Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway (52276 Views)

Nigerian Army Deploys Aircraft, Gun Trucks In Search Eastern of Security Network / El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway / Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Epicknosis(f): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
9jayes:
If bandits give soldiers belle na wetin dem go born

Lolz my guy u no well
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Lomprico2: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
free puna for the boko boys

2 Likes

Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by CoolAmbience(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
lastmessenger:
This is a set up. Believe me its a set up. I pity those ladies because anyone who falls into the hand of the jihadist will pay with her pussy

This one brain don off o....
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by litaninja(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bandits will either overwhelm them....or They will become a nuisance on the highway with checkpoints extorting motorists and harassing civilians. Why do I say this? The roots of the problem, corruption, indiscipline & lawlessness still reign supreme in the military.
What is to be gained here exactly??

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by CoolAmbience(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
TooNoisy:
I can bet that most of the women soldiers will be from the Southern part of the country.

The Northern girls don't join the military; yet Hell-Rufai will take Southern girls to go defend his people against terrorists he and Buhari are supporting.

Stop being a petty tribalist!

In the military, there is no such thing as gender.

Go and slap a female soldier on the road na...make she reverse your life with her fist.

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by mukthar2000(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hope their case would not be like those pregnancy policewomen that was sacked from service becos of their pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by malcom1X: 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
My virgin gf is in abuja o! I hope she isnt among those deployed, i am yet to burst that hymen. Not that am afraid, i trust her, she is well known sniper who dont miss. but i dnt want more stress on her. I trust my sniper queen to perform always. I love her and am proud of her, gotta call my sniper queen now!

Better take sniper cause it will be over soon.

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by zudozz: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigeria has returned to military era again.

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Kaymansion(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
I don't even know what to say.. well it is well
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Blackdisciple(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hmmm..!
That highway sha
May God be with them

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
Loooool make we no hear say female soldier dismissed for being pregnant in the line of duty.....

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Ofemmanu1: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
GamalNasser:
Well since Jihadist detest being killed by women we hope this works
I remembered when the Israeli Army pits women soldiers against the headslamming Terrorists.

The gals were armed with amunitions soaked in pigs blood.
Even their fighter jets and bombers were coated with pigs blood.
That made the headslamming basterrd to rot in hell.

If the NA really mean to end the banditry, insurgency or any form of terror from the headslammers, they should fight em with pigs blood.

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Opexzy: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
9jayes:

Na SARS now.... cheesy
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Franktom247(m): 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
So man don finish for soldier work na woman them wan sacrifice next na only their husbands,boyfriends,and lovers i pity make una army well

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by CBARRY1: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
9jayes:

YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF SIMILAR COMBINATION. .
Now tell us who you are.
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by deavicky(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
Since men has failed let's try women maybe it will be better.
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by EndTimePreacher: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
That is a good move, what a man can do, a woman can do better, women should be given the pride of place they deserve and maximum respect too. Not just in the army but in every sphere of live, they don't belong to the kitchen any more but at the forefront of the battle. Ladies, go in this thy might for you shall pursue, overtake and recover all in Jesus name
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by nedekid: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Snacks grin

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by bragamycin: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Can someone make sense out of this? Cos ayam not understanding
ena5four:
I Smelt A Deal Gone Wrong Between The Fulanis And The Nigeria Government, Here's My Point:

I saw a news earlier where i read that those Godforsaken fulanis were not allowed to enter the nothern part.

Are You Telling Me These Female Soldiers Where Deployed Just Because They Changed The Chief Staff? Or Because They're The One That Are Capable Of Combarting The Fulanis That Will Try To Smuggle Their Way Back To The North.

I Thought They Claimed That Fulani Owns Every Land In Nigeria grin,
If so, why are they now forbid or lemme say rejected to enter the north grin

I Sense War
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by tnerro1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
I don’t believe we are ready for a full female combat squad yet, women are too emotional to be on the front lines by themselves. They are better embedded with the males. Although this was done in the early years in advance countries, it was initially stopped because researchers discovered that when female soilders are killed on the front lines, it has a way of destabilizing the male soilders. Researchers who interviewed male soilders said when female soilders get killed, it reminded the men of their wives, mothers or sisters and it destabilizes them, making some to forget their training and make mistakes which gets them killed. While men will see the death of their brothers in arms as a motivation to charge forward against the enemy, women combat squads see death of their women as a reason to withdraw from their positions or mistakenly try to defend when your training demands you charge forward. This are researches that have been documented.
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Yunus30: 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
abi o if a female is in the army what is their work?
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
TooNoisy:
I can bet that most of the women soldiers will be from the Southern part of the country.

The Northern girls don't join the military; yet Hell-Rufai will take Southern girls to go defend his people against terrorists he and Buhari are supporting.

From your comment I smelled cowardness.
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by loswhite(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Women protecting a place against Islamic terrorist group that have strong bias against women.

It's like motivating the terrorist group
So what was motivating them before?
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by blackmantis: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Are they setting up these women or what?
That road needs like 1000 soldiers spread out.
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by loswhite(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Strategic planning should be involved while fighting a war.

You don't deploy a troop that will motivate the enemy.

They can be deployed to other areas of interest.
General....lol the only problem is your experience is only in typing
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by TheVictim01(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Those jihadist you mentioned of are being g sponsored, same as boko haram. Do not be deluded to thinking an army of men being wary of them. We all know how society pushes women to " what a man can do, a woman can do better".That's a strategy to endorsing of the female imperative.
Tell me of yourself being a full fledged soldier to be afraid of a female counterpart .
mauchiz:

Kurdish female fighters are strong, isis of Iraq is scared of them
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by BennyDGreat: 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
linearity:

In normal deployment, you mix male & female soldiers.

You don’t give your enemy any insight into what might emboldened them to attack you, even if you are well armed, they might be lucky even if their chances is as small as 5%.

Make bandits will see female soldiers as easy prey, agreed they could be wrong in that assessment and get slaughtered if they attempt to attack. However, that prospect does not serve as a deterrent, rather it will encourage them to ignore the risks and carry on their activities.

There should really have been no emphasis of these soldiers been female, am scratching my in trying to figure out, what the advantage of this emphasis.

It looks like a game. You announce specific details about your security team. Many Nigerians are not critical thinkers. It's all a game.
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by SpartanJ: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please give the naija angels powerful guns better than the mad guns with those crazy bandits.
Guns that sound sexy and satisfying.
May God's protection be with them Amen!.

Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/army-deploys-100-female-soldiers-to-secure-abuja-kaduna-highway
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by TheVictim01(m): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kudos to you brother. I've came across such a documentary too. In any sphere of life known for men being the dominant gender, the introduction of the other destabilize and ruin anything.
tnerro1:
I don’t believe we are ready for a full female combat squad yet, women are too emotional to be on the front lines by themselves. They are better embedded with the males. Although this was done in the early years in advance countries, it was initially stopped because researchers discovered that when female soilders are killed on the front lines, it has a way of destabilizing the male soilders. Researchers who interviewed male soilders said when female soilders get killed, it reminded the men of their wives, mothers or sisters and it destabilizes them, making some to forget their training and make mistakes which gets them killed. While men will see the death of their brothers in arms as a motivation to charge forward against the enemy, women combat squads see death of their women as a reason to withdraw from their positions or mistakenly try to defend when your training demands you charge forward. This are researches that have been documented.
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Samysearch(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
TooNoisy:

Lots of ignorant people on nairaland
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Paperworka: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
wasting potential mothers
Re: Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Paperworka: 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Samysearch:

Lots of ignorant people on nairaland

I think Northern Muslim women is what he meant, which is absolutely true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All Eyes On The Judiciary T-Shirt, Handbag / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians / Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.