Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Need A TV In Ilorin Or Environment - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need A TV In Ilorin Or Environment (1172 Views)

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife / Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. / Man Beats His Wife, Sends Her Packing From The House For Losing A TV Remote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A TV In Ilorin Or Environment by jawalis(m): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=Boye33 post=98598032]

Please how much does a two bedroom flat cost in Adewole.

I schooled in ilorin and I know how serene and peaceful ilorin is.

it's my wish to settle down there but not much economic activities and jobs are available there except civil servants and tertiary institution workers.

I don't know if this has changed though.

I'm planning on moving this year too. [/quote}
Re: Need A TV In Ilorin Or Environment by jawalis(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Boye33:

Please how much does a two bedroom flat cost in Adewole.

I schooled in ilorin and I know how serene and peaceful ilorin is.

it's my wish to settle down there but not much economic activities and jobs are available there except civil servants and tertiary institution workers.

I don't know if this has changed though.

I'm planning on moving this year too.

Good morning to you. Although I school in Ilorin but i can emphatically tell you that I have preferred Ilorin to Lagos ever since I came to Ilorin. Yes it’s true that there’s less economic activities in Ilorin. There are little jobs and the biaseness of the employers to chose a Ilorin indigene over other applicants is annoying but however, unemployment is a general problem in Migeria and not just in one state. Ilorin is not a place to search for job. No.
About the accommodation, I said it in my last thread that a friend of mine recently changed his house and I was with him during the search for house so I saw lots of houses and price tags. If you want to stay in Adewole Estate, that’s costly about 300-400k. But outside the estate. There are two bedroom of 100-150 here. With running water and other amenities. I stay somewhere around Atiku Mosque for now, and a room and parlor self contained goes for 100-120 here around here. It’s a bit away from the estate. But if you can move toward Airport or Asa Dam. You’ll get lesser price and the houses there are in good condition cos the place less populated. Osere is cool too, if you know sawmill. Standard of living in Ilorin is very cool and comfortable and long as you have a source of income. No matter how little.

1 Like

Re: Need A TV In Ilorin Or Environment by WhisperedNoise: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ilorin is cool.
Accommodation is good.
It might not be for job seekers but it will do you well if you're an entrepreneur.
Transportation is okay.
Cost of living is good.
Standard of living, nice.
As for your business, Tanke is good for the bakery, however, I don't encourage having a student mentality when planning a business. There are a lot of potential customers outside of the student base in Ilorin.

If you want to get an apartment, there are many options.

Just make your choices with informed decisions and let us know when you want to come join us in the state of harmony so we can help however we can.

Oh, yes...sometimes our weather can be extreme - extreme sun, when it rains, it pours, the harmattan can be winter too.

But Ilorin is cool sha. You'll love Ilorin if you're looking for a simpler and quiet life from Lagos's hustle.

There might not be as many relaxation spots as there are in Lagos but the peace and serenity will make up for it.

Cheers!
Re: Need A TV In Ilorin Or Environment by aldecoy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hello all, I just read through this thread and I'm considering between Ibadan and Ilorin and I wanted to ask:

Please which one of the two is safer to live in( crime, police brutality, rituals and kidnapping)

Which has better electricity between Ilorin and Ibadan.

I lived in Lagos all my life and I really want to relocate soon.

Thanks so much .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Consequences Of Female Genital Mutilations: Husband Story / How Do I Handle This Wicked Policeman And His Family / Family Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.