Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory (31768 Views)

President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet / Unlocked Nigeria Make Wearing Of Mask Compulsory / Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:04am On Jan 28, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
As for me am not wearing any face mask

Gbam, you and I know that de so called COVID-19 is fake in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by Ijaya123: 7:12am On Jan 28, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Buhari should lead by example have not seen him wear face mask in public....

When last did you see him in public?
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by dangotesmummy: 7:12am On Jan 28, 2021
NwaNimo1:
But he won't wear mask himself?

[img]https://media./images/1722c756b0b10a6f593e400be85e940a/tenor.gif[/img]
was he even wearing mask while signing the bill

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by donnie(m): 7:15am On Jan 28, 2021
truthfulparrot:
Check WHO and NCDC websites. Malaria kills more than 30,000 Nigerians yearly! The government did not deemed it fit to present a bill on malaria deaths

A stupid government controlled by foreigners and the so-called enlightened but slavish scientists.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by MOVIC6: 7:19am On Jan 28, 2021
You want him to choke....
NwaNimo1:
But he won't wear mask himself?

[img]https://media./images/1722c756b0b10a6f593e400be85e940a/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by lonlytroy(m): 7:20am On Jan 28, 2021
Let's see who will be the first scapegoat
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by Temitogab: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2021
They should come to kogi state and arrest us that don't have covid. Wahala for the rest of the states in Nigeria. Thank you Governor Yahaya Bello
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by MOVIC6: 7:22am On Jan 28, 2021
Malaria has it regular treatment drugs now, same as polio and other reoccurring illnesses and diseases, covid is not the first pandemic of the world please wear your facemask, wash your hands always and pray for God’s protection and stop preaching rubbish...
truthfulparrot:
I am interested in the documents. I hope they are not going to make COVID19 vaccination compulsory? I have the right to reject the vaccine that I have weird feelings about.
There is something fishy about the way World leaders and Bill Gates are going about this COVID 19 vaccine.
The death rate for COVID 19 in Nigeria is still less than 2000 in the past one year but according to WHO, Malaria kills more than 30,000 Nigerians every year.

Why have they not found vaccine for malaria? I am not saying COVID 19 is not real, but it is not our priority in Nigeria and Africa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by MOVIC6: 7:23am On Jan 28, 2021
How are they free...?
ThatFairGuy1:
Nah Chinese chop food, nah we dey wash hand. angry

And to know that they're free from this pandemic is very annoying

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by MOVIC6: 7:23am On Jan 28, 2021
Antisocial can kill....
Charmingrascal:
Jobless President signing face mask bill.

Btw Introverts like us that don't like talking much, face mask is now part of our costume.
Just wear face mask and ear pods, no talking no listening to unnecessary convo.
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:26am On Jan 28, 2021
THIS PPL DONT THINK B4 THEY ACT. Persuade citizens dont compel such because of it igniting and promote crime of ppl robbing with hood and extortions.I PRAY THIS DOES NOT INCREASE ARMED ROBBERY. ROBINHOOD WEARS MASKS.

How about escalatin tradition of extortions and harrasment. IT WILL INCREASE HARRASMENT AND EXTORTIONS, This IS GOING TO BREED ANARCHY.

WHY IMPRIMENT INSTEAD OF COMMUNITY SERVICE AS PENALTY?

You ppl are not thinking straight you are too far from reality.Stop this now.
NOSE COVERS ARE WORN BY ROBBINHOOD.
YOU CAN HARDLY CATCH A ROBBER WITH FACED COVER...SCRAP THIS LAW NOW YOUR SECURITY ARCHITECTURE CANNOT HANDLE THE AFTERMATH.

mustaava is not the president and he neva be president, stop this looming anarchy now!!
CORONA VIRUS IS ERASEABLE BY LOCAL THERAPIES,YOU PPL ARE NOT EXPLORING LOCAL THERAPIES because OF YOUR FOLLOWING SHEEPISHLY THE DEV WEST TO DO AS THEY DO.
COVID PREVENTION caution FOR YA GOOD:
DRINK HOT WATER IN MORNING;
TAKE WHITE VIT C DAILY;
TAK LEMON JUICE;
MANAGE TO EAT BALANCE DIET DAILY;
HYBERNATE IN HOT SUN A FEW MINUTES;
WASH YOUR HANDS REGULARLY;
COVER YOUR NOSE IN PUBLIC DONT BE STUBBORN;
MAINTAIN GOOD HYGIENE,DONT LIVE LIKE PIGS
VISIT HOSPITAL IF YOU FEEL ILL; AND
ABOVE ALL PRAY AWAY COVID19.
GOD HELP US. angry
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by RomanGreen: 7:29am On Jan 28, 2021
truthfulparrot:
I am interested in the documents. I hope they are not going to make COVID19 vaccination compulsory? I have the right to reject the vaccine that I have weird feelings about.
There is something fishy about the way World leaders and Bill Gates are going about this COVID 19 vaccine.
The death rate for COVID 19 in Nigeria is still less than 2000 in the past one year but according to WHO, Malaria kills more than 30,000 Nigerians every year.

[/b]Why have they not found vaccine for malaria? I am not saying COVID 19 is not real, but it is not our priority in Nigeria and Africa.[b]

Sadly because the multi trillion dollar pharmaceutical industries across the whole needs to keep making money by constantly producing malaria drugs, they quickly found a vaccine for covid because it ain't a tropical disease, that's how deceptive the west can be, again.....African leaders are complicit in this act, they are willing to let in anything provided the pocket is greased
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by Cti28(m): 7:29am On Jan 28, 2021
[s]
post=98509792:

This has been enforced in many smaller African countries since last year.
This has been enforced in UK, USA and hundreds of countries all over the world and their citizens simply follow the orders without making any issue or noise about it.
(Some countries are even advocating for double masking right now!)

It is just for you to protect your lives, your family, your loved ones and other people out there.
But in Naija, some enemies of progress must wail.
What a country, well no one is forcing you to protect your lives. You have a choice not to.

Addendum:
In saner climes, the youths of those nations see this as a good business opportunities, most are becoming millionaires through this face mask ventures alone, cashing out and smiling to the banks every day,
We have a big opportunity to make money with our population, but unfortunately the only advantage they use their population for is to be tribalistic and do tribal
fights 365 days of the year (their politicians have succeeded in making the youths lives that way since independence), in our darling country, some youths only lie down on their lazy butt on their couch at home complaining from morning till night without doing something positive for their sorry lives.

We always thank God for the few sane, honest and hardworking youths that will see a golden opportunity in this initiative.

(This is one of our several streams of income @[/b] since the middle of last year)
It cost you between #30-40 to make and you sell it for #100, that is between 60-70% profit per one face mask,
Now multiply that with One million people out of the over 200 million population we have.
But no, they rather wait for some Maga to pay dem one day while lying their butt at home doing nothing, making cash going out everyday is too tedious and tiring for them.
All they want is a sudden windfall from a [b]MAGA
one day from God knows where!
They only see negativity in EVERY issue, nothing but NEGATIVITY!
Shaking our heads!

Below are youths in Ghana, Mozambique, Benin Republic producing face mask, utilizing the opportunities starring them on the face.
What is supposed to be a very good news about the President making this compulsory so that they can produce millions of facemask which takes an average of 6 mins to produce one, is now what is making them wail and cry. LAZY BUNCH!

The truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth! cool
We will keep hitting your heads with the truth as much as we can.

Coronavirus is real guys, protect yourself and your family members.

#MaskUp.
#WeDidOurPart
[/s]
Kai! Zone B personified, this one is incurable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by CBARRY1: 7:30am On Jan 28, 2021
AT LAST FACEMASK HAS COME TO STAY AND THE MOUTH HAS FINALLY BECOME A PRIVATE PART .
But the president signed WITHOUT wearing facemask, is he ANTI-COVID or was ALONE when signing the regulations.
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by Okoroawusa: 7:37am On Jan 28, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by myrates: 7:43am On Jan 28, 2021
Follow follow, just because US president Joe Biden recently signed an executive order to wear face mask at least in all government establishment, now Nija president suddenly woke up to sign one useless regulation compelling people to wear face mask he( Buhari) doesn't wear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by codemaniacs: 7:44am On Jan 28, 2021
truthfulparrot:
It was typo error and has been corrected. Check WHO and NCDC websites, malaria kills more than 30,000 Nigerians yearly!

what typo I didn't see any typo.

what I meant was there is "something fishy" about the stats they put out in public.
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by pixeldensity: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2021
Law enforcement will use that one to open market
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by bluecircle470: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2021
Baawaa:
There is no better documents to sign than face mask

Una no go ever dey satisfied.
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by duality(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2021
truthfulparrot:

Why have they not found vaccine for malaria? I am not saying COVID 19 is not real, but it is not our priority in Nigeria and Africa.

We know the truth. Don't let blind witches use their noise to confuse you or anyone who respects or submit to you.
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by matm: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2021
That's nice.Apart from civil servants,Nigerians wear nose masks when they want to visit a bank.It is often hidden in d pocket or bag to be worn to deceive taskforce officials.
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by Miiraxx: 8:04am On Jan 28, 2021
If face mask works, why the 2 metres social distancing and if both work why do we still having cases worldwide...
I wish as African we should start thinking for ourself but most of us think just about our pockets...
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by ogododo: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2021
Fitness centre ke. How will someone work out with a facemask blocking their breathing.
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by wink2015(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2021
Northerners are bitterly against restructuring.

But it has come to facemask wearing issue.

He is signing it into law.

To me the wearing of facemask does not have to be within the control of the federal government.

Each state in Nigeria should have it own law concerning the wearing of facemask.

Some states might decide to enforce it strictly while some state can decide to relax it.
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by SirWarlock: 8:13am On Jan 28, 2021
codemaniacs:

you said it yourself "but according to WHO"....

in reality, malaria probably does not kill up to 1,000 every year in Nigeria and other places in Africa..
they'll come for you grin. But really I've wondered where the stats about malaria deaths come from undecided. If we had death stats maybe we'd know how we're actually faring with this covid but alas this is Nigeria sad
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by lexxwiz(m): 8:13am On Jan 28, 2021
Good cause I’ve been stuck with over 2,000 pcs of face shield during the first wave. Good time to sell it al off. Contact me for a great clearance deal
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by Hezmatosky: 8:26am On Jan 28, 2021
truthfulparrot:

People like you wouldn't have taken the malaria vaccine too. Doubting Thomas sad
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by Abagworo(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2021
Mr Buhari there are more pressing issues in Nigeria than face mask.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by mkoabiola: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2021
Ds presidential task force is another big problem.

They have no idea abut what to do..
They jus collect allowances and do nothing

Forward irrelevant bill to d dullard..

Boom that one go sign
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by osascybog(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2021
Islie:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

https://punchng.com/buhari-signs-regulations-to-make-use-of-face-masks-mandatory/

The world is asking for vaccine,buhsri dey talk nose mask...1990 brain in a 2021 President, it can't work
Re: Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory by ny1234: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2021
Nigerians should be vigilant and resist any policies that will enslave and futher take away their freedom. This is only the beginning if nothing is done to stop this, the evil government will execute more fascist laws in the name of COVID-19.

It has been revealed severally that face masks do not provide any protection against any virus and also it's prolonged use is harmful to humans.

The election of US President Joe Biden will only fast track the implementation of globalists psychological agenda on the masses, what you see today as COVID-19 guidelines is a desperate attempt to consolidate mind control of the masses and implement NWO plan of mandatory mass vaccination.

Remember when face mask was first introduced, they said it was not going to be mandatory on the masses and now you see that it was a lie.

If nothing is done to stop the evil agenda, it is only a matter of time we lose all that's left that we consider good on earth.

May God deliver Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja / Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service / LAK Jimoh: “O To Ge’’ - How I Originated Campaign Slogan That Dethroned Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.