The decision to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah had already been made before the attempted rape, the lusting after a neighbour's body and trying to have carnal knowledge without consent, that was insult upon injury, like adding salt to a wound. The city had already been decided to be destroyed before this their wicked, insensitive act and madness"
- Re: Is Incest Not Human Law And Convention? by MuttleyLaff: 6:49pm On Mar 30

"Are you sure the narrative of Lot and the angels, had anything remotely at all, to do with same sex marriages or whatnot, hmm? It has nothing to do with SS marriage(s), but a great deal to do with, lusting after strange flesh, like going after something that isnt human beings, on top, planned and attempted gang rape, wanting to have carnal knowledge without consent, being wicked and evil and/or not being hospitable, friendly and welcoming to strangers or visitors"
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 7:00am On Jun 04

"MuttleyLaff could The Lord be referring to inhospitable nature of these people or something worse? Oh, but I know you won't respond."
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 2:43pm On Jun 04

Shepherd/00, you can see from the three above inverted commas above, at least, that you are asking a question that I have already answered. I, at 7:00am On Jun 04 did give the answer to what the sin is to kkins/25, you responded to the answer with all manner of disparaging remarks, which I didnt mind.

"22You must not mistreat any widow or orphan.
23If you do mistreat them, and they cry out to Me in distress, I will surely hear their cry
"
- Exodus 22:22-23

"14Do not oppress a hired hand who is poor and needy, whether he is a brother or a foreigner residing in one of your towns. 15You are to pay his wages each day before sunset, because he is poor and depends on them. Otherwise he may cry out to the LORD against you, and you will be guilty of sin. "
- Deuteronomy 24:14-15

Knowledge is everything. Read, study and research the Bible. When you dont do own home work on the Bible, this is exactly what happens, you will ask questions, like as if you're Nicodemus, that have glaring, plain to see, easily seen or noticed answers.

I am now, going to write a bit more and further in detail about the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah including why it was planned to be destroyed, even before the men of the city's attempted gang rape of those angels that looked like human beings (i.e. angels that had the appearance of men)

1/ The clue, for the reason of their sin, can be found within the "outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great" text in Genesis 18:20. VBCampaign, the word, "outcry", is a strong expression of anger and disapproval about something, made by a group of people or by the public. The bible uses the "outcry" word, as you can see, from at least Exodus 22:22-23 and Deuteronomy 24:14-15 above, to report the cries of people, those that are unfairly treated, those oppressed and those treated in a savage, unfriendly, unwelcoming, inhospitable and/or violent ways

The sin of Sodom and Gomorrah was continually and persistently being cruel, violent to others and being insensitive to the pain they cause others. Their time was up, when the outcry of the people and the land reached God

2/ Jesus in Matthew 10:14-15, even confirms, what the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, was about, that its not renowned for its hospitality. Jesus never nor once, mentioned nor associated sexual sin with Sodom and Gomorrah, but he drew a special attention mention of inhospitality compared with Sodom and Gomorrah's case.

3/ Sodom and Gomorrah, should have being the least people to be behaving in this way because remember how in Genesis 14:1-17, God delivered them from been under the control of Chedorlaomer, yet they are unwelcoming to others, oppressing others, maltreating others etcetera

I am sorry, time again isnt an ally, time no dey, there isnt time for me to continue doing justice to this Sodom and Gomorrah grievous sin palaver thing, but at least, you gained a lickle bit of education so far, you would admit. I surely will revisit the matter in the future, for sure as someone or even you, I trust will again bring it up (e.g. VBCampaign just had in 2021, lmso)

You genuinely should feel sorry for yourself, but never mind, dont worry, as one day, you will get all this on your own, and with tears streaming down your face, realising how you had it all wrong

I am patient with any that is ignorant but not with those who are proud of being ignorant Shepherd/00.

Shepherd/00, you can't help men permanently, by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves

At least, try being informed, for a change, and not just opinionated
cc: Goshen/360, elated177, Image123, jesusjnr RIP aka jesusjnr2020, luvmi/jeje, buda/atum, Ranch/hoddas, Thoth/Hermes, "VBCampaign", Michelle/kabod2, Baddie/zz, Agrogbeide, kkins25, fykes, Emperor/Harry, Heathen/777, Ubene/dictus, FOLY/KAZE, Paral/tero, al/BHAGDADI, Maestro/21, shadeyinka, Happy/Pagan, ujnwa/chukwu, OkCornel

PS: You are distracting me from finishing replying to those TV01 outstanding posts. I dont have time as an ally and do have work to attend to. I had to abort responding to TV01, to attending to you because of your incessant screeching and snapping at my heels

2 Likes

Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by Image123(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Why on earth am i getting a mention Muttley? When you wan do your gay marriage, invite me. Then i go take you serious for this gay service you no dey fail do.
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by sonmvayina(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Homosexuals or gays have always been part of our society long before the white man set foot on our soil. What God forbids is a man having sex with a man as they do with women. That is God forbade them from acting on it. To relieve them selves they can mastibate, after wards they are adviced to have a good bath...

But dont put your preek in another person butt hole..

But joke apart, do you know that mens g sport is found in their butt hole.
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2021
Image123:
Why on earth am i getting a mention Muttley? When you wan do your gay marriage, invite me. Then i go take you serious for this gay service you no dey fail do.

Never knew the day will come I'll agree with Image123 on NL
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=98526878][/quote]

Sure. The decision to destroy S&G was made a long time before that time. But the homosexuality orientation of the S&G guys didn't start with the visit of the angels either. And you can deduce from the fact that all the men came to Lot's house to have carnal knowledge of those men/angels meant that was the prevailing sin at that time. Or else why would it be the first urge they had on seeing the angels. And if it wasn't evil, why was Lot and the angels against it?
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by Acehart: 10:03am On Jan 30, 2021
I
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by Acehart: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2021
@Muttleylaff

As I live," declares the Lord God, "Sodom, your sister and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done. Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had arrogance, abundant food and careless ease, but she did not help the poor and needy.

Thus they were haughty and committed abominations before Me. Therefore I removed them when I saw it

- Ezekiel 16.

They were members of the Stingy Men’s Association grin. They forgot that the man who is gracious to a poor person lends to his Maker. Cruelty and an inhospitable spirit led to arrogance and abomination; no wonder Lot’s soul was vexed daily. This also was the problem of Israel- God desired mercy but they went about enacting laws that fleeced widows of their last mite. Prosperity is a fearful thing.

(When we observe the prosperity of ancient Rome and the evolution of pederastry, you can’t help but feel that the reason for the end of the Roman Empire, had its roots in the reason Sodom was destroyed).

The uproar against gays or lesbian is usually done by the uneducated in the scriptures. Many have become bedroom policemen and women. So as long as you have the uneducated in proper biblical truth, your fight will not end.

1 Like

Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by BassReeves: 10:55am On Jan 30, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
... If the opportunity presents itself, I can give you more verses, in the Old Testament, that explicitly tells, what Sodom & Gomorrah's original sins were, lmso, than the present ones, I am about sharing with you, lmso.

The decision taken by God to destroy Sodom & Gomorrah had nothing originally nor whatsoever to do with blanket all cases or instances of homosexuality.

Deuteronomy 32:32–33 and prophets, like Jeremiah and Isaiah, talk of what the sins of S&G are, lmso, not an iota mention of homosexuality, lmso.

Acehart:
@Muttleylaff
As I live," declares the Lord God, "Sodom, your sister and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done. Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had arrogance, abundant food and careless ease, but she did not help the poor and needy.

Thus they were haughty and committed abominations before Me. Therefore I removed them when I saw it
- Ezekiel 16
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by Bodydiialect57: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2021
A man addressing, introducing and showing off another man as his wife.

This is sophisticated advancement of error.
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by BassReeves: 12:07am On Feb 05, 2021
MrPresident1:
God did not destroy Sodom and Gomorrah because of homosexuality contrary to widespread belief, he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of the great wickedness and the unfathomable evil that he found in that city with his own eyes. Sodom and Gomorrah had become Godless and abominable, and the only thing that was coming out from that city was the putrid stench of unimaginable wickedness.
It is because of this wickedness that God rained fire and brimstone upon them.
Genesis 13:13
But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly.

Jeremiah 23:14
I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

Bodydiialect57:
A man addressing, introducing and showing off another man as his wife.

This is sophisticated advancement of error.
It is like you don't know that a homosexual addresses, introduces and shows off another man, his partner, as his husband, while a lesbian addresses, introduces and shows off another woman, her partner, as her wife.

This is sophisticated advancement of logic and there is nothing out of place having two of one, instead of one of each, two husbands or two wives, in this particular and peculiar kind of setting.
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by Bodydiialect57: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
BassReeves:

It is like you don't know that a homosexual addresses, introduces and shows off another man, his partner, as his husband, while a lesbian addresses, introduces and shows off another woman, her partner, as her wife.

This is sophisticated advancement of logic and there is nothing out of place having two of one, instead of one of each, two husbands or two wives, in this particular and peculiar kind of setting.
God created one of each, not two of one for a conjugal relationship.

God said, "It's not good for the Man to be alone; I'll make him a helper, a companion."
19 So God formed from the dirt of the ground all the animals of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the Man to see what he would name them. Whatever the Man called each living creature, that was its name.
20 The Man named the cattle, named the birds of the air, named the wild animals; but he didn't find a suitable companion.
21 God put the Man into a deep sleep. As he slept he removed one of his ribs and replaced it with flesh.
22 God then used the rib that he had taken from the Man to make Woman and presented her to the Man.
23 The Man said,
"Finally! Bone of my bone,
flesh of my flesh!
Name her Woman
for she was made from Man."
24 Therefore a man leaves his father and mother and embraces his wife. They become one flesh.

Genesis 2:18-24

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benin Residents Besiege Church Over Appearance Of Jesus / Is The Roman Catholic Church Polytheistic? / How Do You Know If Your Boss/friend/sibling Is An Occultic Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.