Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Where Is Safe To Live In Lagos? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Is Safe To Live In Lagos? (221 Views)

Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Your Investment Is Safe And Secure In Queens Court Estate Lakowe Lekki Lagos / Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Safe To Live In Lagos? by Digitalstarlite: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Considering the high rise of robbery and other social vices in Lagos. I tried as much as possible what estate is most conducive and secured to live...

Might be considering either magodo, omole or the island but I guess the some parts in Ajah houses hoodlums....

Leave your comment and let's ponder on this thread...
Re: Where Is Safe To Live In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
I need 50k
Re: Where Is Safe To Live In Lagos? by GregJames(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Here
Re: Where Is Safe To Live In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
MIRACOOD1:
I need 50k
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Buzz me if E no complete

1 Like

Re: Where Is Safe To Live In Lagos? by Ademat7(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Digitalstarlite:
Considering the high rise of robbery and other social vices in Lagos. I tried as much as possible what estate is most conducive and secured to live...

Might be considering either magodo, omole or the island but I guess the some parts in Ajah houses hoodlums....

Leave your comment and let's ponder on this thread...
You are right, gated estate has been proven to be the solution to the security challenges.

(1) (Reply)

Our Normal Concrete Stamped Flooring / Land For Sale At Iselu Asaba / Make Millions Of Naira By Finding A Buyer For These Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.