Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Father Repeatedly Rape Me- Lady From Ondo Cries Out For Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Repeatedly Rape Me- Lady From Ondo Cries Out For Help (957 Views)

I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' / Man Who Raped 9-Year-Old Girl In Ondo Cries As He Is Taken To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Repeatedly Rape Me- Lady From Ondo Cries Out For Help by nairafame2: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
My father threw me out after repeatedly raping me in Ondo State, Lady cries out and asked Ondo Governments for justice.

In the video, the reporter asked her, if she's in her right senses and the lady said yes that she knows what she's saying, furthermore the reporter asked her 2+2 and the lady answered the question correctly.

The lady also revealed that her mother do stay inside her room whenever her dad is raping her.

Watch the full video HERE

Re: My Father Repeatedly Rape Me- Lady From Ondo Cries Out For Help by Askmewhy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Tie a millstone on the father's chest and throw him in Owena/Ogbese river please.
Re: My Father Repeatedly Rape Me- Lady From Ondo Cries Out For Help by Freestainworld(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rape is a hefty offence, I just hope this is not true because it sounds too heavy in my ear.
Re: My Father Repeatedly Rape Me- Lady From Ondo Cries Out For Help by lilvicky68(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rape is bad and I will always condemn it.. I think the best purnishment for rape should be castration
Re: My Father Repeatedly Rape Me- Lady From Ondo Cries Out For Help by BabbanBura(m): 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Your own daughter and the wife (i don't believe she is the girl's mother) is there! Eyaf finish woo, our own sin don dey reach Solomon and Gomorrah!!
Re: My Father Repeatedly Rape Me- Lady From Ondo Cries Out For Help by Zeion422(m): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Is well
Re: My Father Repeatedly Rape Me- Lady From Ondo Cries Out For Help by Mayng01(m): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2021
This is too big to believe for saying the mother is aware and does not bulge or get bugged about it. Arrest the father and let’s hear him speak too, from there we can extract some facts & know what to say. Too early to take sides cos I just hope the girl isn’t sick as presumed by the interviewer
Re: My Father Repeatedly Rape Me- Lady From Ondo Cries Out For Help by Sonnobax15(m): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2021
shocked

A very irresponsible father.....

His balls should equally be put behind bars with the mad man but this time around in a different cell for the fear of wiping the nyansh of other inmates.....
Re: My Father Repeatedly Rape Me- Lady From Ondo Cries Out For Help by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2021
God will heal ur wounded hrt sister

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Selling Drugs In Patong, Thailand / Tension In Ebonyi As Gunmen Invade Community, Kidnap Village Head, Four Others / BBC Africa Takes A Look At The Sponsors Of The Most Brutal Cult In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.