Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat (62377 Views)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests / SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by 2rez: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2021
vibre:
So modern weapons no fit overpower traditional powers? That means na traditional powers sure pass. I need to travel to my village to see nwanetewamba the terrible old woman of the night, I am sure she will give me what I need. Wahala for the first person wey go find my trouble when I come back.

Collect double, biko. No be only u need am. Thank u in advance.

1 Like

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2021
wink2015:
Easterner should use missile to shoot down that aircraft and send the remain to Nnewi for the sparepart to be used for manufacturing of iron rod.

1 Like

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by VirginFinder: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2021
[s]
Aketi2:

Was it your brothers and mum I saw in the video been threatened in the farm by Bororo? How do we ensure Mama continues going to the farm?
[/s]

Od*!
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by VirginFinder: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Can you see how evil you are? What is happening? That Nigerian Army cannot face a rag-tag militia and Bandits?
Do Army observe curfew? Army battalions showcasing their might on civilians that were willing to save their soldiers from death. Can you imagine?

I am not evil. But this was what pigidiotts were anticipating will happen in the SW in the wake of Sunday Igboho and Akeredolu ultimatums to Fulanis in the SW.
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Aketi2: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2021
VirginFinder:
[s][/s]

Od*!
Olo**do. Simple question you can not answer. Lets get the Fulani IGP to send some police men to protect mama on the farm. A ni fori kan' agbako!
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by VirginFinder: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2021
[s]
Aketi2:

Olo**do. Simple question you can not answer. Lets get the Fulani IGP to send some police men to protect mama on the farm. A ni fori kan' agbako!
[/s]
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by emeejinsm: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2021
jumich1:
It's only a foolish man that draws and takes fight to his abode angry sad

By the way Onye Igbo Kam Bu
I bukwa onye ara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by MadamExcellency: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2021
VirginFinder:

I am not evil. But this was what pigidiotts were anticipating will happen in the SW in the wake of Sunday Igboho and Akeredolu ultimatums to Fulanis in the SW.

It's not true. It's only in your imagination.

Igbos support Amotekun and Sunday Igboho against herdsmen atrocities.

If Southwest fights Fulani herdsmen, it gives the Easterners the leverage to stand their feet knowing that the Federal government can't fight two fronts but negotiate a settlement where everyone in Nigeria has equal protection and Farmers don't live at the mercy of herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by E2000: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2021
IPOB just keep quiet until you have enough weapons to make noise if not you will keep dying like chickens why been used for target practice.
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by VirginFinder: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2021
MadamExcellency:

It's not true. It's only in your imagination.

Igbos support Amotekun and Sunday Igboho against herdsmen atrocities.

If Southwest fights Fulani herdsmen, it gives the Easterners the leverage to stand their feet knowing that the Federal government can't fight two fronts but negotiate a settlement where everyone in Nigeria has equal protection and Farmers don't live at the mercy of herdsmen.

It's like you have not been on Nairaland since the past 2 weeks... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by MadamExcellency: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2021
VirginFinder:

It's like you have not been on Nairaland since the past 2 weeks... embarassed

You mean it's on Nairaland you sample Igbos opinions.

You make me laugh. Those are trolls and jesters. Most of them are students and corpers catching fun. Many of them have no responsibility, they live under their parent's roof and get free food and pocket money now and then.

Don't make me laugh.
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by meobizy(f): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2021
Every other year, a new set of vigilantes pop up from the woodworks. Lawlessness is ingrained in Nigerians, a lot only hold themselves from going feral.
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Renwess: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2021
Sorry what is the difference between ESN and Amotekun security networks?
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by PHijo(m): 11:33am On Jan 28, 2021
Qelvin:

My Ijaw brother God bless you for speaking the truth, we might not agree on a lot of things (Ijaws and Igbos), but we are still brothers in the same struggle.

We shouldn't lose our humanity because we have divergent interests or disagree on certain issues.

If all Nigerians support what is right even if it doesn't seem to benefit them Nigeria would have been a better place we could all live in peace and harmony.

Many Igbo misunderstand our stance on issues like Biafra. We are 100 percent in support of it but we don't want to be part of it. If Nigeria should split the Igbo, Yoruba or Ijaw are all large enough to be countries.

If Nigeria should remain one we all owe ourselves the duty of shaping a better society for our children and that can only happen if the Ijaw, Yoruba and Igbo work together and work towards building bridges in Southern Nigeria and the Middle Belt.

2 Likes

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by searay(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
ESN vs Man O'War of Nigeria
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by hansomb: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
Chest beaters
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Xpol: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
Our military is just over hyped I don't even think we can defeat any African countries one to one ie 100 Nigeria soldiers vs 100 Ghana soldiers or Benin Republic

1 Like

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by MotorConnectz(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Wow. No wonder i was riding my bike this morning near the runway when i captured a video of the landing of an ATR 42 (NAF930) plane in owerri airport. I guess its for supply for the nigerian army troops. Things are really getting heated up. Its like the first time ive seen an airforce aircraft land in owerri.

Contact me for the full up close video landing grin i can sell it cheap... whatsapp on 08089082627

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Malawian(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
MejiLoyon:
So Wetin you no see for ground na up you wan go see am? Even the sound alone if the ESN guys dey outside dey play ball if them see airplane Shey no be say them go japa? Them go just dey dish out headlines like say na one gig ram dey our heads.

It's called show of force. It's a military technique that is aimed at intimidating the opposition. Just to let una know say we dey around O,E ma lo Shey Yama Yama. The sound also scares them shitless. Go make them maintain.

My dear Igbo brothers. Make una dey calm down. You can never win the superior power of the federal government. Even if you're on the right, they will still win. Don't let miscreants fuel the embers of war. Nothing sweet pass peace.
Nothing Surface to Air missiles wont solve, i believe ESN already tested some of their crude SAMs in previous videos posted online.
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
Malawian:

Nothing Surface to Air missiles wont solve, i believe ESN already tested some of their crude SAMs in previous videos posted online.
But I thought they are after herdsmen. When herdsmen start to use jets. If they have Sams then they were after the government from the beginning. Then again what do I know?
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by NSK4U(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
triple996:
Wonderful
Na so bokoharams take start.
Father Lord please grant nammdi kanu what he wants (a full blown war with disastrous consiquenses)

they're killing your military boys and you are here talking trash, spell your words correctly first!

1 Like

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Malawian(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
I wonder what Yoruba people are all over this thread trying to achieve? Sunday Igboho is on the other side of Nairaland, go and show him support, you children of the fallen serpent.

1 Like

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by ejanla077: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
post=98504488:
Directly From Cownu to his brainwashed followers......
He keeps pushing and pushing them closer to their deaths while he is hiding abroad with his family members and children.
We pity the mothers of these brainwashed youths....
We have all seen the aftermath of all this incitement before,
We pray we won't witness it again.

Cownu, Cownu, Cownu...... come back home to lead this war you are instigating
That is all we true igbos ask from you biko!

We Rise!

If you re not Igbo you will never achieve anything in life..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Suspends Rivers State Election / Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax / Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.