Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,784 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys (852 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys by donaldeke(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ramon Abbas a.k.a Hushpuppi has suffered a "setback" in his trial for fraud and money laundering in the United States, as his lawyers have applied to withdraw from the case.

Gal Pissetzky and Vicki Podberesky who filed the application after months of negotiating with the US government, alleged that Hushpuppi stopped communicating with them and has now retained new lawyers to defend him in the case.

Premium Times reported that Mr Pissetzky and Ms Podberesky recently filed a motion at the United States District Court in California to withdraw from representing Mr Abass.

Continue HERE;

https://www.reporterswall.com/hushpuppi-dumped-by-us-attorneys/

Re: Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys by JumpByte: 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
The world is already moving on and forgetting him. Use your moments wisely. Don't barter your freedom calling attention to yourself like a whining baby. Be tact with your deeds keeping what needs to be private private

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys by CaptainPrice1: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
JumpByte:
The world is already moving on and forgetting him. Use your moments wisely. Don't barter your freedom calling attention to yourself like a whining baby. Be tact with your deeds keeping what needs to be private private

Exactly. Most of these fraudsters don't keep low profile, they steal and rub it in your face.

Bunch of useless thieves...

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys by gambia(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Huspuppi is a gooner. Crime doesn't pay
Re: Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys by longetivity(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Good
Re: Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys by lamentor78(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Just add 20 to 30 years to his age,,,,,by then we can talk about him
Re: Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys by Neddstark: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
The attorneys wanted his money. Seems he doesn't have access to any cash so far.
Re: Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys by RenaissanceGuy: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
JumpByte:
I can't keep count of your NL monikers. Looks like you're a scammer yourself, because it's strange why you should have such innumerable number of accounts. My clue: you use the same phone number as signature for all of the accounts, asking people to message you for a fictitious writing gigs that you'll pay them ₦1m at the end of 1 year.
Re: Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys by JumpByte: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
I can't keep count of your NL monikers. Looks like you're a scammer yourself, because it's strange why you should have such innumerable number of accounts.

Why are you making my life your headache. Am I your job? angry
Re: Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys by RenaissanceGuy: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
JumpByte:

Why are you making my life your headache. Am I your job? angry
I'm concerned for the innocent people you're planning to scam.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys by JumpByte: 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
I'm concerned for the innocent people you're planning to scam.

I'm planning to. As usual. Nigerians. Keep your envy to your self. If you pay keen attention you're giving me to your flawed life, you're make better for yourself and your family. Loser
Re: Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys by RenaissanceGuy: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
JumpByte:

I'm planning to. As usual. Nigerians. Keep your envy to your self. If you pay keen attention you're giving me to your flawed life, you're make better for yourself and your family. Loser
It's obvious you're. Take a cue from Hushpuppi's current travails and do a 180 degree turn.
Re: Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys by JumpByte: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
It's obvious you're. Take a cue from Hushpuppi's current travails and do a 180 degree turn.

Get a life. Get lost
Re: Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys by tyup(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
I can't keep count of your NL monikers. Looks like you're a scammer yourself, because it's strange why you should have such innumerable number of accounts. My clue: you use the same phone number as signature for all of the accounts, asking people to message you for a fictitious writing gigs that you'll pay them ₦1m at the end of 1 year.

grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys by JudasGoat: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2021
The American Judiciary is heavily Jewed. It should be the Jewdiciary .

These Judases are just lining up to fleece Hushpuppi dry of their own share.

Hushpuppi should go full Johnny Cochran and get a black civil rights lawyer and turn this case to a racist attempt to smear and bring him down.

I spit on Jews
Re: Hushpuppi Dumped By US Attorneys by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2021
Failure is an orphan......

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Mumbai NCB Arrests Goa Cafe Owner For Being Part Of Drug Syndicate / Help Me To Find Dating Website / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Kwara Footballer, One Other For Love Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.