Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time (37800 Views)

Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings / President Buhari Replaces Buratai, Others. Appoints New Service Chiefs / Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
Osogbo,my sweet home town is proudly represented by the new Chief of Air staff !

Congratulations to all sons and daughters of Osogbo,Osun and Yoruba at large.
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by Akaujaa(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
Whenever I see PMB, it makes me pity the lives of those miserable IPOB youths who believe the lies Nnamdi Kanu dish out to them.
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
ena5four:
I Celebrate With Those Choosen Chiefs, As A Family Man And Not As A Nigerian.

As A Family Man In The Sense That:

Their Wives At Home Would Be Happy That Their Husband Got Promoted At Their Workplace grin

Not As A Nigerian In The Sense That:

Me And You Know That Nothing Positive Would Come Forth Out Of This,
1. Since It's Buhari Himself That Appointed Them.
2. Since It's This Same Government Where Any 1 Reasonable Or Positive Thing Will Incur The Wrath Of The Fulani Caliphate Which Will Result In 10 Unreasonable Or Negative Things grin

As A Matter Of Fact,
Expecting Uprightness And Positivity From This So Called Jubril Or Buhari's Government Is Just Like Expecting God To Die Which Is Impossible.

You make sense small
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by Askmewhy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Gisborne6:
why is navy cheif short like the previous one
because is from under water.
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by bewla(m): 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
UncleHaba22:
From iPhone 11 to IPhone 11 pro max (we dont pray for dat)
Amin we no pray for jaga jaga
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by bewla(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Gisborne6:
U say
but look at is side and the air Force man all short except
bubu and his fulani brother
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
supereagle:
*GLOBAL CATTLE BUSINESS: FACT SHEET*
*A*. Top 10 NATIONS in terms of cattle inventory (2017).
1. INDIA 303 million
2. BRAZIL 226 million
3. CHINA 100 million.
4. USA 93 million.
5. EU 89 million.
6. ARGENTINA 53 million
7. AUSTRALIA 27 million
8. RUSSIA 18 million
9. MEXICO 16 million
10. TURKEY 14 million.
*B*. TOP 10 MILK EXPORTERS
1. NEW ZEALAND $4.4 Billion
2. GERMANY $2.6 Billion
3. NETHERLANDS $1.9 Billion
4. FRANCE $1.5 Billion
5. USA $1.4 Billion
6. BELGIUM $1.2 Billion
7. AUSTRALIA $852 Million
8. BELARUS $637 Million
9. UK $569 Million
10. SAUDI ARABIA $556 Million
*C*. TOP 10 BEEF EXPORTING NATIONS (2016).
1. AUSTRALIA $5.6 Billion
2. USA $5.2 Billion
3. BRAZIL $4.3 Billion
4. INDIA $3.7 Billion
5. NETHERLANDS $2.7 Billion
6. IRELAND $2 Billion
7. NEW ZEALAND $1.9 Billion
8. CANADA $1.5 Billion
9. URUGUAY $1.4 Billion
10. GERMANY $1.3 Billion
*Additional Considerations*:
1. Nigeria is not among the top 20 nations in the global cattle business.
2. Non of the top cattle producing nations create cattle colonies or engage in primitive cattle grazing. All the top cattle producing and exporting nations utilise modern technology and ranching methods to maximise production and profit.
3. Non of the top nations earning billions of dollars annually from the cattle business condone the killing of citizens for cattle.
4. Nigeria's cattle business requires a complete re-think now and not later, for posterity's sake.
#Knowledge_is_power, share to educate our leaders and citizens!
(Copied and re-edited)
This is deep!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by mynd4409: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Racoon:
Hope these ones will give Nigerians a reason to smile in background of the many challenges on ground?
America

Tell somebody.. You gonna tell somebody... cool
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by meditator(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
ena5four:

Their Wives At Home Would Be Happy That Their Husband Got Promoted At Their Workplace grin

2. Since It's This Same Government Where Any 1 Reasonable Or Positive Thing Will Incur The Wrath Of The Fulani Caliphate Which Will Result In 10 Unreasonable Or Negative Things grin

As A Matter Of Fact,
Expecting Uprightness And Positivity From This So Called Jubril Or Buhari's Government Is Just Like Expecting God To Die Which Is Impossible.
Pessimist!
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by mynd4409: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
supereagle:
*GLOBAL CATTLE BUSINESS: FACT SHEET*
*A*. Top 10 NATIONS in terms of cattle inventory (2017).
1. INDIA 303 million
2. BRAZIL 226 million
3. CHINA 100 million.
4. USA 93 million.
5. EU 89 million.
6. ARGENTINA 53 million
7. AUSTRALIA 27 million
8. RUSSIA 18 million
9. MEXICO 16 million
10. TURKEY 14 million.
*B*. TOP 10 MILK EXPORTERS
1. NEW ZEALAND $4.4 Billion
2. GERMANY $2.6 Billion
3. NETHERLANDS $1.9 Billion
4. FRANCE $1.5 Billion
5. USA $1.4 Billion
6. BELGIUM $1.2 Billion
7. AUSTRALIA $852 Million
8. BELARUS $637 Million
9. UK $569 Million
10. SAUDI ARABIA $556 Million
*C*. TOP 10 BEEF EXPORTING NATIONS (2016).
1. AUSTRALIA $5.6 Billion
2. USA $5.2 Billion
3. BRAZIL $4.3 Billion
4. INDIA $3.7 Billion
5. NETHERLANDS $2.7 Billion
6. IRELAND $2 Billion
7. NEW ZEALAND $1.9 Billion
8. CANADA $1.5 Billion
9. URUGUAY $1.4 Billion
10. GERMANY $1.3 Billion
*Additional Considerations*:
1. Nigeria is not among the top 20 nations in the global cattle business.
2. Non of the top cattle producing nations create cattle colonies or engage in primitive cattle grazing. All the top cattle producing and exporting nations utilise modern technology and ranching methods to maximise production and profit.
3. Non of the top nations earning billions of dollars annually from the cattle business condone the killing of citizens for cattle.
4. Nigeria's cattle business requires a complete re-think now and not later, for posterity's sake.
#Knowledge_is_power, share to educate our leaders and citizens!
(Copied and re-edited)
Tales of moonlight wink

May god punish you cool
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by Blackdisciple(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
Racoon:
Hope these ones will give Nigerians a reason to smile in background of the many challenges on ground?

Bros I hope they will make us smile oo, not on like the previous ones that when ever they hear the name of Shakau they tremble
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by JrTahir(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
ena5four:

As A Matter Of Fact,

Shut up
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by Blackdisciple(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Tho even as they are having two years let them do their best cos the next administration might not work with them .

Congrats to them cos no one hates promotion.

I believe in their various homes champagne is been busted for celebrations and smiles.
Madam's trip to Dubai sure 4times a month
if we like make we vex
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lolachef:
You must be an underaged
mehn jst see as problem push u come my side nw if i reply u d way my mind is telling me to do I'll jst be giving prove to dis ur post soooo I'll jst pretend nd move on
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by Franktom247(m): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Them go collect briefing from the fulanocratic head of government na next level of insecurity make una expect nothing will change
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by eeetuk(m): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday met the new service chiefs for the first time is an attempt to sweep thousands of Nigerians killed by Boko haran under the carpet.

I want to say that it is not going to work because Nigerians already know where president Buhari stands on getting rid of boko Haram: Buhari views boko haran as fellow Islamic bigots.

In 2015 when Buhari was running for president and president Goodluck Jonathan was on track to getting rid of boko Haram, Buhari said to Jonathan: " stop killing the muslims ".

Is that the voice of someone who is willing to get rid of boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Powersurge:

How old are you again? How does this translates to BH supporter?

Super Tucano is a military gadget of ancient times.
Pay the zombie no heed. Once you don't join him to lick Buhari's ass, you're a BH supporter not minding that even the govt he's asslicking gives amnesty to BH
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by John4B: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
that's OK. let's work.
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by AreaFada2: 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
eeetuk:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday met the new service chiefs for the first time is an attempt to sweep thousands of Nigerians killed by Boko haran under the carpet.

I want to say that it is not going to work because Nigerians already know where president Buhari stands on getting rid of boko Haram: Buhari views boko haran as fellow Islamic bigots.

In 2015 when Buhari was running for president and president Goodluck Jonathan was on track to getting rid of boko Haram, Buhari said to Jonathan: " stop killing the muslims ".

Is that the voice of someone who is willing to get rid of boko Haram?
Lol. Let them be fooling themselves. I only pity the innocent who fall victim raping, maiming and killing by Boko Haram herdsmen and bandits.
Pity.
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by hybridblood07(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Height wasn't a big issue as at the time he entered academy. Now, it takes the grace of God to enter academy if you're of up to 1.68cm
Gisborne6:
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by pquaver(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
ena5four:

As A Matter Of Fact,

If you knew all this why have been crying since for service chiefs to be changed?
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
And the northerners dominate again
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by foreshore(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by yahmohy27: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Waste of time. nothing good will come out of it
One is spotted .They are not happy.
They want everything to fail
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by Odani: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Gisborne6:

Even d one before d last one was short too grin grin
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by yahmohy27: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Odani:

Even d one before d last one was short too grin grin
Are you sure?
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Gisborne6:
Thought you needed serious service chief, here you go why early complain? He is not going to battle front himself, his boys will. All that is needed from him is his medulla oblancater to work more than the Dullard own.
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by yahmohy27: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ishilove:
One of them(wailer)
Nothing Buhari will do that will satisfied them ,nothing!.
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by naptu2: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ishilove:

How?
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by yahmohy27: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
naptu2:

How?
Don't mind the ipob's wife
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by ayenale1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
New business men on board...
Re: President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time by Sirjamo: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
Macphenson:

So until the super Tucanos come, there's nothing you and your dullard of a president can do?

Ihejirika deal with them without a super Tucanos that your dullard confessed " An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north".
Werey, which Ihejirikha dealt with boko haram? The one that boko haram was following to Abuja? Under him, boko haram bombed police headquarters and UN office. Nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos) / Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate / Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.